剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
你们俩在吵架吗
You two in a fight?
我们俩产生了分歧
It was a disagreement.
我们对公♥司♥的发展方向有不同的意见
We have differing opinions on the direction of the company.
我会竭尽全力把你妻子带回来
I'm gonna do everything I can to bring your wife back to you.
我得看看她失踪的地方
I need to see where she disappeared from.
你介不介意我们… - 去吧
Do you mind if we...? - Yeah.
这边
Over here.
好了 这边走
Okay. This way.
男士优先
After you.
看起来这里经历了一番打斗
Looks like there was a struggle.
保安认为她反击了
Security thinks she fought back.
但没人听见有动静吗
But no one heard anything?
格雷在日落远足
Well, Gray was on the sunset hike.
他们在山顶做冥想
They do a meditation at the top of the mountain.
冥想是吧 - 是的
Meditation, huh? - Yes,
冥想 我也在那里
meditation. I was there, too.
有点像融入了正念的徒步旅行
Sort of a hike with some mindfulness sprinkled in.
你知道 你也该找时间试试
You know, you should try it sometime.
你觉不觉得很奇怪 这个房♥间里其他东西都没坏
Don't you think it's strange that nothing else in this room
只有镜子碎了
was broken, just the mirror?
我觉得她不是被推到镜子上
I don't think she was pushed into it.
我觉得是她用拳头打的
I think she hit it with her fist.
好吧 为什么
Okay. Why?
血迹从这里开始蔓延 对吗
The blood starts here, right?
然后这里…
And then...
到这里
...and then...
…一路蔓延到窗户上的把手
...all the way to the window handle.
也就是说窗户是在她受伤后从里面打开的
Meaning the window was opened from the inside after she was injured.
我是说 她可以轻易的从这里的边缘爬下去
I mean, she easily could've climbed down from this ledge here.
我不觉得奎因是被带走的
I don't think Quinn was taken.
我觉得她是自己离开的
I think she left on her own.
这是一次品酒会
It's a wine tasting.
别评价 - 很难评
Don't judge. - Trying hard not to.
你知道 我觉得你甚至有点喜欢
You know, I think you might even like it.
喜欢葡萄酒还是喜欢和亿万富翁品酒
The wine or tasting wine with millionaires?
两者都有 之后我们可以做做瑜伽…
Both. And then, we could work in a little yoga...
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
真的吗 - 这不就是
Are you really? - Uh, is that what you,
你和艾略特一直在做的吗
uh, been doing with Elliott,
有空的时候 你们品酒 上瑜伽课
in your free time, you do, uh, wine tastings, yoga classes?
是的 他很愿意尝试新事物
Yes, he's actually open to new things.
我喜欢新事物 多多益善
I love new things. Can't get enough new things.
只是不是这些新事物
Just, you know, not any of those new things.
搞事的来了 12点钟方向 威廉·洛克
Okay, here we go. Your 12 o'clock? William Locke.
他是这个地方的主人 也是这次活动的主办方
He owns this whole place and he's hosting the event.
他带着保安
He's got his security with him.
是的 友好一点
Yep. Play nice.
威廉·洛克
William Locke.
柯尔特·肖
Colter Shaw.
柯尔特 见过彼得·雷诺兹 我的安全主管
Colter, meet Peter Reynolds, my head of security.
你和奎因的妻子格雷谈过了吗
You've spoken with Quinn's wife Gray?
谈过了 - 她怎么样
I did. - How's she doing?
她很害怕 想赶紧查个水落石出
You know, she's scared, and looking for answers.
能够理解 - 她只想知道她妻子在哪
Understandable. - Yeah, she just wants to know where her wife is.
我向她保证过 我已经投入了全部人手寻找奎因
Well, I've already assured her my entire team is out looking for Quinn.
我们还联♥系♥了一位企业绑♥架♥案顾问
We've also reached out to a corporate kidnapping consultant.
我觉得这不是企业绑♥架♥案
I don't think Quinn was taken by corporate kidnappers.
我想她还在庄园里的某个地方
I think she could still be somewhere on the premises.
我深表怀疑
I doubt that.
你们搜索过整座庄园了吗
You've scanned the entire property?
不止如此
Yeah, better than that.
我亲自仔细检查了监控录像
I've combed through the security footage myself,
我的团队做了全面的网格搜索
and my team did a full grid search.
昨天晚上后就没看见过她
No trace of her since last night.
如果可以的话 我很想看看监控录像
I'd really love to look at that footage if I could.
恐怕这不行
I wish I could do that.
为什么
Why can't you?
我和这里所有的客人都签了保密协议
I've signed a mutual NDA with all of our guests here
来保护大家的隐私
to protect everyone's privacy.
也就是说除了我团队里的人
That means all security footage is off-limits
任何人都无权查看监控录像
to anyone outside of my team.
好吧 凡事总有例外
Well, I'm sure we can find an exception.
只要做点文书工作
It's just paperwork.
我觉得他们醉翁之意不在酒
That's not what's going on here, though.
这里有古怪
It's, uh, something different.
你不想让我来
You don't want me here.
你必须明白我的处境
You have to understand where I'm coming from.
泄露任何信息或一条推文都会让我惹上大♥麻♥烦
Any leak or tweet and I'd have a real mess on my hands.
像这样的消息泄露出去
Something like this gets out,
会让我们所有的股票价格暴跌
it could tank all our stock prices.
好吧 你觉得你能把这种事瞒多久
Well, how long do you think you can keep a lid on something like this?
你们其中一位知名的客人失踪了
One of your high-profile guests is missing.
奎因要么是被绑♥架♥了 要么还在
Either Quinn has been kidnapped or she's somewhere else
庄园里的某处 我猜
on this property. Now, I'm guessing
这两种可能性都会引起轩然大♥波♥
both of those possibilities would up the drama.
也就是说消息被泄露出去
That is, if it got out.
你是在威胁我吗 格林女士
Is that a threat, Ms. Greene?
是的 需要我提醒你
Yeah, need I remind you
你和你的男伴仍是这里的客人
that you and your plus-one are guests here.
很高兴知道我现在的处境
Good to know where I stand.
你向我保证过 整个过程会快速且隐秘
I was assured that this process would be fast and discrete.
只有这样我才允许你和格雷女士带肖先生进来
It's the only reason I allowed for you and Gray to bring Mr. Shaw here in.
为了做好我的工作 我需要全部权限
In order to do my job, I need full access.
那么如你所愿 你可以自♥由♥查看这里的每一寸土地
And you have it, full access to every inch of my property.
我只要求你们谨慎地搜查
I just ask you conduct any searches discretely.
我很有信心 在我的保安团队的帮助下
I am confident that, with the help of my security,
你会找到奎因的
you'll find Quinn.
我希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
好了 如果你们不介意的话 我得回去招待客人了
Well, if you don't mind, I need to get back to my guests.
谢谢
Thank you.
有什么问题
What's wrong?
我能分辨出他在撒谎
I know when I'm being lied to.
他们有所隐瞒
They're hiding something.
喂
Yeah?
鲍比 我们需要你的帮助
Bobby, we need your help.
可恶 柯柯 你也太会挑时间了
Damn, C, got the worst timing.
我才刚刚开箱
I was just unboxing.
那么你还需要点时间还是可以开始工作了
Huh. Well, do you need more time or can we get to work?
不了 你已经破坏掉氛围了
No, you already ruined the moment.
说吧
Go on.
你查到那个我让你查的酒庄了吗
You get that winery I sent you?
嗯
Yeah.
CEO失踪
Missing CEO,
葡萄酒 瑜伽
wine, yoga.
这地方非常豪华
Place is posh as hell.
是的 而且柯尔特很乐在其中
It is, and Colter's loving every minute of it.
我敢说肯定是 那么有什么问题
I'll bet. So, what's up?
好的 安全主管说监控录像查不到线索
All right, head of security says there's nothing on the cameras,
但他不愿意让我们看
but he won't let us take a peek.
你想让我帮忙
And you want me to facilitate that.
没错
Exactly.
好吧 连我都进不去
Okay. I can't even get into it.
他们将系统进行了空气隔离
They have it air-gapped.
也就是说他们的系统不与任何外部网络连接
Meaning it's not connected to any outside networks.
完全没办法进去吗
There's no way in at all?
想看到监控录像
Mm, the only way to see the footage
只能直接进入主机
is to get directly into the mainframe.
你可以查出位置吗
Can you get a location?
正在调出功率图
Running a power draw map now.
查到了 发给你了
Got it. Sending it to you now.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表