剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
我一直在附近找。
I've been searching the area.
侦探凯蒂·道格拉斯。
Detective Katie Douglas.
很高兴见到你。
Nice to meet you.
我从小就住在离亚当斯家几个街区的地方。
I grew up a few blocks from the Adams.
我妹妹是莱利女子队的成员。
My little sister was in Riley's girl crew.
所以我了解到,呃,苏珊娜生了莱利。
So I understand that, uh, Susanna had Riley
很早就开始参加选美比赛和模特工作。
in pageants and modeling early on.
是真的吗?是的。
Is that true? Yep.
刚从婴儿床里出来。
Right out of the crib.
我想,大概都是父母的罪孽之类的原因吧。
Sins of the parent and all that, I guess.
我爸是警♥察♥,所以……
My dad was a cop, so...
对我来说,要么加入海军,要么就做这个。
it was this or the Navy for me,
我非常讨厌水。
and I pretty much hate the water.
是啊,每个人都有害怕的东西。
Yeah. Everyone's scared of something.
对我来说,一直都是鸡。
For me, it was always chickens.
真受不了他们。
Can't stand 'em.
第一次听说,好吧。
First time hearing that, but okay.
我已经在这一带走访过了。您在找什么?
I've canvassed this area. What are you looking for?
我正在努力寻找她失踪的确切地点。
Well, I'm trying to find the exact spot she went missing.
我想我会从那里倒推着来。
Figure I'd work backwards from there.
我查看了加油站的监控录像。
Well, I checked the surveillance cams at the gas station
沿着这条路走。她没有经过那里。
down the road. She didn't pass by there.
你做了电♥话♥追踪?做了,但是她的手♥机♥一直处于离线状态
You run a phone trace? Yeah, but her phone's been offline
从昨晚开始就没有定位信♥号♥♥。嗯,我们可以假设
since last night. No location ping. Well, we can assume
这里之间发生了什么事。
something happened between here
那么,她的作品呢?
and her work, then, right?
这是什么?
What's this?
好了,开始了。
Well, here we go.
我们得到了什么?
What we got?
对,和她的车很搭。
Yeah, that matches her car.
是吗?
Does it?
好的。
Okay.
也许她出了意外。
Maybe she got in an accident.
车到底在哪儿?
Where the hell's the car?
也许她,呃,
Maybe she, uh,
把车拖到修车厂,然后抓住了
got the car towed to a body shop and caught
然后搭车走了?我不这么认为。
and caught a ride? I don't think
如果真是那样的话,她的手♥机♥应该会关机。
her phone would be off if that's what happened.
我同意。
I agree with that.
请看这里。只有一组刹车痕迹。
Check this out. There's only one set of brake marks.
正确的?
Right?
如果是意外事故,应该有两组人员,对吧,两辆车?
If it was an accident, there'd be two sets, right, two cars?
我觉得可能是有人故意把她逼下路的。
I think maybe someone ran her off the road on purpose.
他们为什么要这样做?
Why would they do that?
或许她是目标。
Maybe she was targeted.
他们强迫她停下来,然后把她带走了。
Forced her to stop, they took her.
我会发布通缉令,通缉这起可能的绑♥架♥案。
I'll put out an APB on a possible kidnapping.
设置搜索网格。
Set up a search grid.
我会和她单位的人谈谈,看看他们知不知道什么。
I'll talk to people at her work, see if they know anything.
嘿,随时告诉我最新情况。
Hey, keep me posted.
好的,我会的。
Yeah, will do.
打扰一下。
Excuse me.
你好。你是谢丽尔,对吧?我叫科尔特。
Hi. Cheryl, right? My name's Colter.
我来这里是想了解你的一位同事,Riley Adams。
I'm here about a coworker of yours, Riley Adams.
请告诉我你找到她了。
Please tell me you found her.
昨晚她妈妈打电♥话♥给我找她。
Her mom called me last night looking for her.
我也联♥系♥不上她。
I haven't been able to get ahold of her, either.
很遗憾,不行。
Unfortunately, no.
苏珊娜提到你和莱利是朋友。
Susanna mentioned that you and Riley were friends.
从小学二年级起就是最好的朋友。
Best friends since the second grade.
我们一起长大。
We grew up together.
她回来真是太好了。
It's been nice having her back.
你觉得她可能遭遇了什么?
What do you think could have happened to her?
我觉得她可能被人带走了。
I think someone might've taken her.
你想告诉我什么?
What do you want to tell me?
只是……莱利太漂亮了。
It's just... Riley's so pretty.
我见过男人们看她的眼神。
I've seen the way men look at her.
明白了。她提过吗?
Got it. Did she mention
昨天有发生什么奇怪的事情吗?哪怕是一点点?
anything strange happen yesterday, anything at all?
我昨晚没上班。
I wasn't working last night.
好的。
Okay.
她在这里有工作站吗?
Does she have a workstation here?
只用工作储物柜。
Just work lockers.
我能看一下吗?
You mind if I take a look?
是的,完全同意。谢谢。
Yeah, totally. Thank you.
就是这个。我可以吗?
Here it is. May I?
好的。
Okay.
那是什么?
What's that?
看起来像……
Looks like a...
...信。
...letter.
“别恨我,莱利。”
"Don't hate me, Riley.
“你存在于我的体内,我的骨子里。”
"You exist inside me, in my bones.
“我会在你睡觉的时候看着你,
"I watch you when you sleep,
无论你在哪里工作,
"when you work, anywhere you are,
我的心也在那里燃烧。哦。
my heart burns there, too." Oh.
真是太诡异了。
That's creepy as hell.
Riley有没有跟你提起过跟踪狂的事?
Riley even mention anything to you about a stalker?
没什么特别的。
Nothing specific.
但她仍然有很多古怪的粉丝。
But she did still have a lot of weird fans
从她做模特时期开始。
from her modeling days.
我觉得她有点习惯了。
I think she kind of got used to it.
昨天谁在上班?
Who was working yesterday?
托德是。
Todd was.
你看,我不想惹麻烦。
Look, I don't want to cause any problems,
但他和莱利之间有些矛盾。
but he had some drama with Riley
前几天。关于什么事?
the other day. About what?
她不愿谈论此事。
She wouldn't talk about it.
托德在这里吗?
Is Todd here?
对,这边走。好的。
Yeah, this way. All right.
托德。
Todd.
你好吗?科尔特·肖。
How you doing? Colter Shaw.
我在找莱利·亚当斯。我知道你们俩可能……
I'm looking for Riley Adams. I understand you two might've
最近有过节吗?是谢丽尔告诉你的吗?
had a beef recently? Cheryl tell you that?
没什么。嗯……
It was nothing. Well...
这是我在她的遗物里找到的。
I found this with her stuff.
看起来她好像被跟踪了,不是吗?
Sure looks like she had a stalker, doesn't it?
你觉得那是我吗?
You think that was me?
我以前从没见过这种情况。好的。
I've never seen that before. Okay.
你们俩能告诉我你们当时在聊什么吗?
Do you mind telling me what you two were into it about?
好吧,其实,我是在为她着想。
Okay, actually, I was looking out for her.
你是怎么照顾她的?当时有个男的在这里。
How were you looking out for her? There was a guy here
几天前,他和莱利谈过话。
a few days ago, he talked to Riley.
她看起来很害怕,所以我走上前去。
She looked pretty freaked out, so I stepped to him.
但莱利会生我的气。
but Riley gets pissed at me.
她认识那个人吗?
She know the guy?
看起来确实如此。好吧。
Sure seemed that way. All right.
你有描述吗?
You got a description?
他个子很高,棕色头发,留着胡茬。
He was tall, brown hair, s-stubble.
差不多就是这样了。好的。
That's pretty much it. Okay.
她有没有告诉你那件事是怎么回事?嗯。
Did she tell you what that was about? Yeah,
但她只说是个顾客。
but all she said was it was a customer.
但你不会相信的,对吧?
You're not buying that though, are you?
不,不,我没感觉到那种氛围。
No. No, not the vibe I got.
但是,你知道,莱利得到了很多
But, you know, Riley gets a lot
因为受到男生的关注,所以我就放手了。
of attention from guys, so I let it go.
他的车呢?你看看他开的是什么车?
What about his car, you see what kind of car he was driving?
是啊,是啊,我看到他开车过来了。
Yeah, yeah, I saw him pull up.
黑色捷豹,纽约车牌。
Black Jaguar. New York plates.
那家伙真是个混♥蛋♥。
Guy was a real douche.
他像野兽一样把咖啡杯扔进了除草桶里。
Tossed his coffee cup in the weeding bucket like an animal.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表