剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
但确实有人
but that there was someone here
签了这份访客登记表
who just signed the guest registry.
卢·里德
Lou Reed,
我妈妈最喜欢的音乐家
my mom's favorite musician.
听着
Look,
这是一张以前的生日贺卡 笔迹是一样的
here's an old birthday card. It's the same handwriting.
很相似
It is similar.
为什么会有人想让你
Is there any reason why someone would want you
认为你哥哥还活着
to think your brother was still alive?
或者说
、Or maybe, uh,
欺骗你母亲
take advantage of your mother?
不 我想不出
No, not that I can think of.
我们只是个寻常的家庭
We were just a boring family.
我哥哥是个普通人
My brother was an average guy
在一家电脑维修店工作
working in a computer repair shop,
攒钱读研究生
saving up for grad school.
我是说 我哥哥从那场车祸里活下来并非不可能 对吗
I mean, it's not impossible he didn't die in that accident, right?
他们确认了尸体
They identified the body.
没错
Yes,
但大火几乎把尸体烧光殆尽了
but there wasn't much left after they put out the fire.
我知道这挺离谱的
I know it doesn't make any sense,
但我的直觉告诉我事有蹊跷
but my gut says there's something here,
我可以付钱给你
and I have the money to pay you.
我会调查这件事的
I'll look into it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们现在找起鬼来了 对吗
Looking for ghosts now, are we?
可能吧
Maybe.
她失去了她哥哥 很快就要失去她妈妈
She lost her brother, she's about ready to lose her mother.
人们处理悲伤的方式各有不同
People grieve in different ways.
所以我们到底要找什么
So what are we looking for exactly?
我只知道有人来医院探病
All I know is somebody visited the hospital.
她立刻就认定那是她死去的哥哥吗
And she immediately jumps to dead brother?
签了一个假名
Signed in under a fake name.
我看了他们的笔迹 的确相似
I took a look at the handwriting. It is similar.
我们有过线索更少的情况 对吗
We've had less to go on, right?
可不是吗
You're telling me?
我只想帮她查清一些真♥相♥
Just wanna give her some answers,
即使真♥相♥不是她想要的
even if it's not what she wants to hear.
好吧 那么
Okay, so,
医院里的摄像头有监控录像吗
was there any video footage from the security cameras at the hospital?
没有 没有这个访客进出的监控录像
No, there's no footage of this visitor coming or going,
而护士站没装有摄像头
and there's no cameras at the nurse's station.
我们确定真的有人来过吗
And we're sure someone was there?
调查一下 好吗 看看卢卡斯想干嘛
Just look into it, will you? See what Lucas was into?
也许我们能找到些答案
Maybe there's some answers there.
或者他可能只是死了而已
Or maybe he's just dead.
也许吧
Maybe.
他妹妹说车祸事发时
His sister said he was coming from work
他正在在下班的路上
at the time of the accident.
好 我马上查查
Yeah, I'm looking into it now.
那个地方叫大字节电脑维修
The place is called Big Byte Computer Repair.
有点可疑
That's sus.
你怀疑电脑维修点是掩盖非法活动的幌子吗
You know something about computer repair stores that look like a front?
确实有点
A little bit.
看上去两天前有人闯进了这家店
It looks like the place was broken into two days ago.
也是那个时候卢卡斯鬼鬼祟祟的到医院探病
At the same time Lucas supposedly visited the hospital.
让我查一查
I'll look into it.
祝你好运 捉鬼敢死队
Good luck, Ghostbuster.
我这边也会继续追查下去
I'll just keep snooping on my end.
你是警报公♥司♥的人吗
Are you with the alarm company?
不是 - 可恶
No. - Bummer.
我都等了一天了
I've been waiting all day.
抱歉 我们今天不营业
Sorry, we're not taking any more repairs today.
我是为了卢卡斯·琼斯来的
I'm here about Lucas Jones.
他怎么了
What about him?
他死了
He's... dead.
九个月前
Nine months ago.
她妹妹不这么认为
His sister's not so sure about that.
从你的表情来看
Judging by the look on your face,
你也一样
neither are you.
我说错了吗 - 确实…
Am I wrong? - It's, uh...
有点怪事
weird.
什么怪事
What's weird?
你玩魔兽世界吗
Do you play World of Warcraft?
不玩
No.
就是大型多人在线角色扮演游戏… - 我知道是什么
It's an MMORPG that basically-- - I know what that is.
那跟卢卡斯有什么关系
What does that have to do with Lucas?
几个月前
A few months ago,
网上出现了一名玩家 实力六得飞起
this player popped up online, and they were really good.
我们开始聊起来 我们交流得越多
We started chatting, and the more we interacted,
我越有种诡异的感觉那是卢卡斯
the more I had this uncanny feeling it was Lucas.
我应该知道的
And I should know.
那款游戏让我们相识相知
That game was kind of our thing.
你们俩在交往 - 对
You two dated? - Yeah.
一开始比较随意 后来认真起来
Casual, and then, not so casual.
然后他…
And then he...
出了车祸
the accident.
游戏里的那名玩家 你问过是不是他吗
The player from the game, did you ask if it was him?
没有 那也太社死了
No, 'cause that would be lame.
就比如 “嘿 陌生人
Like, "Hey, super random,
你会不会是我死去的男朋友”
but any chance you're my dead boyfriend?"
我才不问
Hell, no.
懂了
Got it.
可以跟我说说那起闯入事件吗
Can you tell me about the break-in?
你看到是谁了吗
Did you see who it was?
没 就在他们砸玻璃前摄像头失灵了
Nope. The cameras went down right before they smashed the glass.
被抢走了什么 - 没抢走什么
What was taken? - Nothing we could see.
他们肯定不是来抢家具的 - 好吧
They definitely weren't here for the furniture. - Right.
也许是为了别的东西
Maybe it was something else.
卢卡斯的工位在哪
Where was Lucas' workstation?
那里
There.
现在是怪人加里的
Now it's creepy Gary's.
我可不可以…
Do you mind if I...
去吧
Go ahead.
看来有人用胶带在上面粘了东西
Looks like something was taped down up there.
你知道会是什么吗
Any idea what that might be?
不知道
No.
会不会是卢卡斯关掉摄像头
Could Lucas have turned off the security cameras?
有可能 但…
Yeah, but...
你不会认为…
You don't think...
你觉得闯进来的是他
You think it was him who broke in?
不管是谁
I think whoever it was,
肯定在这里藏了东西
was definitely hiding something here.
那个呢 那个也是两天前的吗
What about that? Was that there two days ago?
对 为什么这么问
Yeah. Why?
针孔摄像头 你不知情吗
Pinhole camera. You didn't know about it?
加里老是抱怨有人偷零食
Gary kept accusing people of stealing snacks.
我没想到他竟成了极端的监控狂
I didn't realize he went full surveillance state narc.
我想你应该有读卡器吧
I'm assuming you have a card reader.
是他吗
Is that him?
是 是他
Yeah. That's him.
是卢卡斯
That's Lucas.
他还活着
He's alive!
你收到我发给你的针孔摄像头的录像了吗
Did you get that pinhole camera footage I sent you?
收到了 死人活过来了
Yeah, man. Dead man walking!
你有什么发现
What did you find?
在他死前发生了一件怪事…
Well, something a little weird happened before he died...
或者说没死
or didn't.
他给一个女人打了无数次电♥话♥
He called this woman's number a crazy amount of times
在车祸前一周里
a week before his accident.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表