剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
不要做让自己后悔的事。
don't do something you're gonna regret.
我知道你选择这个时间是为了毁掉卢图娜。
I know you timed this to ruin Luturna.
联邦调查局会查明真♥相♥的。
The FBI will figure that out.
不。
No.
他们会认为是格莱姆斯干的。
They'll think Grimes did it.
你让一切变得如此简单。
You made it so easy,
引发他的恶性循环。
triggering his spiral.
他非常生气,绑♥架♥了两名妇女。
He was so upset, he kidnapped two women,
杀了你,
killed you,
然后他就自杀了。
and then he killed himself.
这是他的枪。
This is his gun.
当他们在他的车里发现他的尸体时,
And when they find his body in his car,
这完全说得通。
it'll make perfect sense.
你肯定有想要的东西。
There has to be something you want.
我想要你……
I want you...
承认自己所做的事情。
...to admit what you did.
我承认我把你哥哥踢出了公♥司♥。
I admit that I cut your brother out of the company.
我可以告诉你为什么。
And I can tell you why.
哦,我知道为什么了。
Oh, I know why.
这就是你,Leo。
It's who you are, Leo.
谎言,
The lies,
贪婪。
the greed.
我犯了一个可怕的错误。
I made a terrible mistake.
赛勒斯应该还在这里。
Cyrus should still be here.
就在我隔壁的办公室。
In the office next to mine.
我窃取了他的作品。
I stole his creation.
我独揽了所有功劳、利润——一切的一切。
I took all the credit, the profits-- everything.
我愿为他牺牲自己的生命。
I would give up my own life for his.
好的,Leo。
Okay, Leo.
请拿出证据。
Prove it.
如何?
How?
我会做任何你想做的事。
I'll do whatever you want.
我会给你一次机会
I'm gonna give you a chance
再次做出那个决定。
to make that decision again.
要么你死
Either you die
或者蕾妮会死。
or Reenie dies.
你的选择。
Your choice.
耽误。
Hold up.
待命。
Got to stand by.
准备好干掉那个律师。
Get ready to kill the lawyer.
你真的惹恼了别人。
You really pissed someone off.
听着,无论你想要什么,我都能帮你弄到,好吗?
Look, whatever you want, I can get it for you, okay?
我可是个非常优秀的律师。我可以帮你摆脱困境。
I'm a damn good lawyer. I can get you out of this mess.
我发誓。——太迟了。
I swear. - Too late
为此。为什么?
for that. Why?
为什么?这是什么意思?“为时已晚”?
Why? What does that mean? "Too late for that"?
这意味着你需要把引擎盖装回去。
Means you need that hood back on.
回转。
Turn around.
我说转身!
I said turn around!
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
嘿!嘿,看。看,就——你能看看我吗?
Hey! Hey, look. Look, just-- Will you look at me?
临死前让我见你一面,好吗?
Let me see you before I die, okay?
你的眼睛真漂亮。
You have the most beautiful eyes.
蕾妮。
Reenie.
瑞妮,你还好吗?
Reenie. You okay?
瑞妮,看着我,看着我。
Reenie. Look at me. Look at me.
你会没事的。
You're gonna be okay.
你来得正是时候。
You came just in time.
放你走吧。好。
Cut you loose. Okay.
哦,我的天。科尔特。
Oh, my. Colter.
你没事。
You're okay.
不,不,不,不。埃利奥特。
No, no, no, no. Elliott.
埃利奥特在医院。
Elliott's at the hospital.
他们正在对他进行调查。
They're working on him.
我们得离开这里,好吗?
We got to get out of here, okay?
走吧,我们走。好的。
Come on. Let's go. Okay.
快点。
Come on.
放下武器!
Drop the weapon!
弗兰西!
Francie!
放下武器!
Drop the weapon!
你还好吗?
You okay?
是啊,是啊,是啊。
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我没事。
I'm okay.
毫米?
Mm?
是的?
Yeah?
嘿,进来吧。
Hey. Come on in.
真是个惊喜。是啊。谢谢。
Nice surprise. Yeah. Thank you.
我当时正要去医院看望埃利奥特。
I was just heading to the hospital to see Elliott.
想在你离开前见你一面。
Wanted to catch you before you left.
他最近怎么样?
How's he doing?
考虑到种种因素,这还不错。
Not bad, considering.
他想让我道谢。
He wanted me to thank you
因为他救了他的命。
for saving his life.
我没有……
I didn't...
救了他的命——我当时正好在那里。
save his life-- I just happened to be there.
医生们救了他的命。
The doctors saved his life.
谢谢你救了我的命。
Thank you for saving my life.
你也会为我做同样的事。
You would've done the same thing for me.
你这是在暗示我,也许你原本不会这么做吗?
Is this your way of telling me maybe you wouldn't have done
对我来说也是一样吗?
the same thing for me or...?
我当然会。
Of course I would have.
你还好吗?
You okay?
嗯,我很好。
Yeah, I'm good.
你和沙夫谈过吗?
You talk to Sharf?
是的,我做了。然后……然后呢?
Yes, I did. And... And?
他否认自己曾服用过该算法。
...he denies that he ever took the algorithm
来自弗兰西的哥哥。
from Francie's brother.
啊。你相信他吗?
Ah. Do you believe him?
我不知道。
I don't know.
联邦调查局说他愿意为我而死。
The FBI said that he was willing to die for me
在他们出现之前。
before they showed up.
他说。
So he says.
你真的很想相信他是个好人,对吧?
You really want to believe that he's a good guy, don't you?
我认为他这个人很复杂。
I believe that he is complicated.
对他来说,那就是一个词。
That's-that's one word for him.
我不赞同弗兰西的做法。
I don't condone what Francie did,
但我肯定比了解沙尔夫更了解她。
but I certainly understand her more than I understand Sharf.
我想她真的无法释怀。
I guess that she really couldn't get past
她的家人发生了什么事?
what happened to her family.
正确的。
Right.
哦,是维尔玛。
Oh, it's Velma.
我应该收下这个。嗯……
I should take this. Um...
我这就出发。
I'll head out.
旅途平安?是的。
Safe travels? Yeah.
好的?嗯。
All right? Yeah.
帮我跟维尔玛打个招呼。- 好的。
Say hi to Velma. - I will.
嘿,维尔玛。
Hey, Velma.
嗯,我没事。
Yeah, I'm okay,
感谢科尔特。
thanks to Colter.
是的,我现在要走了。
Yeah, I'm leaving now.
好的。
Okay.
抱歉,您已达到号♥码上限。
We're sorry. You have reached a number
已断开连接或已停止服务。
that has been disconnected or is no longer in service.
如果您觉得您误入了这段录音,
If you feel you have reached this recording in error,
请核对号♥码并重拨。
please check the number and try your call again.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表