剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
你是怎么做的
And how does it work exactly? You, uh...
你伪造某个人的死亡
You fake someone's death,
然后给他们一个新的身份吗
and give them a new identity?
不一定都是死亡
It's not always death.
有几个不同的套餐选项
There are different package options.
有时候消失就足够了
Sometimes the disappearance is enough.
有些人则想要确保万无一失
Others want more certainty.
那尸体呢
And the bodies?
事故后在卢卡斯车里找到的遗体
The human remains found in Lucas' car after the accident?
你贿赂了验尸官吗
Do you have a coroner on payroll?
商业机密
Trade secret.
你还有其他商业伙伴吗
Are there others in your network?
帮忙掩盖踪迹
Helping to cover the tracks?
你问这个是想打探什么吗
Is there a point to this line of questioning?
也许呢
Maybe.
卢卡斯怎么知道去哪找你
How did Lucas know where to find you?
当人们找上我们时 通常已经走投无路
When people come to us, they are out of choices.
当你万念俱灰时 自会知道去哪找
When you're desperate enough, you know where to look.
你从没遇到过客户回来的情况吗
And you've never had anybody come back like this?
我们的客户都经过我的预先筛选
I pre-screen our clients.
我知道谁会在压力下崩溃
I know who's gonna break under pressure.
你觉得卢卡斯不会吗
And you didn't think Lucas would?
对
No.
他很害怕 事关生死存亡
He was scared. It was life or death.
他和一个女人合作过
He was working with a... a woman,
斯蒂芬妮 她在一次抢劫中遇害
Stephanie Hollis, who died in a robbery.
你也帮她消失了吗
Did you disappear her, too?
没有 从没听说过她
No, never heard of her.
或许…
Maybe...
或许卢卡斯发现了一些事
Maybe Lucas found something,
他觉得这些事应该公之于众
something he thought other people should know about.
因为斯蒂芬妮有观众 所以他告诉了她
Shared it with Stephanie because she has an audience.
斯蒂芬妮被杀人灭口 卢卡斯以为…
Stephanie gets silenced. Lucas figures...
他是下一个
he's next.
他告诉你他在躲什么吗
Did he tell you what he was running from?
没有 我们特意不去问 只提供服务
No, we make it a point not to ask. Just offer a service.
但他知道规矩的
But he knew the rules,
重新出现的风险
the risks of resurfacing.
我丈夫的死卢卡斯也有责任
My husband's blood is on Lucas' hands.
我会帮你找到杀害你丈夫的凶手
I'm gonna help you find out who's responsible for killing your husband.
我很擅长我的工作
I'm very good at what I do.
但我需要你相信我
But I need you to trust me.
只要你知道我找到他们后会怎么做
As long as you understand what I'm gonna do when I find them.
我们晚点再谈这个
We'll deal with that later.
现在 我们得快点动身
Right now, we have to move quickly.
卢卡斯的新名字叫什么
What was Lucas' new alias?
艾萨克·牛顿
Isaac Newton.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
根本不可能谷歌♥到他
Makes it impossible to google him.
够聪明
Smart.
你丈夫不会说出这个名字吧
And there's no way your husband gives up that name?
他绝不会松口
He would never break.
不管他们做了什么
No matter what they did to him.
所以他们才杀了他
That's why they had to kill him.
等我一下
Give me one second.
鲍比 你有什么发现
Bobby, what do you got?
我查了斯蒂芬妮的油管账号♥
Well, I looked into Stephanie's YouTube account.
找到了一些她嘲讽重大政♥治♥丑闻的视频
Found some video of her teasing some big political scandal.
她还没来得及发布就被杀了
She was killed before she could post it.
她还提到了秘密线人
She also mentioned some secret source.
但没说是谁
But she doesn't mention who.
那应该就是卢卡斯了
That's got to be Lucas.
所以 也许…也许他在修电脑时
So, maybe... maybe he found something
在电脑里发现了些东西 告诉她了
on a laptop he was repairing, shared it with her?
我也是这么想的 但我交叉比对了他的预约记录
Yeah, I thought that, too, but cross-referenced his appointment logs,
我没找到任何从政的人
and I don't see anybody in politics on the books.
我觉得如果对方知道电脑里有犯罪证据
I don't think anyone would bring their laptop in
他们是不会拿电脑去修的
if they knew there was incriminating evidence on it.
可能是家里人 或许是一个手下员工
It was probably a... a family member? Maybe an employee?
好吧 我会查清楚的
Okay, I'm looking into it.
哇 不愧是你 柯尔特
Oh, wow. Good call, Colter.
我查到了一张信♥用♥卡♥收据
Yeah. I got a credit card receipt here.
卢卡斯为蒂姆·克罗斯比的私人助理
Lucas restored the crashed hard drive
修复了坏掉的硬盘 - 那是谁
for the personal assistant of Tim Crosby. - Who's that?
某个大牌地♥产♥开♥发♥商
Uh, some bigwig real estate developer.
传言说他要竞选市长 所以…
Uh, rumor has it he's running for mayor, so...
听起来他符合条件
Sounds like he fits the bill.
没错
Sure does.
好的 这么说
All right. So,
一个助手把他家老板坏掉的硬盘
an assistant brings their boss' crashed hard drive
拿去修理 不知道里面有什么内容
in for service. Doesn't know what's on it.
卢卡斯发现了
Lucas finds it,
告诉了斯蒂芬妮 因为她是政♥治♥区博主
shares it with Stephanie because Stephanie's into politics.
她决定公开 捅一捅马蜂窝
She decides to break it. Pokes the bear.
卢卡斯的数字足迹很容易追踪
Lucas' digital trail is pretty easy to follow,
所以他知道自己是下一个
so he would have known he was next.
是的
Yeah.
克罗斯比没有亲手杀了斯蒂芬妮 他有帮手
And Crosby didn't kill Stephanie on his own. He had help.
也许卢卡斯把他发现的东西拷贝了一份
Maybe Lucas made a copy of what he found,
存在了维修店里的闪存盘
put it on a flash drive back at the repair shop,
试图为自己赢得生的筹码
trying to barter his way out of this.
很冒险 - 他走投无路了 帮我个忙
Risky. - He's desperate. Do me a favor.
帮我查个化名 好吗
Run an alias for me, will you?
好的 说吧 - 艾萨克·牛顿
Okay, hit me with it. - Isaac Newton.
没法谷歌♥ 很聪明
Ungoogleable. That's smart.
但在预订酒店时也很显眼 所以
But also pretty noticeable in a hotel reservation. So,
我看看他是否入住了酒店
I'm gonna see if he's checked in anywhere.
有结果了
Here we go.
周三有一个艾萨克·牛顿入住了里奇伍德宫廷酒店
An Isaac Newton checked into a Ridgewood Palace on Wednesday.
房♥间号♥是126 - 干得漂亮 鲍比
Room number is 126. - Nice work, Bobby.
你打算怎么做
What's the plan?
我再想想
Uh, working on it.
随时通知你
Keep you posted.
我想我有办法让你报仇了
I think I figured out a way for you to get your retribution.
警探 谢谢你能来
Detective, thank you for coming.
你确定吗 - 是他
Are you sure about this? - It's him.
他用化名登记入住的 前台说他还在楼上
Checked in under his alias. The guy at the front desk says he's still upstairs.
走吧
Come on.
为什么要费尽心思玩消失
Why go to all this trouble to disappear?
你知道他在躲谁吗
You got any leads on who he's running from?
不知道
I don't know.
我只知道他需要警♥察♥的保护 走吧
All I know is he needed police protection. Come on.
是卢卡斯
It's Lucas.
他死了
He's dead.
你翻了他的口袋 找到了什么吗 - 没有 是空的
You went through his pockets. You find anything? - No. Empty.
连钱包都没有
Not even a wallet.
看来他们在杀他之前还把他的钱财给抢了
Looks like they robbed him before they killed him.
谢谢你的帮助 肖先生
Thanks for your help, Mr. Shaw.
接下来就交给警方吧
Police can take it from here.
我们会他的家人讨回公道 - 那就太好了
We'll get some justice for the family. - Justice would be nice.
喂 - 是我
Hello? - It's me.
卢卡斯死了
Lucas is dead.
你确定吗 - 对
Are you sure? - Yeah.
我亲自检查了尸体
I checked the body myself.
动手的是你的人吗
This your guys?
我没收到谁的消息 但他们在追踪他
I haven't heard from anyone, but they were on his trail.
如果动手的另有他人的话…
Because if it was someone else--
你按兵不动 让我打几个电♥话♥
Sit tight. Let me make some calls.
贾维斯 半小时后来见我
Jives. I'll meet you in half an hour.
你都听到了吗 - 一清二楚
Did you get all that? - Sure did.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表