剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
Not if my contact has anything to do with it.
听我说 你犯了一个错
Listen to me, you made a mistake.
我们今晚就可以结束这一切
We can end this tonight.
我们今晚就可以结束这一切
We can end this tonight.
不要那么做
Don't do that.
你不会想这么做
You don't want to do that.
时间到了
It's time.
马特 你没事吧
Matty. You okay?
瓦尔加斯
Vargas.
没事了朋友 我来救你了
It's all good, buddy. I got you.
没事了
It's okay.
发生了什么 你追上凯西了吗
What happened? Did you get Casey?
他死了
He's dead.
那马特呢 我儿子在哪
What about Matty? Where's my son?
他没事 我收到短♥信♥了
He's okay. I got a text.
我们找到他了 他没事
We got him. He's fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那我呢
What about me?
你要报♥警♥吗 - 我不知道
You gonna call the police? - I don't know.
你把马特牵扯进来 他不该受这些罪
You got Matt involved in this. He didn't deserve any of it.
你说得对
You're right.
我不想让他接触这一切
I tried to protect him from all this,
但我失败了
but I failed.
这就是为什么我要改邪归正
And that is why I was going aboveboard.
我想要纠正我的错误
I'm trying to fix this.
父母有多少次机会去纠正错误呢
How many chances does a parent get to fix things, huh?
多少次
What's the number on that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我希望一直到他们做好之前
I hope until they get it right.
请再给我一次机会
I would like one more chance.
那你最好在警♥察♥赶来之前
Then you better get the hell out of here
赶紧离开这里
before the cops show up.
他们会问很多问题 场面会很乱
They're gonna have questions, it's gonna be a mess, just...
嘿 如果你有需要 尽管给我打电♥话♥
Hey, you need anything, all you got to do is call.
纸杯蛋糕怎么样
Maybe cupcakes?
我是在告诉你我欠你一个人情
That's me telling you I owe you a favor.
我想我不需要你的人情
I... I don't think I'm gonna need a favor from you.
每个人都这么说…
Well, everybody says that...
直到有一天需要了
until they do.
你这日子过得还挺安逸的
Well, this is nice and cozy.
艾维给的
From Ivy.
五万
Fifty grand.
这笔钱她正当挣来的几率有多大
What are the odds she acquired this legally?
不知道
Oof, no idea.
该怎么花就怎么花 - 我要捐给慈善机构
Spends the same. - Yeah, I'm giving it to charity.
随你
Up to you.
艾略特哪去了 - 在工作
Where's Elliott? - Working.
他的律所在纽约有分部
His firm's got a satellite office in New York.
但这周末他要带我玩三个密室逃脱作为补偿
But he's gonna take me to three escape rooms this weekend to make it up.
三个 - 是的
Hmm. Three? - Mm-hmm.
我玩得可好了 你应该一起来
I'm very good at them. You should come.
听起来很可怕
Sounds like hell.
那算了 你没有被邀请
Well, then, never mind. You're not invited.
对了 艾略特非常抱歉
By the way, Elliott is very sorry
把你卷进了这些破事
you got pulled into all that.
说真的 他不知道他会把你害得这么惨
Honestly, he had no idea what he was getting you into and--
是吗
Is that right?
你少来 柯尔特
Come on, Colter.
你就从没接过没有把握的客户
You've never taken a job from a client
给你的工作吗
that you weren't sure of?
我想是这样吧
Yeah. It is what it is, I guess.
相信我 我现在接的这个新客户…
Trust me, I'm working for this new client now, and...
这么跟你说吧 他要把我榨干了
Oof, let me tell you, he is running me ragged.
他要求很高 而且不诚实
He's demanding and he's not exactly honest.
他有大把的钱
He's got a lot of money.
那为什么接下呢
Then why do it?
因为这是工作
Because this is the job.
嗯
Yeah.
所以我喜欢把事情简单化 你知道吗
That's why I like to keep things simple, you know?
真的吗
Really?
想到柯尔特·肖的时候
Yeah, mm, there are a couple of words that come to mind
我能想到几个词 但“简单”绝不是其中之一
when I think about Colter Shaw and "simple" is not one of them.
好吧 说得对
Yeah. Fair enough.
万事小心一点 好吗
Just be careful, will you?
你了解我的 - 对 正因为我了解你我才说的
You know me. - Yeah, I know you, that's why I'm saying it.
所以 你要给我一瓶啤酒
So, you gonna give me a beer
还是让我坐在这看你喝光
or just let me sit here and watch you drink them all?
好 抱歉
Yeah. No, sorry.
我的礼貌哪去了 - 嗯
Where are my manners? - Yeah.
干杯 - 干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表