剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
那个人就是你。闭嘴。
and that somebody is you. Shut up.
不。
No.
莫妮卡绝不会那样做。
Monica would never do that.
她希望我们家完整。
She wants our family to be whole.
这正是她一直想要的。
It's what she's always wanted.
你想要什么?
What about what you want?
小泰勒之后……
After Tyler Jr...
他们不会告诉你一个你从未见过的人的故事。
They don't tell you how someone you never met
会让你心碎。
can break your heart.
你想保护你的妻子,我明白。
You're trying to protect your wife. I get it.
这是高尚的。
It's noble.
我爸爸,呃……
My dad, uh...
他总是四处逃亡。
he was always on the run.
他,嗯……
He, um...
他以为有人要害我们,所以才想保护我们。
...thought someone was after us, he was trying to protect us,
他把我们带了过来。
he brought us with him.
对婴儿来说,那不是生活。
That's no life for a baby.
我只希望她幸福。
I just want her to be happy.
完整。成为一家人。
Be whole. Be a family.
这不是正确的方法。
This is not the way.
你知道的。
And you know that.
你妻子知道这件事吗?
Does your wife know that?
我只是想确保莱利和宝宝的安全。
I just want to make sure that Riley and the baby are safe.
他们很安全。我绝不会把他们留在那里……
They are safe. I never would have left them there...
你把它们留在哪儿了?你把它们留在哪儿了?
Left them where? Where'd you leave 'em?
我不想再跟你说话了。
I'm not talking to you anymore.
他们还在房♥子里。
They're still at the house.
我来开车。好的。
I'll drive. Yeah.
没有什么。
Nothing.
对不起,凯蒂。
Sorry, Katie.
嘿,我们会找到他们的。
Hey, we'll find 'em.
接下来怎么办?
What now?
我们肯定漏掉了什么。
We're missing something.
房♥子很干净,他们不在家。
The house is clean, they're not here.
我说我们应该继续向哈珀施压,让他屈服。
I say we keep pressing Harper, get him to crack.
那是什么?
What is it?
车♥库♥上面的那个空间——我没注意到。
That space above the garage-- I didn't notice that
当我们在屋里的时候,你呢?
when we were in the house, did you?
不。
No.
泰勒是做建筑工作的。
Tyler's in construction.
他可以掩盖自己的身材。
He could conceal his own build
如果他愿意的话。
if he wanted to.
那个空间就在这堵墙后面。
That space is right behind this wall.
简单。冷冻。
Easy. Freeze.
举起双手。
Hands in the air.
不。
No.
我要杀了她。
I'll kill her.
不,你不会的。
No, you won't.
她要生孩子了。
She's having a baby.
你知道这对人们来说意义有多重大。
You know how much that means to people.
不……就此打住。
No... Just stop right there.
她为什么要这么做?
Why should she
能生下这个孩子吗?
get to have this baby?
她根本不想要。
She doesn't even want it.
她确实有。
She does.
她确实有。
She does.
这就是你把她带到这里来的原因。
That's why you brought her here.
你很关心那个宝宝
You care about that baby
即使你不在乎她。
even if you don't care about her.
一切都结束了,莫妮卡。
It's over, Monica.
不,不可能。
No, it can't be.
注射器里装的是什么?
What's in the syringe?
你给她吃了什么——镇静剂吗?
What'd you give her-- a sedative?
有什么办法让她闭嘴吗?
Something to keep her from talking?
你让她的心跳减慢了。
You're slowing her heart down.
你觉得你在对孩子做什么?
What do you think you're doing to the baby?
我没有……不。
I didn't... No.
不,我不是故意的。
No, I didn't mean to.
我绝不会……不,我知道。
I-I would never... No. I know.
我知道,我知道。
I know. I know.
我相信你。
I believe you.
松手。
Let go.
松手。
Let go.
没关系,没关系。
It's okay. It's okay.
我只是……
I just...
我只是想要一个属于自己的孩子。
I just wanted a baby of my own.
嘿,莱利,嘿。
Hey. Riley, hey.
莱利,睁开眼睛。
Riley, open your eyes.
睁开眼睛,看着我。
Open your eyes. Look at me.
看着我。
Look at me.
你还好吗?
You okay?
你会没事的。
You're gonna be okay.
妈妈?
Mom?
我的天哪。哦……
Oh, my goodness. Oh...
哦,我的天啊。
Oh, my goodness.
哦,亲爱的。
Oh, sweetheart.
我当时吓坏了。
I was so scared.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry
我没跟你说过我生孩子的事。
I didn't tell you about the baby.
我怕你会觉得我是在浪费生命。
I was afraid you'd think I was throwing my life away.
不,绝对不行,好吗?
No. Never, okay?
我真的很爱你。
I love you so much.
我真高兴你没事。
I'm just so glad that you're okay.
稍等一下,好吗?
Hold on, okay?
稍等。你好。
Hold on. Hi.
科尔特,非常感谢你。
Colter, thank you so much
感谢你把她带回我身边。
for bringing her back to me.
这是我的工作。谢谢。
It's my pleasure. Thank you.
好的。
All right.
要乖。
Be good.
我们将。
We will.
哦,亲爱的。
Oh, sweetheart.
他们没事吧?应该没问题。
They good? Be all right.
他们有很多话要说,但他们会没事的。
They got a lot to talk about, but they'll be okay.
比格斯警官会没事的。
Officer Biggs is gonna be okay.
他,呃,肋骨中弹了。
He, uh, took a bullet to the rib cage
但漏掉了任何动脉。
but missed any arteries.
这是个好消息。
That's good news.
哈珀一家被拘留了吗?
Harpers are in custody?
是的。
Yeah.
嘿。谢谢。嗯。
Hey. Thanks. Yeah.
我从你身上学到了很多。
I learned a lot from you.
嘿,如果你哪天决定开夜校的话
And hey, if you ever decide to teach a night class
如果要我学习如何成为一名人类寻血猎犬,我第一个报名。
on how to be a human bloodhound, I'll be the first to sign up.
我相信你一定会成为一名优秀的学生。
Well, I'm sure you'll be a star student.
如果不行,那就去海军吧。
If not, there's always the Navy.
永远是海军。
Always the Navy.
保持联♥系♥?嗯。有事找我的话,我的电♥话♥号♥码给你。
Keep in touch? Yeah. You got my number if you need me.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表