剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
一个路人甲。
Some random dude.
而且这辆面包车也有家人,所以……
And the van has a family, so...
几乎可以肯定,我们可以把这件事从越狱清单上划掉了。
pretty sure we can cross that off the whole prison break list.
也许这辆吉普车上有GPS导航系统。
Maybe the Jeep has an GPS on it.
我们可以从那里追踪他。
We can track him from that.
你知道我已经在这么做了。
You know I'm already doing that.
嘿,兰迪,在你做那件事的时候,呃,
Hey, Randy, while you do that, uh,
你收到鲍比的消息了吗?
you heard anything from Bobby?
不,伙计,你知道他会变成什么样。
Nah, man, you know how he gets.
不喜欢谈论私事。
Doesn't like to talk about personal stuff.
我知道他朋友的葬礼就在这周。
I know his friend's funeral's this week.
是的,我知道这对他的打击很大。
Yeah, I know that's hitting him hard.
他们就像亲兄弟一样。是啊。
They were like brothers, man. Yeah.
我给他发了几条短♥信♥,但一直没有收到回复。
I sent him a few texts, I haven't heard anything back.
我想他可能只是,我也不知道,在休息一段时间。
I figure maybe he's just, I don't know, taking some time.
是的,他会继续做的。
Yeah, he'll get back to it.
如果他不这么做,我会确保他这么做。
And if he doesn't, I'll make sure he does.
除了穿过别无出路。
No way out but through.
好的。
Okay.
盯上你的吉普车了。
Got a line on your Jeep.
请寄给我好吗?
Send it my way, will you?
答对了。
You got it.
谢谢。
Thank you.
海伦?
Helen?
车上有东西。
Got something on a car.
我的团队漏掉了什么?也许吧。
My team miss something? Maybe.
你知道,有时候你只需要看看。
You know, sometimes you just need to look
用全新的视角看待事物。
at things with a fresh set of eyes.
这是我父亲小时候常说的一句话。
Something my father used to say when we were kids.
以前总是让我很恼火。
Used to annoy me.
但现在情况是否就没那么好了?
But now not so much?
是啊,我父母也是这样。
Yeah, same with my parents.
你只知道你所知道的,然后有一天
You only know what you know, and then one day
一切都豁然开朗,你突然意识到
it all just clicks and you realize
或许他们真的知道些什么。
maybe they did know something.
我爸肯定懂一些事情。
Well, my dad definitely knew some things.
或许太多了。
Maybe too much actually.
好吧,我们正在浪费白天时间。
All right, we're burning daylight,
正如我爸爸会说的那样。
as my dad would say.
我们去找你侄女吧。
Let's go find your niece.
Pin 说吉普车的位置就在这附近。
Pin says the Jeep's location is somewhere here.
哦,差点忘了。
Oh, before I forget.
警长加快了紧急授权流程。
The sheriff expedited an emergency authorization
授权你代理。
to deputize you.
经过公♥证♥的信件已经存档,所以你的身份正式生效了。
The notarized letter's been filed, so you are official.
我的工作方式不太一样。
Not exactly how I work.
如果你想拿到报酬的话,那就必须这么做。
It is if you want to get paid.
奥罗拉警♥察♥局不提供现金奖励。
Aurora PD doesn't do cash rewards.
拿着吧。啊,好的。
Just take it. Ah, okay.
这里肯定有问题。
There's something up here.
是的。
Yeah.
找到吉普车了。
Found the Jeep.
是的,里面是空的。
Yeah, it's empty.
是的。
Yeah.
那是什么?
What is that?
地下通风。
Underground ventilation.
可能是以前的防空洞里的。
Could be from an old fallout shelter.
冷战时期遗留下来的东西还有很多。
There's a bunch of 'em leftover from the Cold War.
我和哥哥小时候真的找到过一个。
My brother and I actually found one when we were kids.
它肯定就在这附近。
It's got to be around here somewhere.
这需要周密的计划。
This took some real planning.
看起来刚才有人来过。
Looks like someone was just here.
手电筒?有。
Flashlight? Yeah.
开始了。
Here we go.
看起来像是某种种植场所的储藏室。
Looks like storage for some sort of grow operation.
看来我们刚好错过了他们。
Looks like we just missed them.
他们怎么会知道这个地方?
How'd they know about this place?
我们会调查此事。
We'll look into it.
是的,这里肯定有钱。
Yeah, there was definitely money here.
贾斯汀出发前需要一些现金。
Justine needed cash before she took off.
如果他们想逃跑,边境肯定已经封锁了。
Well, the border's locked up if they're making a run for it.
他们大概是把瑞秋当挡箭牌吧。嗯,现在是这样了。
They're probably keeping Rachel as a shield. Well, now it's
二对一,因为他们带了接应司机。
two on one 'cause they got the getaway driver with them.
找到东西了。
Got something.
电♥话♥号♥码,本地区号♥。
A phone number, local area code.
它可以告诉我们谁在和他们合作。
It can tell us who's working with them.
哦,哦。
Oh, oh.
哟!
Yo!
兰迪,我刚给你发了个电♥话♥号♥码。
Randy, I just sent you a phone number.
请问这件东西是谁的?
Can you tell me who it belongs to?
好的,让我看看。
All right, let me see.
和...
And...
这是一个燃烧器。
it's a burner.
你能追溯到它的确切位置吗?
Can you trace it to a location?
看起来GPS被禁用了,得看看。
Looks like GPS was disabled, got to see
如果我能追踪元数据,因为我在这方面很擅长。
if I can track the metadata, 'cause I'm good like that.
一二三...
One, two, three...
迪斯科。
disco.
哦。
Ooh.
怪异的迪斯科。
Weird disco.
呃,数字回弹了
Uh, the numbers ping back
送往州立监狱。
to the state prison.
要么是那女孩像ET一样给家里打电♥话♥。
Either homegirl was phonin' home like E.T.
或者有人在内部帮助她。
or somebody on the inside's helping her out.
我赌是后者。
I'm betting on the latter.
我等着瞧,而且我会在这点上加码。
I'll see you and I'll raise you on that.
嘿,兰迪,听着,你能告诉我吗?
Hey, listen, Randy, can you tell me
我现在所在的这处房♥产是谁的?
who owns the property I'm at right now?
好的,没问题。我会联♥系♥你的。
Yeah, sure. I'll be in touch.
她给监狱打过电♥话♥?
She called the prison?
贾斯汀在和内部人员合作。
Justine's working with someone on the inside.
可能是她的狱友。
Could be her cellmate.
对吧?所以他们策划了那场打架。
Right? So they staged that fight
只是为了把贾斯汀送上那辆运送她的货车。
just to get Justine on that transport van.
那时守卫最容易受到攻击。
That's when the guards are most vulnerable.
是的,我们已经问过她了。她什么也不说。
Yeah, we questioned her already. She's not talking.
她不想当告密者。
Well, she doesn't want to be a snitch.
为什么不把我放进去?
Why don't you put me in there?
或许有用,我不是警♥察♥。你呢?
Might help I'm not a cop. You?
在女子监狱里?
In a women's prison?
你可能需要一名持枪保安。
You might need an armed guard for that.
毫米。
Mm.
我有个主意。
I got an idea.
但我可能需要你帮忙牵线搭桥。
But I might need you to pull some strings.
嗯,不惜一切代价。好的。
Mm, whatever it takes. Okay.
科尔特。
Colter.
嘿,你还在波士顿吗?
Hey, you still in Boston?
密切关注?
Keeping tabs?
你还记得你欠我的人情吗?
Remember that favor you owe me?
不。
No.
比莉,拜托,我们不这么做。
Billie, come on, we're not doing this.
我的一个朋友需要帮助。
A friend of mine needs help.
最快多久能到达佛蒙特州奥罗拉?
How fast can you get to Aurora, Vermont?
我认为我们必须假设他们有现金。
I think we have to assume that they've got cash.
他们下一步会怎么做?
What's their next move?
我猜,他们需要一辆车。
My guess, they need a vehicle.
万一有人发现了那辆吉普车呢?
In case someone spotted the Jeep?
是的,比莉是我们最好的选择。
Yeah. Billie's our best bet
找到贾斯汀的狱友,弄清楚他们的计划是什么。
to get to Justine's cellmate, figure out what the plan was.
你信任她吗?
You trust her?
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表