剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
但我已经给了你足够的信息,让你明白我的意思了。
But I gave you enough to get to the point.
应该能让你做你想做的事。
Should be what you need to do what you got to do.
这并不能为他伤害那些女性的行为开脱。
Doesn't excuse what he did to those women.
看看我们现在做的,算是小小的回报吧。
Look at what we're doing here as a little payback.
那我真想在你给他看那些东西的时候也在场。
Well, then I'd like to be there when you show him those.
我不确定这是否是个好主意。
I'm not sure that's a good idea.
以及 Luturna 公♥司♥
And Luturna Corp.
这一点你没提到。
Which you didn't mention.
我们仍处于隐秘行动阶段。嗯。
We're still in stealth mode. Mm.
但我猜你迟早都会发现的。
But I figured you'd find out anyway.
Grimes也是其中一员吗?
And Grimes is a part of that?
我只能说,有人联♥系♥过我们。
Look, all I can say is that we were approached
成立一家数据挖掘公♥司♥,目标对象是敏感人群。
to set up a data mining company with a sensitive set of targets.
你的意思是,有人主动接近了 Grimes,然后他邀请你进去?
You mean, Grimes was approached and then he asked you in?
正确的。
Right.
他找到了一位拥有新颖算法的程序员。
He'd found this programmer who had a novel algorithm
而且没有办法应用它。
and no way to apply it.
但我看到了希望。
But I saw the promise.
好的,所以你
Okay, so you
和格莱姆斯——你们的意见不同。
and Grimes-- you have differing opinions
对公♥司♥的发展轨迹有何影响?
on the trajectory of the company?
这在意料之中。
That's par for the course.
看...
Look...
把格莱姆斯赶走,事情会变得很糟糕。
removing Grimes is gonna get ugly.
他碰过的所有东西都要被调查。
Everything he touched is gonna get looked at.
他可能是一个隐患。
He's a potential liability.
希望你能确保这不会成为问题。
Well, hopefully you'll make sure it doesn't become an issue.
嘿,你刚才去哪儿了?
Hey, where were you?
老鼠钻进了食品储藏室。
Rats got into the pantry.
你设陷阱吗?
You set traps?
就像你教我的那样。
Just like you showed me.
花生酱和血。
Peanut butter and blood.
或许我应该查一下。
Maybe I should check.
确保你操作正确。
Make sure you did it right.
拜托,我只是想帮忙。
Please. I'm just trying to be helpful.
你们两个
Two of you
别管她了。
leave her be.
她现在有点不对劲。
Now, something's off about her.
孩子们,坐下。
Sit down, boys.
你们两个坐下。
Sit down, both of you.
那确实……
That there... is a true,
忠诚的女孩,值得信赖。
loyal girl. Can count on her
我能做的比你们两个多得多。
more than I can you two.
过来。
Come here.
给父亲一个吻。
Give Father a kiss.
哦。
Oh.
之后...
Later...
……我要让你向我们的客人展示我们是怎么做的。
...I'm gonna have you show our guests how we do
一些无关紧要的小事。
lesser things.
如您所愿。
As you please.
我们必须离开这里。
We need to get out of here.
别管她了,达什。
Leave her be, Dash.
我本来只是想拿杯子和喇叭。
I was just gonna get the cup and the horn.
不,还没有。
No. Not yet.
不,我们需要一些音乐。
No. We need us some music.
嗯。鲁弗斯。
Mm-hmm. Rufus.
放我的歌♥。
Put on my song.
嗯。
Mm-hmm.
短跑。
Dash.
获得宽恕。
Get the mercy seat.
呼。哦。
Whew. Ooh.
来了。哦,他来了。
There we go. Oh, here he comes.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
嗯。
Mm-hmm.
♪ 洗去我的烦恼,洗去…… ♪
♪ Wash away my troubles, wash away... ♪
来吧,姑娘们!让音乐充满你们的身体。
Come on, girls! Get that music in you.
♪ 香巴拉,洗去我的悲伤…… ♪
♪ Shambala, wash away my sorrow... ♪
她需要医生。拜托了。
She needs a doctor. Please.
嗯,冬天很多动物都会闭上眼睛。
Well, lots of things close their eyes in the winter
他们把它们关上,从不打开。
They close them and never open 'em.
这辈子不可能。
Not in this life.
他们继续进入下一个。
They go on into the next one.
也许这就是她想做的。
Maybe that's what she wants to do.
不,她受伤了。
No. No, she's hurt.
不,她只是想要
No, she just wants
想看你跳舞。不,不!
to see you dance. No. No!
好!放我走!
Yeah! Let me go!
放开我!
Let go of me!
你们为什么要这样对我们?
Why are you doing this to us?
因为你在这里。
Because you're here.
你这是自找麻烦。
You came looking for trouble.
嗯,有时候你会遇到更多麻烦。
Well, sometimes you get more trouble.
没错,没错。
That's right, that's right.
如果你是个幸运的女孩,你就能进入深渊。
Now, if you're a lucky girl, you get the abyss.
让她站在牛角上!
Put her on the horns!
把杯子装满,喂雪。没错。
Fill the cup, feed the snow. Yeah.
一切都会水到渠成,孩子们。
All in good time, boys.
啊!放手!
Aah! Let go!
♪ 耶,耶,耶,耶,耶!
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah!
放手吧!来吧!
Let go. Come on!
♪ 洗去我的烦恼 ♪
♪ Wash away my troubles ♪
♪ 洗去我的痛苦 ♪
♪ Wash away my pain ♪
♪ 香巴拉的雨 ♪
♪ With the rain in Shambala ♪
♪ 洗去我的悲伤 ♪
♪ Wash away my sorrow ♪
♪洗去我的羞耻♪
♪ Wash away my shame ♪
♪ 伴着雨 ♪
♪ With the rain ♪
♪ 在香巴拉
♪ In Shambala
♪ 耶,耶,耶 ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ 耶,耶
♪ Yeah, yeah
♪ 耶,耶,耶,耶,耶,耶 ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ 每个人都很乐于助人,每个人都很友善 ♪
♪ Everyone is helpful, everyone is nice ♪
♪ 通往香巴拉的路上…… ♪
♪ On the road to Shambala... ♪
♪ 人人都幸运 ♪
♪ Everyone is lucky ♪
♪路上每个人都那么友善……♪
♪ Everyone is so kind, on the road... ♪
女孩们现在正在餐厅里。
The girls are in the dining room right now.
我会让父亲和孩子们忙起来。
I'll keep Father and the boys busy.
你要跟我们一起去。
You're coming with us.
先把它们弄到手。
Just get them first.
父亲一旦开始,你就阻止不了他。
Once Father starts, you can't stop him.
现在走吧。
Now go.
♪ 耶,耶,耶,耶,耶 ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ 你的光芒如何闪耀 ♪
♪ How does your light shine ♪
♪ 在香巴拉的殿堂里?♪
♪ In the halls of Shambala? ♪
♪ 你的光芒如何闪耀 ♪
♪ How does your light shine ♪
♪ 在香巴拉的殿堂里?♪
♪ In the halls of Shambala? ♪
不。
No.
求求你,别这样了。求求你,停下来。
Please. Please, stop. Please.
把杯子拿来。
Fetch the cup.
♪我可以告诉我姐姐♪
♪ I can tell my sister ♪
♪ 透过她眼中的花朵
♪ By the flowers in her eyes
宝贝,你在这儿呢。
There you are, sweetheart.
♪我可以告诉我哥哥♪
♪ I can tell my brother ♪
♪ 从他眼中的花朵 ♪
♪ By the flowers in his eyes ♪
♪ 通往香巴拉的路上 ♪
♪ On the road to Shambala ♪
给你送咖啡了。
Brought you your coffee.
我不记得了
I don't remember
亲爱的,这是你想要的。
asking for that, dear.
我只是觉得你会喜欢一些。
I just thought you'd like some.
出色地...
Well...
或许该休息一下了。
Maybe it's time for a break.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表