剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
罗格,我不知道你拿着那部手♥机♥在做什么。
I don't know what you're doing with that phone, Rog.
你在浪费时间。是啊,好吧。
You're wasting your time. Yeah, well,
有时候信♥号♥♥会偷偷溜进来。
sometimes a signal sneaks through.
没那么深。
Not this deep.
这说不通,
Doesn't make sense,
他们那么早就在做什么呢?是啊。
what they were doing this far back. Yeah.
我不知道。
I don't know.
已经离开超过30个小时了,我们仍然在追踪他们的踪迹。
Been gone for over 30 hours, we're still on their tracks.
他们扔掉了滑雪板。
They ditch their snowboards.
这可不是理想的野外滑雪场地。
Not exactly prime backcountry snowboarding territory.
你还记得那个,呃,那个退休的跳伞消防员吗?
You remember that, uh, that retired smokejumper
就是几年前我们在克拉马斯附近参与救援的那只吗?
that we helped rescue outside of Klamath a few years back?
是的。
Yeah.
我记得。
I remember.
他说他正在寻找D·B·库珀的遗骸。
Said he was searching for D.B. Cooper's bones.
谁会这么做?是啊,重点是……
Who does that? Yeah, point is,
我们根本不知道他们在这里干什么。
we don't know what the hell they were doing out here.
我们不知道为什么。
We don't know why.
本来以为会很简单。
Thought it was gonna be an easy one.
唉,想着喝点啤酒、钓钓鱼的计划算是泡汤了。
You know. So much for having some beers and ice fishing.
也许下次吧。不过,看看这个。
Maybe next time. Look at this, though.
这些曲目是分开的。
These tracks are split up.
嗯?我不喜欢这种步态,感觉很随意。
Eh? I don't like the gait here, it's pretty random.
他们俩的情况可能都不太好。
Both of 'em could be in bad shape.
买♥♥了一件外套。
Got a jacket.
看起来像雪莉穿的那件。
Looks like the one that Shelly was wearing.
你是不是跟我想到一块儿去了?
You thinking what I'm thinking?
低温?
Hypothermia?
好了,离太阳落山还有大约一个小时。
All right, we got about an hour till the sun sets.
我们有一组轨道朝这个方向延伸,
We got one set of tracks going this way,
另一根就沿着这条脊柱向上。
the other one up this spine here.
你觉得他们是不是被什么东西吓到了?
You think something spooked 'em?
我认为这是最好的情况。
I think that's the best-case scenario.
这是什么?
What's this?
它损坏了。有人遭受了重击。
It's damaged. Someone took a big hit.
不太好。
Not good.
不。好吧,伙计。
No. All right, man.
你往那边走。
You go that way.
我走这边。给我发无线电
I'll go this way. Radio me
如果你听到什么动静的话。
if you hear anything.
雪莉。
Shelly.
雪莉。雪莉!
Shelly. Shelly!
你现在没事了,有我在。
You're okay now. I got you.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是科尔特·肖。
I'm Colter Shaw.
你父母拨♥打♥了搜救电♥话♥。
Your parents called search and rescue.
你得穿上这个,好吗?不,我感觉很暖和。
You have to put this on, okay? No, I'm warm.
不,你不是不暖和,你是体温过低。
No, you're not warm. You have hypothermia.
快穿上它。
Come on, put this on.
干得好。
Here you go.
非常好。
Very good.
我看到你的头盔在后面了。
Saw your helmet back there.
你是怎么撞到头的?
How'd you hit your head?
我,呃,我滑倒了。
I, uh, I slipped and fell.
我想,我把它撞到石头上了。
I-I hit it on a rock, I think.
是吗?我在找路。
Yeah? Looking for a trail.
嗯,你离正轨已经很远了。
Well, you're pretty far off the trail.
你知道你妹妹布里安娜在哪儿吗?
Where's your sister Brianna, do you know?
她去寻求帮助了。
She went to go get help.
嗯,我真的只想睡觉。不,不,不,等等,等等,等等。
Um, I just really want to sleep. No, no, no, whoa, whoa, whoa,
嘿,嘿,嘿,你还不能睡觉,好吗?听着,嘿,
hey, hey, hey, you can't go to sleep yet, okay? Listen, hey,
看着我。看着我。你得留在我身边,好吗?
look at me. Look at me. You got to stay with me, okay?
快点,快点。
Come on. Come on.
嘿,看着我。现在你的大脑……
Hey, look at me. Right now your brain's
告诉你你很暖和,但其实你并不暖和。
telling you that you're warm, but you're not.
那是一种防御机制。你明白吗?
That's a defense mechanism. You understand?
你要留下来陪我。
You're gonna stay with me.
我妹妹在哪里?
Where is my sister?
这是个好问题。
That's a good question.
麦克拉伦,收到吗?
McClaren, you copy?
科尔特,你能听到我说话吗?
Colter, can you hear me?
我接到你了。
I got you.
我找到雪莉了。她情况很糟糕。
I found Shelly. She's in pretty bad shape.
我没办法移♥动♥她。
I'm not gonna be able to move her.
我刚找到布里安娜。她受到了惊吓。
I just found Brianna. She's shook up,
不过,好吧,有点体温过低。
but okay, a little hypothermic.
你呼叫救援直升机了吗?
You call for that rescue chopper?
是啊,关于那件事,你看……
Yeah, about that, look...
救援过程中卫星电♥话♥被摔坏了。
The sat phone got smashed in the rescue.
这件事我们以后再处理。
We'll have to deal with that later.
现在我们只需要稳定住女孩们的状况。
Right now we just have to stabilize the girls.
我打算想办法生火。
I'm gonna see about building a fire,
或许可以找个地方避避风。
maybe some shelter.
听着,最重要的是我们要稳定住这些女孩的病情。
Listen, most important thing is we stabilize these girls.
收到。我们会去找你。
Copy that. We'll come to you.
好的,坚持住。
Okay, hang in.
好的,我到了。
Okay. I'm here.
你没事的,你会没事的。
You're okay. You're gonna be all right.
我们会让你暖和起来的。来吧。
We're gonna get you warm. Come on.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
这样会有帮助。我们来帮你保暖。
This'll help. Let's keep you warm.
好的,你会没事的。
Okay. You're gonna be all right.
你没事的,留下来陪我。
You're okay. Stay with me.
科尔特。进来了。
Colter. Coming in.
壳。壳!
Shell. Shell!
你姐姐来了。
Your sister's here.
她受到了惊吓。好的。
She's in shock. Okay.
头部受到重击。
Took a pretty hard blow to the head.
没关系,没关系。
It's okay. It's okay.
你们俩为什么分手?
Why'd you two split up?
我好像看到有人,所以就去寻求帮助。
I thought I saw someone, so I went to get help.
我让她待在原地别动。
I told her to stay put.
我没看到其他车辙。
I didn't see any other tracks.
你能描述一下你看到的这个人吗?
Can you describe this person you saw?
我想,那是个男人。
It was a man, I think.
但他穿着很奇怪。
But he was dressed weird.
而且——而且他还有鹿角。
And-and he had antlers.
我觉得她只是出现了幻觉。
Think she was just hallucinating.
好了,听着,我需要你徒步返回那里。
All right, listen, I need you to hike back out there.
回到雪地摩托车所在的地方,我们有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥了。
Back where the snow machines are, we have cell service.
打个电♥话♥。我会安抚一下这几个女孩。
Make a call. I'll stabilize the girls here.
雪莉现在根本动不了。
Shelly's in no condition to move.
我最好赶紧走。对,嘿,小心点。
I better get a move on. Yeah, hey, be careful,
明白吗?别冒险。
all right? Don't take any chances.
我妹妹身体不太好。
My sister's not doing so good.
你要保持积极的心态,好吗?
You got to stay positive. All right?
我去弄些柴火,马上回来。
I'm gonna get more firewood. I'll be right back.
就一直跟她说话,让她保持专注。
Just keep talking to her, keep her engaged.
♪ 这只是一场无休止的摇滚乐竞争 ♪
♪ It's just a rat race rock and roll ♪
♪ 听我说 ♪
♪ Listen to me ♪
♪ 我被耍了 ♪
♪ I've been taken for a ride ♪
嘿。
Hey.
♪ 听我说……哦。呃……
♪ Listen to me... Oh. Uh...
呃……
Uh...
鲁弗斯,达什?
Rufus, Dash?
我们来了一位访客。
We got a visitor.
站住!谁在那里?
Halt! Who goes there?
别闹了,达什。
Knock it off, Dash.
嘿,你好。嘿。
Hey, there. Hey.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表