剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
我设法查看了走廊的监控录像。
And I managed to look at the hallway surveillance footage.
我编造了一个钱包丢失的故事,
I made up a story about a missing wallet,
他们说我们需要知道酒店工作人员是否进入过房♥间。
said we needed to know if hotel staff had entered the room.
真聪明。你看出什么了吗?
Very smart. You see anything?
午夜过后,没有人进出。
No one came in or out after midnight.
好的。
Okay.
所以她从这里经过,对吧?
So she went through here, right?
她到底为什么要这么做?
Why the hell would she do that, huh?
二楼。
Two stories up.
她逃跑了,她顺着防火梯下去了。
She runs away, she takes the fire escape down.
她把手♥机♥和钱包都落下了。
She leaves her phone, her purse.
知道为什么吗?不,不,这完全说不通。
Any idea why? No, no, it doesn't make any sense.
好吧,我必须问一下。
Okay. I have to ask.
你们的关系——除了工作关系之外,还有其他什么吗?
Your relationship-- anything more than professional?
不,绝对不行。
No. Absolutely not.
我有很多特质,但我不是那种人。
I'm a lot of things, but I'm not that guy.
最近发生过争执之类的吗?
Arguments recently, anything like that?
哦,偶尔会有些小分歧,但没什么不寻常的。
Oh, little disagreements here and there, but nothing unusual.
科尔特,我花了很多时间
Colter, I spent a lot of time
过去几天我一直和他们在一起。
with them over the past couple of days.
好吧,如果她和Leo之间有什么问题的话,
Okay, if she had a problem with Leo,
我想我应该会知道这件事。
I think I would've known about it.
请介绍一下这家公♥司♥的成立情况。
Tell me about this company launch.
呃,这段时间压力挺大的,不过一直都是这样。
Uh, it's been pretty stressful, but they always are.
是啊,弗兰西从不慌张。
Yeah. Francie never gets rattled.
她总是很注重细节。
She always focuses on the details.
你觉得发生了什么事?
What do you think happened?
有人想搞砸这次发布会。
Someone's trying to screw up this launch.
所以你认为可能是竞争对手把她挖走了?
So you think maybe a competitor took her?
弗兰西知道很多专有信息。
Francie knows a lot of proprietary information.
她对整个过程至关重要。
She's crucial to the whole process.
这是个警报
That's an alert
Francie 已将我收到的邮件设置为优先处理。
Francie set for priority emails that I get.
发送到此邮箱的所有邮件均经过加密,安全可靠。
All messages to this email are encrypted and secure.
呃,这里有个附件。
Uh, there's an attachment.
打开它。
Open it.
是弗兰西。
It's Francie.
仔细听。
"Listen carefully.
如果你不遵守这些规则……”
If you do not follow these rules..."
“……我会死。”
"...I will die.
“第一:没有警♥察♥。”
"One: No cops.
“第二:不要试图找到我。”
"Two: Do not try to find me.
“三:
"Three:
你只有一小时时间。
"You have exactly one hour
将500万美元转入该账户。
to transfer $5 million to this account."
Leo,请帮帮我。
Leo, please help me.
我的天啊。
Oh, my God.
不,我说的是我现在就需要。
No, I said I need it now.
不,不,那对我没帮助。
No, no, that doesn'thelp me.
YDR银行无法转账这么多钱。
YDR Bank can't transfer that amount of money.
时间不够。
There's not enough time.
他们有安保措施。
They have security measures.
他们开始提问。
They start asking questions.
当然。但我们确定支付赎金是正确的做法吗?
Of course. Are we sure paying the ransom is the right move?
我还有别的选择吗?难道要戳穿他们的虚张声势吗?
What choice do I have? Call their bluff?
时间安排紧凑是故意的。
Tight timeline's intentional.
你知道,他们这是在剥夺你的选择权。
You know, they're trying to take away your options.
五百万现金可不是件容易的事。
Five million in cash is not gonna be easy,
但我想尝试一下。
but let me try something.
鲍比,你有什么?
Bobby, what do you got?
发送该邮件的人试图隐藏其 IP 地址。
Whoever sent that email tried masking the IP address
我最终通过 TOR 破解了它。
through TOR, but I finally cracked it.
我现在就把地址发给你。
I'm sending you the address now.
知道了。
Got it.
C,那个地方离你35分钟车程。
C, that place is 35 minutes away from you,
你只剩下33分钟了。
and you only got 33 minutes left.
沙夫完成转会了吗?
Did Sharf make the transfer?
他还需要更多时间。
He still needs more time.
我们没时间了。你能去见弗兰西吗?
We don't have time. Can you get to Francie?
我正在处理,丽妮。我会尽快给你回电♥话♥。
I'm working on it, Reenie. I'll call you back.
我在倒计时开始前就到了。
I got here before the timer went off.
他们根本不可能交出弗兰西。
They were never gonna hand over Francie.
这到底是什么意思?
What the hell does that mean?
这意味着,即便你得到了,也无关紧要。
It means it wouldn't have mattered if you got
赎金到手与否都无所谓。
the ransom money or not.
我不明白。
I don't understand.
他们杀了弗兰西吗?
Did they kill Francie?
我这儿有颗子弹。
I got a bullet here.
没有组织,没有血液。
No tissue, no blood.
如果子弹击中了她,子弹上肯定会有痕迹。
If it had hit her, there'd be something on it.
所以她还活着。
So she's still alive.
他们到底在干什么?
What the hell are they doing?
他们想吓唬我,拖延时间。
They're trying to scare me and drag this out
这样他们就能通过不断提高赎金要求来榨干我的钱。
so they can bleed me dry with increased ransom demands.
这一切都是个圈套。接下来我们需要
This whole thing's a setup. Then we need
在联邦调查局提出更多要求之前,先打电♥话♥给他们。
to call the FBI before they reach out with more demands.
他们要是发现我们叫来了FBI,就会杀了她。
They find out we brought in the FBI, they'll kill her,
我们再也不会听到他们的消息了。
and we'll never hear from them again.
这不仅仅是一起简单的公♥司♥绑♥架♥案。
This is more than just a simple corporate kidnapping.
那你觉得它是什么?
Then what do you think it is?
这是私事。
This is personal.
你能想到谁吗?
Can you think of anyone
谁会想这么对你?呃,
who would want to do this to you? Uh,
心怀不满的员工,敌人。我需要一份名单。
disgruntled employees, enemies. I need a list.
名单很长。人很多。
That's a long list. There's a lot of people
有人想跟我过不去。万一那是谢尔顿·格莱姆斯呢?
who have it out for me. What if it's Sheldon Grimes?
他是 Luturna 的创始人之一。
He was one of the founders of Luturna.
上周,Leo要求他辞职。
Leo asked him to resign last week.
你上次和他说话是什么时候?
When was the last time you talked to him?
自从我让他离开后,他就再也没有出现过这种情况。
Not since I asked him to leave.
我看到一个标志。
I saw a sign.
“榕树林开♥发♥项目”。他与此有关吗?
"Ficus Grove Developments." Is he connected
以任何方式?
to that in any way?
他是投资人之一。他很可能
He was one of the investors. He's probably
试图破坏 Luturna 公♥司♥的发布会。
trying to destroy the launch of Luturna Corp.
Grimes去年经历了一场糟糕的离婚。
Grimes went through a nasty divorce last year,
他对前妻进行了彻底的报复。
went all scorched earth on his ex.
所以,毋庸置疑,他非常记仇。
So, needless to say, he is very vindictive.
他就是我们要找的人。
He's our guy.
他住在哪里?
Where does he live?
呃,在市中心……一个人住在联排别♥墅♥里。
Uh, downtown in a... alone in a townhouse.
把地址发给我,我要去拜访他。
Send me an address. I'm gonna pay him a visit.
科尔特,你找到格莱姆斯了吗?
Colter, did you find Grimes?
不,他不在。不过看起来他走得很匆忙。
No, he's not here. Looks like he left in a hurry, though.
他的手♥机♥还在这里。
His cell phone's still here.
他还有其他房♥产吗?
He own any other property?
仅对榕树林进行的投资,
Only the investment in Ficus Grove,
但没有其他房♥屋。
but no other homes.
我需要查明他把弗兰西♥藏♥在哪里。
I need to find out where he's keeping Francie.
我稍后再跟你谈。
I'll talk to you later.
好的。
Okay.
嘿,进来吧。嘿。
Hey. Come in. Hey.
有什么能缓解紧张情绪的吗?
Something to take the edge off?
不,不,不,我没事。
No, no, no, I'm good.
我们之中必须有一个人保持头脑清醒。
One of us needs to keep a clear head.
你的声音听起来像弗兰西。
You sound like Francie.
您需要取消此次发布。
You need to cancel the launch.
利奥,好吧,如果人们知道了的话
Leo, okay, if people find out
弗兰西被绑♥架♥一事,后果可能不堪设想。
about Francie's kidnapping, it could be disastrous.
我就知道你会这么建议。
Figured that would be your advice.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表