剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
孤独的日子
♪ Lonely days ♪
孤独的夜晚
♪ And lonely nights ♪
压在人们心头
♪ They weigh on a person... ♪
你喜欢吗
Hey, you like that?
喜欢 但我就看看而已
I do. But I'm just looking.
来吧 你应该试穿一下
Come on, you should try it on.
宝贝 这得花掉我们两个月的租金吧
Babe, that's got to cost, what, two months' rent?
况且我们一直在给梦寐以求的斐济之旅存钱
And we're saving up for your dream trip to Fiji.
没错
Yeah,
但试穿又不花钱
but trying it on is free.
好吧 试穿就试穿
Okay, why not?
如果你需要
♪ Well, if you need, need, need ♪
需要一个人来爱
♪ Someone to love... ♪
你穿上这件肯定好看极了
This will look absolutely fantastic on you.
我很快就出来
I'll be out in a minute.
她一定会喜欢的
She'll love it.
这个款式我们人气最高的设计师之一的作品
This is one of our most popular designers.
特别定制
Special edition.
专为我们定做
Made exclusively for us.
这样啊 - 如果她确实不喜欢
I see. - If she just doesn't love it,
自购买♥♥之日起五天内退货 我们店可以为您更换
we do offer store exchanges if returned within five days of purchase.
太棒了 我就要这件 - 好的 那我就去…
That's beautiful. I'll take it. - So, I will go ahead...
打扰一下 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
你可以去看看我妻子吗
Yeah. Could you check on my wife?
没问题
Sure thing.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了
What's wrong?
奇怪 她不在里面 她从前门出去了吗
Weird, she's not there. Did she come out the front?
没有
No.
克莱尔
Clare?
克莱尔
Clare?
什么鬼 - 你确定她没有从前门出去吗
The hell? - You sure she didn't go out the front?
克莱尔
Hey, Clare?
可能她从后门走了
Maybe she went out the back?
这…
Uh, this...
克莱尔
Clare?
克莱尔 什么…
Clare? Wha...
维尔玛 怎么了
Velma, what's up?
嘿 柯尔特
Hey, Colter.
你还在纽约背部吗
Are you still in upstate New York?
我要在阿迪朗达克山再待一天
Decided to spend an extra day in the Adirondacks.
真的吗 我小时候参加过乔治湖的住宿夏令营
Really? I went to sleepaway camp at Lake George when I was a kid.
听起来很好玩
Sounds fun.
如果你觉得被捆在睡袋里
Well, if you call getting tied up in a sleeping bag
被杰西卡·哈特扔在船舱里好玩 那的确挺好玩的
and getting thrown around the cabin by Jessica Hatt fun, then yeah.
我没参加过夏令营 但你这样说我就好受多了
You're making me happy I missed sleepaway camp.
这次是什么工作
What you got?
2万的赏金
$20,000 reward.
一个女人进了试衣间
A woman in Manhattan walked into a dressing room
就这样凭空消失了
and just vanished.
很奇怪对吧
Weird, right?
嗯 是挺奇怪
Yeah, that's weird.
那行 你把详情发给我
All right, send me the details.
罗根·迪拉德
Logan Dillard?
我是柯尔特·肖
Colter Shaw.
是我 谢谢你这么快赶过来
Uh, yes. Thank you for coming so fast.
跟我说一下你老婆出了什么事
Yeah. Tell me what happened to your wife.
我不知道
Uh, I don't... I-I don't know.
她就这样消失了
She just disappeared.
报♥警♥了吗
Police?
嗯 我第一时间就报了警
Yeah, I called them right away.
他们什么都没找到
They didn't find anything.
好的
Okay.
他们有什么推论吗
They have any theories?
有是有 他们认为她抛弃了我
Yeah, that, uh, she ditched me.
有没有可能这就是事实呢
You have any reason to believe that might be true?
不
No.
好吧
Okay.
她没给你电♥话♥也没发短♥信♥
And no calls, no texts?
没有 她把手♥机♥落下了
Nothing. She-she left her phone.
她…
This is...
她不是这样的人
this is not like her.
警方让我等待48小时
The police-- they told me to wait for 48 hours,
所以我在社媒上发帖子 但没人有她的消息
so I posted on social media and no one has heard from her.
好的 我们进去吧 看看情况
Okay. Well, let's head in, take a look around.
可能警♥察♥遗漏了什么 - 好
Maybe the police missed something. - Yeah.
商店今天不营业 但店主允许我们进去
The store's closed today, but the owner's letting us in.
我带路
I'll show you.
你和你老婆昨天在这里干什么
So, what were you and your wife doing here yesterday?
吃午餐 购物
Having lunch, shopping.
周末我通常待在实验室里
I'm usually in the lab on the weekend.
我在绿点区的波利克斯动力公♥司♥做航♥空♥研究
I do aeronautics research for Pollux Dynamics over at Greenpoint.
她来公♥司♥找我 带我去吃午餐
Well, she came by, she dragged me out to lunch
之后我们就去逛街
and then we went shopping.
好的 你们俩之前都没来过这家店吧
Okay. And neither of you had been to this store before?
没来过
No. No, no.
我们只是随便逛逛
Uh, we were literally window shopping.
我说服她进来试穿那条裙子
And I convinced her to come in and try on the dress.
就是随便选的一家店
It was totally random.
她钱包
So, her, um, purse
还有她手♥机♥
a-and her phone
留在了
were left just,
这里
uh, right there.
你们俩最近吵架了吗 - 没有
You two in a fight recently? - No.
我们之间一切都很和谐
Everything's great between us.
好的
Okay.
这里是试衣间 所以不会安装有摄像头
Well, there wouldn't be any cameras back here, it's a dressing room.
你觉得她会不会是被抓走了
Do you think that maybe she was taken?
也许后面有人在等她出去
Maybe someone was waiting for her out the back?
任何情况都有可能
Anything's possible.
外面这里有人吗
Anyone out here?
没有 而且警♥察♥…
No. No, and the police--
他们搜查过这里了
they-they've already checked all of this.
摄像头
Camera.
警♥察♥说这个摄像头坏了好几个月了
Yeah. Uh, the police said it hasn't worked for months.
没有强行闯入的痕迹
There's no sign of forced entry.
克莱尔之前也这样过吗
Did Clare ever do anything like this before--
一声不吭突然消失 - 有过
just, uh, disappear without notice? - Yeah.
我们刚开始约会的时候有过一次
Uh, there was one time when we were first dating.
跟我说说
Tell me about that.
我们出去吃晚餐
Uh, we went out for dinner.
她要去上厕所
Uh, she had to use the restroom
然后…
and-and...
她去了快一个小时
she was gone for almost an hour.
实际上我是在饭店后面找到她的
Actually, I found her behind the restaurant.
她解释原因了吗
She give you a reason?
她弟弟给她打电♥话♥
Her brother called.
他时不时就会毒瘾发作
He's had drug issues off and on.
需要钱
Needed money.
那是什么时候的事
When was this?
两年前
Uh, two years ago.
但我联♥系♥过他了
But I-I've called him.
他们一年没有联♥系♥了
He hasn't heard from her in a year.
那她的工作…
What about her work--
她工作上有什么异常吗 - 没有
anything unusual happening at her work? - No.
她在一家小型图书出版社工作
She works for a small book publisher.
很轻松的工作
It's pretty chill.
这样 我会让人调查她的背景
Listen, I got people looking into her background.
通话记录 社交平台
Phone records, socials.
如果有什么意料之外的东西
If we're gonna find anything interesting,
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表