剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
「你在哪」
"Where you at?"
马上就结束了
Almost done.
有人吗
Hello?
谁在那里
Who's there?
是你吗
Hey, is that you?
我已渐渐淡忘
♪ I was fading on out ♪
就像那些陈旧的蓝色牛仔裤
♪ Just like these old blue jeans ♪
即将被…
♪ 'Bout to call it... ♪
让这小吧台的位置空着真可惜啊
Shame to leave this poor little barstool empty.
这个位置有人了
It's taken.
嘿
Hey.
你不是万人迷先生吗
Aren't you Mr. Popular?
比莉 - 谢谢你来见我
Billie. - Thanks for meeting me.
不确定你会不会来
Wasn't sure you'd come.
我在附近 - 真的吗
I was in the area. - Really?
假的
No.
骗你的 所以你找我到底有什么事
Not at all. So, what's this all about?
我说了 一份工作
Like I said, a job.
我需要援手 在我认识的人里你是最好的
I need some help and you're the best I know.
除了你之外
Besides yourself.
一直在搞追踪的人
Who's keeping track?
好吧…
Okay, well...
什么工作
What's the job?
失踪的棒球投手 埃里克·多布斯
Missing high school baseball pitcher, Eric Dobbs.
两天前失踪
Disappeared two days ago,
错过了秋季棒球锦标赛
missed the Fall Ball championship game.
他的教练最后一次看到他是在周四晚上的训练时
Last seen by his coach practicing Thursday night.
我以前也会打点棒球 - 真的吗
I used to play a little ball. - Really?
对啊 - 打得怎么样
Yeah. Any good?
本来是有潜力的
I could have been.
我老爸不太喜欢团队运动 所以…
My dad wasn't too keen on, uh, team sports, so...
我之后就没怎么打了
I didn't pursue it.
听起来你也没得选择
Doesn't sound like you had a choice.
对 确实
No. No, I did not.
这个失踪的孩子…警♥察♥介入了吗
This missing kid-- police involved?
没
No.
大家都希望这只是青春期的问题
Everyone's hoping he's just being a teenager,
消失一段时间然后再出现
flaking out till he shows up again.
另外 他的父母不希望引起任何负面关注
Plus, the parents don't want any negative attention.
为什么
Why not?
埃里克本应该签署一份意向书
Eric's supposed to sign a letter of intent
明年去南内布拉斯加州大学打球
to play at Southern Nebraska University next year.
双方都不想出现负面报道
Neither side wants bad publicity,
即使只是他不负责任的表现
even if he's just being irresponsible.
谁发的悬赏 - 南内布拉斯加州大学
Who posted the reward? - SNU.
通过校友会发布的
Through a booster group.
我一直在和肖恩·尼尔联♥系♥
Been talking to a Shane Niall,
他是校友里的大人物
he's a big shot alumnus.
他想要最新消息
Wants constant updates.
是的 就是那种人
Hmm, yes. One of those.
也许他是想让这5万美元的赏金
Guess he wants to know what he's getting
物有所值
from a $50,000 reward.
可你为什么需要我的帮忙
And you need my help with all this why, exactly?
失踪的棒球明星 担心的家人
Missing baseball star. Worried family?
想好再说
Eh, try again.
我想你了
I missed you.
行了 我就知道不该来的
Okay. I knew this was a bad idea.
祝你好运 - 不是吧
Good luck with all that. - Oh, come on.
比莉 你的心眼可多着去了
Billie, there's always an agenda with you.
这里面有什么陷阱 - 等一下…
What's the catch here, huh? - Wait, wa...
等等 我知道你一向相信我
Wait. I know you don't like to trust me,
但我发誓我没有任何居心
but I swear there's no personal agenda.
你还有事瞒着我
There's something you're not telling me.
我是这里的人 这个小镇
I'm from here. This town.
你是这里的人
You're from here.
你来自这个小镇
You're from this town.
你不是迈阿密人
You're not from Miami.
不是
Nope.
看来我对你还有很多
Well, I guess there's a lot of things
不了解的地方
I don't know about you.
还是没有解释你为什么需要我的帮助
Still doesn't explain why you need my help.
小镇上有一些人
Well, there are some people in this town
不是很希望我回来
that won't exactly be thrilled that I'm back.
实际上是很多人 我算是…
A lot, actually. I kind of...
离开之后就再也没回来过了
kind of left and never looked back.
所以你需要我帮你挡开干扰
So, you need me to run interference.
这件案子由我抛头露面实在不太好
It won't be good for me to be out in front of this one.
但我对这个小镇了如指掌
But I know this town inside and out.
团队合作
Be a team effort.
你得告诉我这里的人为什么会嫌弃你
You gonna tell me why you're not wanted here?
这和我妈妈有关
It has to do with my mother.
这么说吧 她骗了很多人
Let's just say she screwed a lot of people over.
包括埃里克的家人
Eric's family included.
如果你帮我 也许我会告诉你
If you help me, maybe I'll tell you about it.
真不敢相信你不是南海滩的人
Cannot believe you're not from South Beach.
你到底加不加入
Are you in or out?
我加入 六♥四♥分
I'm in, I'm in. 60-40 split.
我应该让你去死
I should tell you to shove it.
但你不会的
Yeah, but you won't.
你越来越贪心了 - 开始工作 了 走吧
You're getting greedy. - Let's get to work, come on.
和父母谈过了吗
Talk to the parents?
不 不 不 那是你的工作
Oh, no, no, no. That's gonna be your job.
我只知道
All I know is that
埃里卡最后一次被看到时 把他手♥机♥留在了球场的包里
Eric had his phone in his bag at the field when he was last seen.
我检查过手♥机♥ 里面没有什么有用的信息
I checked the phone. There's nothing helpful on it.
也许他叫上了几个朋友
maybe he grabbed a couple of buddies?
出城去了 对吧
Skipped town, right?
青少年的压力前所未有的高
Teenage stress is at an all-time high.
也许他只是需要离开一阵子
Maybe he just needed to get away for a little bit.
我是说希望如此 对吗
I mean, that's the hope, right?
那个校友会的人告诉我他有个女友
The booster guy told me he had a girlfriend,
阿什莉
Ashley.
我一直在联♥系♥她 但她不接我电♥话♥
I've been trying to reach her. She's not answering my calls.
也许他们一起离开了 - 希望是这样吧
Maybe took off with her? - Fingers crossed.
我说了 很简单的工作
Like I said, easy money and
也许我们可以好好玩玩
maybe we have some fun.
我要去看看他父母知道些什么
I'm gonna go see what these parents have to say.
好 我要去试着追踪阿什莉
Cool. I'm gonna keep trying to track down Ashley.
还有 柯尔特
Oh, and, Colter.
咋了
Yeah?
很高兴再次与你合作
It is good to be working with you again.
比莉
Billie?
克利夫兰丢失的那幅画呢
What about that missing painting in Cleveland?
克利夫兰可以等等 我要帮她
Cleveland can wait. I'm gonna help her out.
你要帮她
You're gonna help her?
失踪的高中棒球运动员
Missing high school baseball player.
我觉得这样真的不太好
I really don't think this is a good idea.
没关系的 最多几天时间
I'll be fine. Couple of days, max.
这里就是埃里克整天待的地方
This is where Eric spends all his time.
可以看出来为什么
I can see why.
这里有一个孩子想要的一切
Everything a kid would want is right in here.
那张照片是在上个赛季州锦标赛上拍的
That picture was from the state championship last season.
埃里克投了一个绝杀球
Eric pitched a shut-out.
你们肯定非常自豪
Well, you must be very proud.
埃里克之前也这样过吗…
Eric ever do anything like this before--
消失几天
just disappear for a couple days?
没有 赛季期间不会的
No. And never would in season.
跟我说说他女友
Tell me about the girlfriend.
阿什莉 - 对
Ashley? - Yeah.
她比他大几岁
Well, she's a couple years older.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表