剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
Why does he have so many cords?
我相信之后鲍比肯定会感谢你的
I'm sure Bobby will thank you later.
你需要我做什么 说来听听
What you need? Talk to me.
我要找一名失踪男性
Eh, looking for a missing guy.
可能在和已婚女士交往
Might've been seeing a married woman.
露西·安德豪森
Lucy Anderhausen.
听我的 千万不要这么做
Oh, take it from me, bad move.
我是过来人
Been there, done that.
你可以帮我查一下吗
Can you run it for me?
已经在查了
Already did.
好的 露西
Okay, Lucy.
她结婚两年
She's been married for two years.
看样子她和她丈夫住在一间公♥寓♥
Looks like she has a condo that she lives in with her husband.
她还是个艺术家
Uh, she's also an artist.
可能有个工作室
Might've had a work space.
某个她可以瞒着她丈夫
Somewhere she and Matt could spend time
和马特私会的地方
away from the husband.
所以我要找的是爱的秘巢
So I'm lookin' for a lovey-love shack, hidey-hole kind of thing.
明白了
Got it.
好的 她有一套按月付房♥租的公♥寓♥
Okay, she's got a month-to-month on a condo.
看起来租约上没有他丈夫的名字
Oh, and looks like the husband's name is not on the lease.
真可耻
Scandalous.
你能把地址发给我吗
Can you send me the address?
发过去了
Coming at you.
好的 谢了 兰迪
All right. Thanks, Randy.
来得正好
Perfect timing!
这应该是我的
Think that's me.
六号♥ 对 是我
Six, yep, that's me.
谢了 哥们 - 不客气
Thank you, buddy. - No worries.
好的
All right.
有什么事 - 您的瑞士奶酪蘑菇汉堡到了
Hello? - I got a mushroom Swiss for you.
好的 谢谢
Cool, thanks.
露西
Lucy?
你在吗 我在找马特·海尔
Are you there? I'm looking for Matt Hale.
什…
What--
没事了 你没事了
It's okay! It's okay! You're okay!
你没事了
You're okay.
我不会伤害你的 没事的
I'm not gonna hurt you, you're okay.
他们抓走他了
They took him.
他们抓走了马特
They took Matt.
一切都会没事的…
Everything's gonna be okay, just...
从头告诉我到底发生了什么
tell me what happened from the beginning.
马特打给我
Matt called.
他说他需要我载他
He said he needed a ride,
所以我去接他
so I went to pick him up.
他看起来怎么样
And how did he seem?
很紧张
Rattled.
他不愿告诉我发生了什么
Wouldn't tell me what was happening.
你们回到这里吗
You came back here?
我正准备起洗澡
I was getting ready to take a bath
这时有人敲门
when someone knocked at the door.
马特去开门 我听见他在和一个女人说话
Matt answered it, I heard him talking to a woman.
他让她进来了吗 - 对 我走出来一探究竟
He let her in? - Yeah, I go out to see what it is.
那有一个男的 他…
And this guy, he just...
冲进来 抓住马特
rushes in, tackles Matt.
那个女人 她拿枪指着我 把我绑起来
And the woman, she puts a gun to my face and ties me up.
她说我要是敢轻举妄动 就一枪崩了我
She says that she would shoot me if I even tried anything.
你之前见过她吗 - 没见过
You ever see her before? - No.
不过他们说话有口音
They had accents, though.
可能是东欧人
Maybe Eastern European?
马特看上去认识他们吗
Did Matt seem like he knew them?
不认识 我想吧
No, I don't think so.
那个女人拿出手♥机♥里的一张照片
The woman held up a photo on her phone and said
她说马特就是他们要找的人
that Matt was the right guy.
他们把他一起带走了
They just, they took him and left.
“要找的人”
"Right guy."
也许他们受雇于人
Maybe they were hired?
他们想让马特干什么
What would they want with Matt?
或许是你丈夫发现你们有染
Maybe your husband found out about your affair.
所以他派人来抓他
Then, uh, sent someone after him?
应该不是
I don't think so.
我丈夫和我结婚的时候太年轻 太快
My husband and I, we got married too young, too quick.
我们当即就意识到那是个错误
We realized right away that we'd made a mistake.
我们分居了
We're separated.
嗯
Yeah.
好吧 我觉得你应该报♥警♥
Well, I think you should call the police.
让他们知道这件事
Tell 'em what happened.
我觉得不行
I don't think I should.
我去接马特的时候 他说
When I picked up Matt, he said that if anything
要是他出了什么事 不要报♥警♥
ever happened to him to not call the police.
我不清楚 他不是很相信警♥察♥
I don't know, he's just always kind of been weird about trusting cops.
好吧
Yeah.
你去哪里接马特
When you picked Matt up, was it from work?
是他的公♥司♥吗 - 不是
It that where you got him? - No.
是一家酒店 他没带手♥机♥
This hotel, um, he didn't have his cell.
他向路人借的手♥机♥打电♥话♥
He got some random person to let him make a call,
但他就说了这么多
but that is all that he said about it.
我要知道那家酒店的名字
I'd like the name of that hotel.
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
办入住吗 - 其实呢我是希望
Checking in? - I was actually hoping
你可以帮我个忙
you could help me with something.
我在找…
I'm looking for...
三天前入住这里的一个人
someone who was staying here three days ago.
可能是来见某个人
Might've been meeting with someone.
你见过他吗
You recognize him?
没见过
Never seen him.
你确定吗 - 我确定
You sure? - I'm sure.
我们不会轻易向陌生人透露客人信息
And we don't just offer information on guests to strangers.
好吧
Right.
这是个好政策 不过还是谢谢你
Good policy. Well, thank you anyway.
再见
Bye.
有个人问起了艾维·海尔的孩子
There's a guy asking about Ivy Hale's kid.
好的
Okay.
哪里
Where?
这不是游泳池 对吗
This is not the pool, is it?
我在找游泳池…你们是这里的工作人员吗
I'm looking for the pool... Do you guys work here?
你们有游泳池吗 泳池酒吧呢
Do you have a pool? Is there a pool bar?
看看这是谁啊 是皮特啊
What do we got here, huh? We got Pete?
哥几个都别干蠢事 好吗
Nobody do anything stupid, all right?
听着 你们在干什么勾当我不管
Listen, I don't care about your business.
我只是在找人
I'm just looking for a guy.
你找错地方了 退后
Looked in the wrong place. Step back.
退后 手举起来
Step back! Arms in the air!
好
Yeah.
我在找马特·海尔
I'm looking for Matt Hale.
他替你们工作吗
Does he work for you guys?
你一点都搞不清楚状况 对吗
You got no idea where you are, do you?
我开始懂了
Uh, I'm starting to get the idea.
艾维·海尔雇我找到她儿子
Ivy Hale hired me to find her son.
我只关心这件事
That's all I care about.
你替艾维·海尔工作
You're working for Ivy Hale?
海尔插手我们的生意 我们会反击的
Hales stepped in our business, we're gonna push back.
你们做的是什么生意
What kind of business is that?
如果你觉得是蛋糕 那你就错了
Well it ain't cupcakes, if that's what you were thinking.
我好像有点懂了 听着
Starting to understand that. Listen to me.
我说真的 不管你们和艾维有什么过节
And I mean this. Whatever grievances you have with Ivy,
我不在乎 我懒得管
I don't care. I don't give a damn.
好吗
All right?
我只想找到马特
I'm only interested in finding Matt.
我们得给那老家伙打电♥话♥
We got to call the old man.
他肯定会不高兴的
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表