剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
没错吧?是的。
That right? Yeah.
当你闯进我的房♥间时,
And when you broke in my room,
我以为是你砸坏了我的车。
I thought you were the guy who busted up my car.
对不起。
Sorry.
你和莱利谈话的时候,她有没有提到过什么?
When you and Riley were talking, did she mention
你对跟踪狂这件事有什么看法吗?
anything to you, anything at all about a stalker?
不。
No.
你觉得有人在跟踪她吗?
You think someone was stalking her?
我觉得有可能。
I think maybe.
我找到一封信。内容相当劲爆。
I found a letter. It's pretty intense.
显然有人对她着迷了。
Someone's obviously obsessed with her.
我在想是否有人跟踪她,
I'm thinking if someone was following her,
他们看见你了,
they see you,
他们感到受到威胁,而且,呃……
they feel threatened and, uh...
也许这个人弄坏了你的车。
maybe this person messed up your car.
我不在乎那辆车。
I don't care about the car.
我只希望她能平安到家。是的。
I just care that she gets home safe. Yeah.
鲁尔克先生,这里有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem here, Mr. Rourke?
没关系,他和我在一起。
It's okay. He's with me.
我以为他是保险公♥司♥的。
I thought he was with the insurance company.
我其实在寻找一位失踪的女士。
I'm actually looking for a missing woman.
我很想看看监控录像。
I would love to look at the security footage
从您的停车场出发。
from your parking lot.
抱歉,但我们有隐私权。
Well, I'm sorry, but we have the privacy
我们的客人无需为此操心。
of our guests to worry about.
我明白这一点,但是……
And I understand that, but...
损坏他汽车的人
the person who damaged his car
这可能与这位女士有关,所以请帮忙。
could be a connection with this woman, so please.
嗯,这听起来像是警♥察♥该管的事。
Well, that sounds like a job for the police.
除非你能出示证件,否则我不会同意。
So unless you have a badge to show me
或者搜查令,
or a warrant,
我们到此为止。
we're done here.
我没时间管这些。
I don't have time for this.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
你知道莱利怀孕了吗?
Did you know Riley was pregnant?
二……不。
I-I... No.
我完全不知道。
I had no idea.
她怀孕多久了?
How far along is she?
大约五个月。
About five months.
哦,这就解释了。
Oh. Which explains
她为什么从纽约搬回老家。
why she moved back home from New York.
哎,她回来的时候我真是太苛责她了。
Oh, man, I was so hard on her for coming back.
这就是她为什么一直瞒着我的原因。
That's why she kept this a secret from me.
她当时压力很大。
Well, she was under a lot of pressure.
孩子的爸爸来城里了。
The baby's dad came to town.
他想做正确的事。或者他……
He wanted to do the right thing. Or he's...
与她失踪原因有关的那个人。
the one who has something to do with why she went missing.
我们不这么认为。
We don't think so.
我们认为她正被跟踪骚扰。
We believe she's being targeted by a stalker.
他砸坏了父亲的车,这让我们不禁想到……
He smashed up the father's car, which makes us think
他知道她怀孕的事。他是谁?
he knew about the pregnancy. Who is this?
我们正在努力解决这个问题。
We're working on that.
莱利在哪儿?
And where is Riley?
我们仍在寻找。
We're still looking.
任何奇怪的汽车
Any strange cars
附近有吗?呃,有吗?
in the neighborhood? Any, uh,
你还记得接到过什么奇怪的电♥话♥吗?
any weird phone calls you can think of?
附近有陌生男人吗?
Strange men in the neighborhood?
不,呃,没什么。
No, uh, nothing.
好的。如果你想到什么,请告诉我们。
Okay. Let us know if you think of anything at all.
即使作用很小,也可能有所帮助。
Even if it's small, it could help.
一旦有任何发现,我们会立即通知您。
And we'll let you know the minute we find anything.
好的。
Okay.
谢谢你,凯蒂。
Thanks, Katie.
当然。
Of course.
好的。
Okay.
这让我心碎。
It breaks my heart.
我从小就认识苏珊娜。
I've known Susanna since I was a little girl.
为什么会有人对莱利做出这种事?
Why would someone do this to Riley?
世界上有很多坏人,你知道的。
Lot of bad people in the world. You know that.
我知道。
I know.
但这丝毫没有减轻人们的适应难度。
Never makes it any easier to get used to, though.
这是酒店发来的信息。
This is from the hotel.
我的人刚把它发过去了。
My guys just sent it over.
真奇怪。
That's weird.
你是不是跟我想到一块儿去了?
You thinking what I'm thinking?
没错,那不是男人。
Yeah, that's not a man.
瞧瞧。
Look at that.
看看这指甲油。
Look at the nail polish.
那是谢丽尔。
That's Cheryl.
你认为跟踪者是谢丽尔吗?
You think the stalker's Cheryl?
她是不是吃醋了?
Maybe she got jealous?
孩子的爸爸来城里了。
Baby's dad comes to town.
或许她以为他会把她骗回纽约。
Maybe she thought he was gonna lure her back to New York.
他们说他们是最好的朋友。
Said they were best friends.
他们并不是最好的朋友。
They weren't best friends.
谢丽尔只是个跟班。
Cheryl was a tagalong.
她很黏人。
She was clingy.
她的发型和以前一样。
She wore the same hairstyle.
穿着和她一模一样的衣服。
Dressed the same as her, all of it.
我的意思是,那时候,我们只是觉得
I mean, back then, we just thought
这是那种崇拜酷女孩的东西,
it was cool girl worship stuff,
但现在我不知道了。
but now I don't know.
这位是道格拉斯警探。
This is Detective Douglas.
谢丽尔·戴维斯还在那里吗?
Is Cheryl Davies still there?
什么时候?
When?
谢谢。
Thanks.
是的,她请假了。她说她生病了。
Yeah, she left work. Said she was sick
她跟你谈完话后就回家了。
and went home after she talked to you.
我知道她住哪儿。我们走吧。
I know where she lives. Let's go.
嘿,我们需要等待支援。
Hey, we need to wait for backup.
谢丽尔知道我们已经看穿她了。
Cheryl knows we're onto her.
她可能已经走投无路了。
She could be getting desperate.
那是什么?
What is it?
那是莱利的车。
That's Riley's car.
我勒个去?
What the hell?
你还好吗?
You okay?
真是太奇怪了。
It's just so strange.
我知道谢丽尔很欣赏莱利。
I knew Cheryl admired Riley,
但我从未想到会发生这样的事。
but I never suspected anything like this.
是的。
Yeah.
看看这个。
Take a look at this.
写给莱利的爱的信。
Love letters to Riley.
这里面的东西一个接一个都是关于……
One after the other, stuff in here about the...
这里面有关于怀孕和孩子父亲的内容。
pregnancy, there's stuff in here about the baby's father.
所以她知道这件事。
So she knew about it.
是的。
Yeah.
笔迹与信件内容相符。
The handwriting matches the letter
我们在莱利的储物柜里找到的。
that we found in Riley's work locker.
她想独占莱利。
She wanted Riley all to herself.
她无法接受莱利的父亲重新出现在她的生活中。
She couldn't handle the father being back in Riley's life.
也许她感觉到了我们正在逼近,惊慌失措。
Maybe she felt us closing in on her, panicked.
她到底把莱利怎么样了?
What the hell did she do with Riley?
这是谋杀-自杀案吗?
Is this a murder-suicide?
唔。
Hmm.
那是什么?
What is it?
墙上写的那些“I”字,瞧瞧。
The I's, the way they're written on the wall. Look at that.
它们上面没有把手——顶部,底部。
There's no handles on 'em-- top, bottom.
好吧,所以呢?所以,
Okay, so? So,
信中的文字——
the writing in the letter--
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表