剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
他说你把吉娜从商场引开
He says you lured Gina away from the mall.
不 我没有 - 小子…
No, I didn't. - Boy...
乖乖告诉我们老师的事
you are gonna tell us about the Teacher.
没错
That's right.
我们知道你们是同伙
We know you were working with him.
你好 布兰登
Hello, Brandon.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
我知道你的一切
I know everything about you.
你知道 你非常特别
You know, you're very special.
我觉得你和我…
I think you and I...
会成为非常好的朋友
are gonna be very good friends.
你早就搜过我家了
You already searched my house.
你知道没什么好找的
You know there's nothing to find.
除非你随身携带
Unless you kept it on your person.
亮闪闪的发夹
Sparkly hairpin?
你经常戴这些玩意吗 弗兰克
You wear a lot of those, Frank?
这是吉娜的东西
Belonged to Gina.
她离开商场的时候就戴着这个
She was wearing it when she left the mall.
这怎么会在你手上
Why do you have it?
这是战利品
It's a trophy.
像他这样的变♥态♥总会保留战利品
Sick freaks like him always keep trophies.
这不是战力品
It's not a trophy.
而是一个提醒 - 什么提醒
It's a reminder. - Of what?
提醒你对那个女孩所做的卑鄙的事吗
All the depraved stuff you did to that girl?
不 提醒我追悔莫及
No. Of something I regret.
这能证明你和吉娜有联♥系♥
This links you to Gina.
她消失的那天
The day she disappeared. Now...
我们现在可以直奔警局
we can walk this straight to the police station,
你也可以把事情告诉我
or you can start talking.
你现在有两个选择 弗兰克
There's two ways out of this, Frank.
子弹还是真♥相♥
Bullet or the truth, hmm?
好吧 我是和吉娜在一起
Okay, I was with Gina.
但我没有伤害她
But I wasn't the one who hurt her.
继续说下去
Keep talking.
有一个老家伙
It was this older guy.
我们相识于11年前
I met him 11 years ago
当时他把我从休息站的洗手间里带走
when he snatched me up from a rest stop bathroom.
席尔瓦跟我们说过
Silva told us about it.
一个叫老师的人
A guy named the Teacher.
是的 我只知道这些
Yeah. That's all I knew.
你觉得我们会相信
You expect us to believe you didn't know
你不知道你搭档的名字吗
the name of your partner?
他不是我搭档
He wasn't my partner.
我不是和他工作 而是为他工作
I wasn't working with him, I was working for him.
钓姑娘
Finding girls.
你要告诉我们吉娜出了什么事
You're gonna start by telling us what happened to Gina.
我第一次见到吉娜
First time I saw Gina,
我就知道她是他喜欢的类型
I knew right away she was his type.
我给他看了她的照片
I showed him a picture of her.
他很满意
He was pleased.
让我跟着她
He had me follow her,
摸清楚她的喜好、住处
learn what she liked, where she lived.
我都做了
I did.
然后他告诉我
Then he told me
是时候证明我的忠诚了
it was time for me to prove my loyalty.
那天我把车停在一个监控盲区附近
Parked in a blind spot near the loading dock that day,
这样摄像头就拍不到我 - 嘿
so the security cameras wouldn't catch me. - Hey.
你好吗 - 很好
How are you? - Good.
她绝不会自愿上你的车
There's no way she would've gotten into your car willingly.
她对商店经理说过你举止怪异
She told the store manager you were weird.
我说过了
Like I said,
他让我调查她的喜好
he had me look into what she liked.
我告诉她我为她喜欢的一支本地乐队工作
I told her I was working for a local band she loved.
我说他们正在秘密策划一场演出…
Said they were planning a secret show...
你说在哪里来着
Where was it again?
…乡下的一个小地方
...a small venue out in the country,
仅限铁杆粉丝 尝试一些新歌♥
hardcore fans only, to try new material out.
好的 - 很近的
Okay. - It's close.
成功了 她相信了我的话
It worked. She believed me.
系好安全带 - 好
Seatbelt. - Yeah.
席尔瓦对我们说过…这个地方叫做农场
Silva told us this-- this place called the Farm.
你把她带到了那里吗
Is that where you took her?
是的
Yeah.
她把外套脱了
She took her coat off.
她想引起乐队的注意 她问我…
She wanted to get noticed by the band and asked me...
我这样子还行吗
Do I look okay?
你看起来很漂亮
Yeah, you look great. Yeah.
好的
Okay.
她问道…你来吗
She asked... Are you coming?
我告诉她我们是第一个到的
I told her we were the first to arrive
我得在外面等其他的客人
and I had to stay out here and wait on the other guests.
好的 回头见
Okay, I'll see you later.
回头见
See you later.
我想过告诉她她的发夹掉了
I thought about telling her she dropped her hairpin.
也许她会回到车里
Maybe if she'd gotten back in the car,
我就可以直接带她离开
I would've just driven her away.
但我没有
But I didn't.
在那之后我就不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened to her after that.
你知道
Yeah, you do.
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
你让她独自一个进去
You sent her in there alone,
你让她投入虎狼的怀抱 弗兰克
into the arms of a monster, Frank.
我别无选择 他逼我这么做
I didn't have a choice. He made me do it.
他拿枪对着你的脑袋吗
He have a gun to your head?
要真是那样就好了
He might as well have.
听着 也许我留着那个发夹是出于愧疚…
Look, maybe I kept that hairpin out of guilt...
你真是个人♥渣♥ 你知道吗
You're a real piece of garbage, you know that?
我现在就可以在这里了结你
I'm gonna put an end to you right here, right now.
等等
Wait.
我们需要你 弗兰克
We need you, Frank.
我不知道你们还想让我怎么样
I don't know what else you guys want from me, man.
我知道的都告诉你们了
I told you everything I know.
我们的账还没算完 伙计 还早着呢
We ain't done with you, pal, not by a long shot.
你要带我们去找这个老师
You're gonna show us where this Teacher is.
我说过了 我好几年没见过他了
I told you, I ain't seen him in years.
我们要是把他赶进深山老林
We'd be doing society a favor
让他自生自灭
taking him deep into the woods
也算给社会添了一桩美德
and putting him out of his misery.
不 我们要利用他找到老师
No, we're gonna use him, to find the Teacher.
鲍比 有什么发现吗
Bobby, any luck?
也许有 我发现了一个犯罪聊天论♥坛♥
Maybe. I found a crime chat forum.
关于老师的论♥坛♥吗 - 是的
About the Teacher? - Yeah.
有人发帖声称他们是老师的受害者
Some guy was posting about being the victim of the Teacher.
说他帮老师引诱年轻女性
Says he helped him lure young girls.
查到名字了吗
You get a name?
只有用户名
Screen name only.
这个账号♥沉寂了很多年
It's been dormant for years.
不过他的最后一个帖子非常黑暗
His last post was pretty dark, though.
帖子里都是关于自杀的内容
Talked about killing himself.
除此之外 我就只查到了几条串文
Other than that, I just have a few threads.
业余的犯罪爱好者在谈论“老师”的事
Amateur crime junkies talking about the Teacher.
其中一个人认为这个女孩
One of them thinks that this missing girl
三天前在圣路易斯附近失踪 汉娜·奥尔森
near St. Louis three days ago, Hannah Olson,
符合作案手法
fits the MO.
这么说他的猎杀还没结束
So he's still out there hunting.
非常有可能
Most likely.
你知道这家伙在哪活动吗
You got an idea where this guy's operating from?
还没查到
Not yet.
论♥坛♥都经过加密
Boards are all encrypted
而且他们还使用了追踪屏蔽器和VPN
and they use tracker blockers and VPNs.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表