剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
Continuing the tour.
我给自己找了个助理
I found myself a roadie.
你会没事吗
Are you gonna be good?
你得和许多人打交道
You know there's a lot of people out there.
也许有些是好人
Maybe some good ones.
也许吧 对了
Maybe. Oh.
说到巡演 我有东西要给你
Speaking of the tour, found something for you.
我的吉他
My guitar. I...
我还以为得买♥♥新的呢
I thought I was gonna have to buy a new one.
不 商业机密
Oh, no. Trade secret.
不能说我是怎么…
Can't divulge how I...
我知道你弄丢了
I knew it was missing,
我去当地的当铺瞅了瞅 没多大事
and I checked the local pawnshop. No big deal.
你知道 在另一个世界里
You know, in a different world,
我和你或许会成为朋友
me and you may have been friends.
但愿吧
If only.
太谢谢你了 柯尔特
Thank you so much, Colter,
谢谢你做的一切
for everything.
不客气 不客气 保重
You're welcome. You're welcome. Be good.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
我会照顾好他的
I'll take good care of him.
再见 奶奶
Bye, Granny.
肖先生
Mr. Shaw,
谢谢你把我孙子平安带回家
thank you for bringing my grandson home safe.
不用谢
You're very welcome.
他们说…
They said...
你是最棒的
you were the best,
他们说得对
and they were right.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们俩很像 你知道
You two are quite similar, you know.
是啊 我也知道
Yeah, I kind of noticed.
我知道本经历了多少才变得这么坚强
Well, I know what Ben had to go through to make him that strong.
不管你经历了什么
Whatever happened to you,
不管是谁…
or whoever...
…他们一定做对了什么
...they must've done something right.
你保重
You take care.
好吗
Yeah?
还好赶上你了
Glad I caught you.
我正要去告诉金德森
I'm on my way to tell Kinderson
他洗脱了所有罪名
he's been cleared of all charges.
那就好 - 我欠你一个道歉
That's good. - I owe you an apology.
我不该把你抛下
Shouldn't have stranded you like that.
嗯 我想问你个问题
Yeah. I do have one question for you.
既然你知道本是清白的 为什么还要抓捕他
If you knew Ben was innocent, why'd you go after him?
那个女孩还在他手上 我不知道他想干嘛
He still had the girl. I didn't know what his intentions were.
我在警局看到的那堆现金
Those stacks of cash that I saw at the station,
那是是飞车党的吧
those belong to the bikers?
为了让他们认为我放过他们了
For letting them think I was looking the other way.
这样我在收集证据时才能不走漏风声
I needed to keep a lid on things while I gathered evidence.
我知道了 你派塔姆去
Yeah, got it. You sent Tam in
证明飞车党在走私军♥火♥
to prove that the bikers were running guns.
对
Yeah.
失去了一个好人
Lost a good man.
我在州警局有个表姐
I, uh, I got a cousin in the state police.
我打算把录像带拿给她
I was gonna get the tapes to her.
多亏了你 我们摆脱了他们的控制
You know, thanks to you, we're out from under them.
你需要人护送出城吗
Uh, you need an escort out of town?
不了 我想这次我可以找到离开的路
Oh... No, I think I can find my own way out of town this time.
那好 祝你好运
All right. Good luck out there.
你也是
You, too.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表