剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
他们交往了几个月
They've been dating a couple of months.
她在一家餐厅上班
And, uh, she works in a diner.
哪里都不会去的
And is going nowhere.
要来杯柠檬水吗 肖先生
Can I get you a lemonade, Mr. Shaw?
好的 谢谢
Sure. Thank you.
那么
So, uh,
他的女友
this girlfriend.
她把他的脑子搅得一塌糊涂
She got his head all screwed up.
什么叫「一塌糊涂」
What do you mean, "all screwed up"?
我是说在她出现之前
I mean that before she came along,
棒球是他的优先事项 他的重点
baseball was his priority. His focus.
现在看起来他更愿意和他在一起
Now he seems more interested in running around with her
而不是专注在投手丘上的比赛
than he does in taking care of his business on the mound.
也许…
Maybe...
他想要的并不是棒球 - 好吧
what he wants is not baseball. - Yeah, well,
他要明白的是
what he needs to understand
我们为他付出了多少心血
is how much we have put on the line for him.
所有的训练
All of the training,
所有的私人教练 诊所
all of the private coaching, all of the clinics.
这一切加起来
Hell, this adds up.
对啊 听起来你是很投入
Yeah. And sounds like you're pretty involved.
是
Yeah.
卓越源自于挑战和激励
Excellence comes from being pushed.
实际上我对此略知一二
I know a little something about that, actually.
我老爸过去对我非常严苛
My old man drove me pretty hard.
听上去像个好爸爸
Sounds like a good dad.
你知道 有时候我希望他只是一个爸爸
You know, sometimes I wished he would just be Dad,
不要逼我那么紧
you know, and not push so hard.
也许你把埃里克逼得太紧了 他…
Maybe you pushed Eric a little too hard and he...
也许是在反击
maybe pushed back?
我注意到了你手臂上的淤青
I noticed the bruises on your arm.
对 我们那天晚上大吵了一架
Yeah. We got into it pretty good the other night.
这次我失控了
This time I lost my cool.
我把他推到墙上
I pushed him up against the wall
他抓住了我
and he grabbed me.
他让我去死
He told me I could go to hell.
也许他离开是有原因的
Maybe he had reason to leave.
也许吧
Maybe.
但我向你发誓
But I can swear to you
事已至此绝不是我本意
I never meant for it to go that far.
都怪那个姑娘 阿什莉
It's got to be this girl, Ashley.
也许吧 也许
Maybe. Maybe.
你不介意我随便看看吧
Would you mind if I poke around a little bit?
随便看吧
Yeah, go ahead.
维生素和教学视频
Vitamins and instructional videos,
训练磁带
training tapes. It's...
都是些普通的东西
it's regular stuff. Yeah.
这是一大笔钱
Lot of money.
像是羟考酮
Looks like Oxy.
什么
What?
不
No.
不会的 那绝不可能是埃里克的
No, there is no way that that's Eric's.
我不知道那是谁的
I don't know who that belongs to,
但不是我儿子的
but that's not my son.
毒品
Drugs?
不可能 我的球队是清白的
No chance. I run a clean program.
你做埃里克的教练多久了 - 从少年棒球联盟开始
How long you been coaching Eric? - Since Little League.
等不及他上高中了
Couldn't wait to get him in high school.
那孩子是个难得的天才
Kid's a rare talent.
所以他的失踪让我很担心
That's why it makes me sick that he's missing.
那边是他的接球手吗
That his catcher over there?
对 那是亨特
Yeah. That's Hunter.
我可以和他谈谈吗
You mind if I talk to him?
亨特 暂停一下
Hunter, switch out.
亨特 对吧
Hunter, right?
佩雷斯教练说你是埃里克的接球手
Coach Perez told me you're Eric's catcher.
对啊 埃里克是我的投球手
Uh, yeah. Yeah, E's my boy.
太好了 你们最近有联♥系♥吗 - 没有
Great. Right, you talk to him recently? - No.
我给他发了大概20条短♥信♥ 他一条都没回我
I texted him, like, 20 times, he never got back to me.
很奇怪
It's weird.
他把手♥机♥落在了球场上
He left his phone behind at the field.
告诉我 埃里克有没有
Tell me, was Eric having
什么手臂问题 也许他不想
any arm issues, maybe he didn't want
让别人发现 - 没有
anyone to know about it? - Nah.
他一直都是火力全开 为什么会这样问
He was firing on all cylinders. Why you asking about that?
在他家里找到了一些羟考酮
Found some Oxy at his place.
我想也许你会知道些什么
Thought maybe you might know something about that.
我不想卷入这件事
Uh, I'm-I'm not trying to get in this.
你对我说的一切
Whatever you tell me is gonna stay
绝不会有第三个人知道 好吗
between the two of us, all right?
我只是想帮他
I'm-I'm just trying to help him out,
确保他没有什么麻烦
trying to make sure he's not in any trouble.
它们可能是阿什莉的 - 他女友
They might be Ashley's. - His girlfriend?
她有毒瘾吗 - 我想是吧
She have a problem? - I think, yeah.
可能是她把埃里克扯进来的吗 - 可能吧
Any chance maybe she got Eric involved? - I-I guess.
他们感情非常好 但我不确定
They were pretty tight, but I don't know for sure.
谢了
Thanks.
比莉 你有什么发现
Billie, what do you got?
阿什莉的手♥机♥没查到什么
Nothing on Ashley's phone.
嘿 鲍比还在替你做这种事吗
Hey, you still got your guy Bobby doing this kind of thing?
现在你需要我的人帮你做事了吗
Oh, now you need my guy to help you?
我只是觉得
I just figured
既然你都拿了四成…
since you're already getting 40%...
不 我拿的是六成
No, it's, uh, 60% on my end.
对哦
Right.
鲍比是另外的价格
Bobby has his own rate.
算你狠 你是要我求你
Fine. You gonna make me beg
还是让他找出阿什莉的位置
or can he find Ashley's location?
我拿到了会马上发给你的
I will send it to you as soon as I get it.
哟 古奇是什么
Yo, what's Gucci?
呃 这不是我的工作…
Uh, well, it's not really my job...
是啊 你又和比莉合作了
Yeah, you're working with Billie again.
我不会问为什么
Not gonna ask why.
嘿 你忙你的 我忙我的
Hey, you do your thing, I'll do mine.
维尔玛告诉你了
Velma told you?
你知道的 埃里克·多布斯
You know it. Eric Dobbs.
失踪的棒球运动员
Missing baseball player.
你可以追踪他女友的手♥机♥吗
Can you track his girlfriend's phone?
阿什莉·华♥莱♥士♥ 已经在查了
Ashley Wallace. I'm already into it.
你查到位置了吗 - 没有最新的
You get a location? - Nothing recent.
手♥机♥昨天下线了
Went offline yesterday.
但我在没电前查到了手♥机♥的位置
But I was able to track the location before it powered down.
发给我
Send it to me?
发了
On its way.
这里就是阿什莉的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥最后出现的地方
This where Ashley's cell last had a signal?
据鲍比说是的
According to Bobby, it is.
这里看起来没什么可查的
Doesn't look like much going on here.
我知道他们可能去哪
I know where they could've gone.
离这里不远有一个旧铁路调车场
There's an old rail yard not far from here.
那里有些废弃的火车车厢
Some old train cars there.
至少在我高中的时候还有
At least, there used to be, back in high school
我会去那里和男孩亲热
when I'd go there to make out with guys.
这可真是…
That's...
很详细 很重要
descriptive, important.
根据我的经验
Based on my experience,
这里就是埃里克和阿什莉可能会待的地方
this is where Eric and Ashley would've hung out.
好的
Okay.
哪节车厢是你的最爱
Which one of these train cars was your favorite?
你当然想知道了
Wouldn't you like to know?
这有情况
Check this out.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表