剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
我只是想知道你晚上回家吃晚饭会不会。
I just want to know if you're gonna be home for dinner.
呃,我在公♥司♥吃午饭吃得比较晚。
Uh, I had a late lunch at work.
妈,我到家的时候就会回家,好吗?
I'll be home when I'm home, Mom. Please?
好的,神秘小姐,对不起,我不是故意推你的。
Okay, Miss Cryptic, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push.
我今天工作过得很糟糕。
I just had a rough day at work.
我需要放松一下。
I need to decompress a little.
别管我,开始吧。
Start without me.
但你会来,对吧?当然。
But you're coming, right? Sure,
妈,我大概半小时后到家。
Mom, I'll be home in half an hour or so.
嗯,那是我女朋友。
Mm. That's my girl.
我爱你。
I love you.
安全驾驶。
Drive safe.
我也爱你。
Love you too.
♪ 嘿 ♪
♪ Hey ♪
♪ 宝贝 ♪
♪ Baby ♪
♪ 他们为什么不想要我? ♪
♪ Why don't they want me? ♪
什么鬼?
The hell?
滚开,混♥蛋♥。
Go around, jerk.
♪ 宝贝 ♪
♪ Baby ♪
♪ 你将永远萦绕在我心头…… ♪
♪ You'll always haunt me... ♪
啊!
Aah!
♪你和我,我们私奔吧♪
♪ You and I, let's run off ♪
♪ 寻找我的午夜阳光 ♪
♪ Searching for my midnight sun ♪
♪ 你和我,来吧…… ♪
♪ You and I, come on... ♪
哦,该死。
Oh, damn it.
王八蛋!
Son of a bitch!
♪你和我,我们私奔吧♪
♪ You and I, let's run off ♪
♪ 寻找我的午夜阳光…… ♪
♪ Searching for my midnight sun... ♪
维尔玛,你好吗?
Velma, what's up?
早上好,科尔特。我吵醒你了吗?
Morning, Colter. Did I wake you?
不。
No.
我找到了一份离你几个小时车程的工作。
Well, I got a job a couple hours from you.
密歇根州柳溪市。
Willow Creek, Michigan.
莱利·亚当斯,26岁。
Riley Adams, 26 years old.
昨晚开车下班回家
Was driving home from work last night
然后就消失了。警♥察♥呢?
and vanished. Police?
是的,
Yes,
但不到24小时,没有任何迹象表明
but less than 24 hours and no signs
存在恶意犯规行为。
of foul play.
谁发布的悬赏信息?
Who posted the reward?
她的母亲苏珊娜出价15000美元。
Her mother Susanna's offering $15,000.
好的。把详细信息发给我。
All right. Send me the details.
你说
You said
你女儿回家路上你跟她通了电♥话♥
you spoke to your daughter on her way home
下班了。那是什么时候?
from work. When was that?
嗯,大概是7点吧。
Uh, about 7:00, I think.
她说她还有半小时的路程。有机会吗?
She said she was a half hour away. Any chance
她可能只是改变了计划,也许她顺道去了酒吧。
that she just changed her plans, maybe she stopped off at a bar,
和朋友聚会了吗?没有。
met up with some friends? No.
我打了电♥话♥,我又打了电♥话♥
I called and I called
电♥话♥直接转到了语♥音♥信箱。
and it went straight to voicemail.
我甚至还给她朋友谢丽尔打了电♥话♥。
I even called her friend Cheryl.
他们一起工作,而她没有。
They work together, and she hasn't
我也没收到她的消息。
heard from her, either.
她不会这样做。
She doesn't do this.
我跟你说,肯定出问题了。
I'm telling you, something is wrong.
任何东西,呃……
Anything, uh...
她最近的行为是否有些反常?
out of the ordinary, unusual behavior from her recently?
是的,我能看出来。
Yes. I can tell
她不想谈论这件事。
she doesn't want to talk about it.
她说我总是徘徊在她身边,所以我一直……
She says that I hover, so I've been
想给她一些空间。
trying to give her space.
好吧,怎么说呢?嗯……
Okay, how so? Well,
她一直在,呃,进行一些调整。
she's been, uh, sort of readjusting
自从她搬回家后就一直如此
ever since she moved back home
几个月前。她从纽约搬回来了?
a few months ago. She moved back from New York?
是的。
Yes.
是的,她高中毕业后就搬到那里去了。
Yeah, she moved there right after high school
她与一家大型模特经纪公♥司♥签约了。
and she signed with a big modeling agency.
她甚至两次登上《Cosmo》杂♥志♥。
She was even in Cosmo twice.
所以,是的,她本来可以的
So, yeah, she could have
作为模特,她真的取得了很大的成就。
really gone somewhere as a model.
那她为什么要搬回来呢?
So why'd she move back?
我真希望我知道。
I wish I knew.
她回来的时候,我不应该对她那么严厉。
I shouldn't have been so hard on her when she came back.
我本应该掩饰住我的失望。
And I should have hidden my disappointment.
现在她什么都瞒着我。
Now she keeps everything from me.
那……那都是我的责任。
And that's... that's on me.
嗯,也许她是在逃避什么。
Mm. Maybe she's walking away from something.
可能是,呃,可能是一段糟糕的关系?
Could be, uh, could be a bad relationship?
也许吧。我感觉好像发生了什么不好的事。
Maybe. I-I got the sense that something bad happened
在纽约。
in New York.
我希望那不会有什么问题。
I hope that doesn't have anything
与她失踪的原因有关。
to do with why she's missing.
我打算弄清楚。
Well, I'm gonna find out.
你说你联♥系♥过警方,对吧?
You said you contacted the police, right?
当然。是的,我立刻就给他们打了电♥话♥。
Of course. Yes, I called them right away.
但是我们——我们甚至连自己的警♥察♥部队都没有了。
But we-we don't even have our own police force anymore.
那……那是一个旅游小镇,你知道吗?
It's... it's a tourist town, you know?
夏天我们生意兴隆,冬天我们生意惨淡……
We're filled in the summer, we're dead in winter and...
然后新冠疫情爆发了……企业纷纷倒闭。
And then COVID hit and... businesses shuttered
人们搬走了,人口减少了。
and people moved away, the population declined.
现在我们处于管辖之下。
And now we're under the jurisdiction
县治安官办公室,他们是
of the county sheriff's department and they're
分散得太少了……
spread so thin and...
我只想知道我女儿在哪里。
I just need to know where my daughter is.
我明白。
I understand.
像这样的情况,就存在……
Situations like this, there's...
没有发现谋杀迹象,也没有找到她的车。
there's no sign of foul play, there's no sign of her car.
很多时候,这些人都是自己回来的。
A lot of times these people just come back on their own
过了几天我就明白了。
after a couple of days. I understand that.
但我必须告诉你,事情并非如此。
But I have to tell you that is not what happened here.
我了解我的女儿。
I know my daughter.
像那样的女孩——她们……
Girls like that-- they-they...
他们不会再回来了……
They don't turn back up ali...
好的。
Okay.
好的,我会帮你的。
Okay. I'm gonna help you.
我们现在需要保持积极乐观的心态。
We need to stay positive right now.
我们开始妄下结论,
We start jumping to conclusions,
你明白那样对你女儿没有帮助吗?
that doesn't help your daughter, you understand?
你知道她当时在哪条路上吗?
Do you know the name of the road she was on
你上次和她说话是什么时候?
last time you spoke to her?
老17号♥公路。就是同一条路。
Old Highway 17. It's the same road
她每天晚上都下班回家。
she goes home from work on every single night,
我已经开车沿着这条路来回走了几趟。
and I already drove up and down it.
我什么也没看到。
I didn't see anything.
好的。
Okay.
我现在就去看看。
I'm gonna head there now, take a look
看看能不能找到什么,好吗?
and see if we find anything, okay?
谢谢。
Thanks.
科尔特。嗯?
Colter. Yeah?
请帮我找到我的女儿。
Please find my daughter.
Riley是我的一切。
Riley's all I have.
我会尽我所能。
I'll do everything I can.
早晨。
Morning.
对吧,科尔特·肖?
Colter Shaw, right?
这就是我。
That's me.
如前所述。
As described.
莱利的妈妈打来了电♥话♥。
Riley's mom called.
她崩溃了。
She's a wreck.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表