剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
你会活下来的
You're going to survive.
嘿
Hey.
你听到了吗
You hear me?
你不会有事的
You're gonna be fine.
我的腿
My leg.
疼痛难忍♥
It really hurts.
这样啊
Yeah.
我相信肯定很痛 但你听着 我是说真的
Yeah, I bet it does, but listen, I mean it.
一切都会好起来的
Everything is gonna be A- OK.
老天 我好冷
My God. I'm so cold.
冷是在所难免的
Yeah, well, I'm sure you are.
我自己都感到了一丝寒意
I'm getting a little chilly myself.
你在这里的时间可比我久多了
You've been out here a lot longer than I have.
你的心率加快了一倍 杰西卡
Your heart rate's beating double time, Jessica.
你是叫杰西卡 对吧
Your name is Jessica, right?
是杰西
Uh, Jesse.
杰西 这真是个好名字
Jesse. Well, that's a good name.
我是柯尔特 你好呀
I'm Colter, by the way. Hi.
你好 - 好了 杰西
Hi. - Well, Jesse,
我认为我们现在所面临的情况
what I think we're dealing with here
是典型的轻度体温过低症
is a good old- fashioned case of mild hypothermia.
告诉你哦 我小的时候
You know, I actually had a friend
也有一个叫杰西的朋友呢
named Jesse when I was... was a kid.
不过他是个男孩 不是女孩
He was a boy Jesse, though, not a girl Jesse.
还有就是 他是只山羊
Plus, he was a goat.
山羊
A goat?
是的 这样说吧...
Yeah, yeah. I had kind of a...
我的童年比较古灵精怪
kind of a weird childhood.
我的天呐 - 别 别 别 嘿 嘿 嘿
Oh... oh, my God. - Okay, no, no, no, no. Hey, hey, hey.
别看你的腿 别看你的腿
Don't look at your leg. Don't look at your leg.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
好吗 我现在需要你保持镇定
Okay? What I need you to do right now is not panic.
我爸教会我的东西
One thing my dad taught me,
除了追踪动物和人类的踪迹之外...
besides how to track animals and people--
顺便说一句 我正是这样找到你的
which is how I found you, by the way--
就是如何生存下去
is how to survive.
要做到这点
And how you survive
第一 你得迅速而明智地作出决定
is A, you make quick, smart decisions,
第二 你得保持冷静
and B, you remain calm.
决不能让恐惧支配你
You never let panic take the wheel.
绝对不行 你别去看你的腿
Never. You don't look at your leg,
好吗 看着我
okay? You look at me,
否则有必要的话闭上你的眼睛
or you close your eyes if you need to.
可以吗
Do you need to?
嗯 - 好的
Yeah. - Okay.
我们能不能就待在这里
Can we just stay here?
待在这里 我想想...
Stay here? Yeah, I mean, I guess...
我想没什么不可以的 我们可以
I guess we could stay here, we could wait
在这里等救援队到来
for a rescue team to come
用担架把你抬出去
and airlift you out of here on a stretcher.
慢点 慢点
Careful. Careful.
只是你这次的短途旅行
But this little excursion you went on--
这个地方有些许偏僻
just, it's a little off the beaten path,
你知道我的意思吗 所以...
you know what I mean? So...
我估摸着救援队得花上五个小时才能到达
I think we're talking maybe five hours?
最快也得要四个小时
Four, best- case scenario?
与此同时 你的低温症会愈发严重
Meanwhile, that mild hypothermia becomes less and less mild.
所以我们留在这里的话
So, we stay,
在腿没有受伤的情况下据我估计你的存活概率有15%到20%
I put your odds of survival, leg intact, 15 to 20%.
但杰西 嘿
But, but... Jesse, hey.
但如果你让我稳定你的伤势
But if you let me stabilize your injury
小心地把你带出去
and carefully carry you out of here,
你和你的腿的存活概率会直线飙升
those odds for you and your leg, they go way up.
是吗
T- They do?
是的 我估计得有90% 95%的概率呢
They do. I'm talking 90, 95%.
我会把你抱起来 好吗
I'm gonna scoop you up, okay?
好的 - 好了
Okay. Okay. - All right.
我们走吧 - 谢谢你
Here we go. - Thank you.
你会活下来的 你会安然无恙的
You're gonna survive. You're gonna be A- OK.
我会活下去的
I'm gonna survive.
朝着家的方向 来吧 - 好的
Let's get you home. Come on. - Okay.
我早就跟她说过了
I told her, you know.
风险太大
It's too risky. Hmm.
我跟她说 "你还没准备好
Told her, "You're not ready
进行多日的徒步旅行"
for a multiday hike."
我说没有足够的补给点
I said, "There aren't enough resupply points."
但杰西 你知道的 她总是不安分
But Jesse, you know, she's... Badass.
她是个勇敢的人 敢于偏离自己的人生轨迹
She's a brave badass who wandered a little off course.
这是我们难能可贵的品质
Happens to the best of us.
我不知道怎样报答你
Well, I don't know how to repay you.
给我赏金就行了
Just the reward money's fine.
我想是五万吧
I believe it was 50 grand?
你说得对 当然的
Right. Yeah, no. Of course, man.
现金支付总是可以的
Cash is always welcome.
如果更方便的话我也接受支票和支付宝
I also take checks. Venmo, if that's easier.
好 我只是得和杰西的父母确认一下
No, it's just, uh, I got to check in with Jesse's parents.
赏金是我出的主意 但他们说他们会付的
Uh, the reward was my idea, but they said they'd cover it
如果有人能领奖的话
if, you know... when someone collected.
好吧 我们讨论过的
Well, as we discussed, Derek, a reward
赏金只有在事成之后才成为有约束力的合同
becomes a binding contract at the moment of success,
所以... - 嗯哼
so... - Mm-hmm.
杰西的父母是吗
Jesse's parents, you say?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
好吧 那我们给他们打个电♥话♥吧
Well, let's give 'em a call.
嘿 你动作可真够神速的
Hey, that was a quick one.
有时候就是有如神助啊 维尔玛
Sometimes the gods are with us, Velma.
你们在丹佛过得怎么样 - 你领奖了吗
How are things in Denver? - You collect or what?
是的 泰迪 我领奖了
Yes, Teddi, I collected.
现金吗
Cash?
信♥用♥卡♥
Uh... Visa.
信♥用♥卡♥我是怎么跟你说来着
What did I tell you on the credit cards?
手续费亏死人了
We get killed on fees.
亲爱的 你就放他一马吧
You know what, hon, could you give him a break?
他刚刚救了一个女孩的命
He did just save a girl's life.
我知道 我为他自豪等等等等 信♥用♥卡♥...
I know, very proud, et cetera. Visa...
女士们 非礼勿视
Avert your eyes, ladies.
得了吧
Please.
我要从你的赏金里抽成一万
I'm putting aside a grand of this haul
作为维修费用 自从你开了那辆卡车
for maintenance. We're coming up on 10,000 miles
我们的里程数已经快到一万英里了
since you took that truck in.
卡车没什么毛病啊 泰迪 - 是啊
Truck's running great, Teddi. - Yeah.
还不都是我的功劳
'Cause I make you take the damn thing in.
不想 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
我说了我们不能...
I told you we cannot...
她是只救援犬
She's a rescue.
她叫宝拉
Her name is Pawla.
宝拉 你不明白吗 - 我们不需要再养一只狗了
Like "Paw- la." Don't you get it? - We don't need another dog.
我们养的狗够多了 - 柯尔特
It's too many dogs. - Colter,
怎么会有人嫌弃狗太多呢
is there such a thing as too many dogs?
女士们 你们找到新的工作了吗
Ladies, you got a new job or what?
我在努力
I'm working on it.
好吧 - 嘿 柯尔特
Okay. - Hey, Colter.
有人打电♥话♥来找你 不是工作上的事
Someone called for you. Wasn't for a job.
他说是一个老朋友...
Uh, he said it was an old friend from...
等会 等会 他说的是什么来着 - 魔鬼峡谷
Wait, wait, wait. What was that? - Devil's Notch.
对 就是魔鬼峡谷 - 嗯
Devil's Notch, that's it. - Yeah.
你想要他的号♥码吗
You want his number?
682555...
It is, uh, 682- 555...
他打给你了吗 - 对
He called you? - Yeah.
他说他给你打过电♥话♥但你没接
He said he was trying you but you weren't answering.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表