剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
来吧
Come on.
进去吧
Here we go.
好了
Okay.
没信♥号♥♥
No service.
你感觉怎么样 - 好极了
How you doing? - Never better.
是吗 很好 - 是的
Yeah? Good. - Yeah.
好的 就这里
Okay. Right here.
坐着吧 我看看你的腿
Right here. Let's take a look at that leg.
好了
Here we go.
这个也行
This'll work.
这会有点痛 我不骗你
This will hurt a little bit. I'm not gonna lie.
好的 你会没事的
Okay. You're okay.
你知道 我们小的时候
You know, when we were young,
我妹妹经常制♥作♥一些魔药之类的东西
my sister used to make potions and things like that all the time.
用来诅咒我们
Said she was cursing us.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
好了
There you go.
诅咒生效了吗 - 要我说现在还说不定
Did it work? - Well, the jury's still out, I would say,
但她很胸有成竹
but she was very convincing, and...
还有点固执
stubborn.
你让我走的时候我就该走的
I should've gone with you when you told me to.
你觉得那样做是最正确的
You did what you thought was best.
有时候这就够了
Sometimes that's all we have.
我们必须步行回镇上 你可以吗
We have to make it to town on foot. You think you can do that?
可以的 - 好的
Yeah. - Okay.
我们要走后门 好吗
The back door's where we're headed, okay?
我们一起走 来吧
You and me. Come on.
好了 我们走吧 - 嗯
Here we go. All right. - Yeah.
好了吗 走吧 - 嗯
Ready? All right. - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
真是不出所料
Yeah, of course.
我们得走前门了
We're gonna make it to the front.
那里是进出的唯一一条路
It's the only way in or out of here.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
躲起来 他们不知道我们在哪
Hide. They don't know where we are.
他们进来后我们就偷偷溜出去
We'll sneak out behind them once they move.
不好
Oh, no.
我就剩一颗子弹了
Yeah, I got one bullet left.
只能见机行事了
We'll just have to be really smart.
伊森
Ethan.
你去那边
You go that way.
我们要怎么绕过他们
How do we get past them?
首先不要慌
The important thing is not panic.
永远不要让恐惧支配你
Never let panic take over.
相信我吗
Trust me?
嗯 - 来吧
Yeah. - Yeah. Come on.
这里 躲在这里
Here. Here we go. Right here.
千万不要出声
You stay absolutely silent.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
等等 别走
Wait. Don't go.
听着
Look.
你拿着这个 以防万一
You take this, just in case.
好吗
Okay?
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
搞鸡儿哦
What the hell?
你听到了吗
You hear something?
是我
It's just me.
我们得尽快出去 好吗
We gotta get out of here as quickly as possible, okay?
我们得保持低调 保持安静
We're gonna stay low and stay quiet.
好吗 - 好的 没问题
All right? - Yeah, don't worry.
我可以的 - 我知道你可以
I can do it. - I know you can.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
还好吗 - 嗯哼
All right? Okay. - Mm-hmm.
天哪
Oh, my God!
天哪
Oh, my God!
给我过来
Come on!
过来吧你 - 放开我
Come on! - Let go of me!
逮到你了
I found you.
放开我 - 闭嘴
Let me go! - Quiet!
否则我把你就地正♥法♥
Or I will kill you right here.
不 不
No, no, no, no.
别让他这么死得这么容易
He ain't earned no easy death.
走吧
Move.
让他流血而亡
He'll bleed out.
不
No!
放开我 - 闭嘴
Let go of me! - Shut up!
放开 - 你现在是我们的了
Get off! - You're ours now.
不 不
No! No!
求你别这样
Please don't do this.
柯尔特
Colter!
柯尔特 来吧
Colter. Come on.
说句话
Say something.
我就看着你流血身亡
Now, this is the point where I watch you bleed out
然后我把她带走
and then I take her.
他只有一个人 我们打得过他
It's just him. We can take him.
我撑不下去了
I'm not gonna make it.
我撑不下去了
I'm not gonna make it.
艾克索
Axel?
你在里面吗
Are you in there?
吉迪恩
Gideon.
吉迪恩 你怎么… - 是爸爸
Gideon, what are you-- - It's Pop.
他还活着
He's alive.
他不止活着 他…
No, more than that. He's...
他醒了 下床走动了
He's awake, moving around.
那个女孩
The girl.
她治好了他 这是个奇迹
She healed him. It's a miracle.
你把她带来是对的
You were right to bring her to us.
你们 要的奇迹有了 拜托…
You got your miracle. Please, just...
放了她吧
Let her go.
不
No.
她现在是我们的人了
She belongs to us now.
我们的人因为她死了
We paid in blood for her.
我要是你就不会那么做
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
为什么不呢
Why the hell shouldn't we?
因为正如我轻易的治愈了你们父亲
Because as easily as I healed your father,
我也可以诅咒他
I can curse him, too,
以及你们家族世世代代
and your entire family for generations.
不 你在骗人
No. That's a damn lie.
你们家族的血脉就在我手上
I got the blood of your family lying right here.
只需要与我的血混合
All I gotta do is mix it with mine
召唤出魂灵
and call on the Spirit.
我说到做到
I'll do it.
他死定了
He'll die.
不
No.
走吧 艾克索
Come on, Axel.
这不值当
It ain't worth it.
反正他难逃一死
He's dead anyway.
柯尔特
Colter.
好的
Okay.
快啊 快啊
Come on. Come on, come on.
太好了
Yes.
你会没事的
You'll be all right.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
你听到了吗 柯尔特
You hear me? Colter?
你会没事的
You'll be okay.
好吗
Okay?
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表