剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
看,就在那儿。
See that, right there.
真刻薄。
Just mean.
对不起,蕾妮。
Sorry, Reenie.
我的错。你今天跟科尔特谈过了吗?
My bad. You talk to Colter today?
不,不。他出去帮搜救队的伙伴了。
No. No. He's out helping a search and rescue buddy
寻找一些迷路的滑雪者。
look for some lost snowboarders.
他让我追踪一些手♥机♥,但没找到线索。
He had me tracking some phones, but no luck.
我告诉你,他已经与世隔绝了。这是他最喜欢做的事情。
Telling you, he's off the grid. It's his favorite thing to do.
我知道,但他现在身处与世隔绝的地方。
Yeah, I know, but where he's off the grid
这不是他应该待的地方。
is not a place he needs to be.
去吧,告诉她。
Go on, tell her.
告诉我什么?
Tell me what?
科尔特广场,有些人这样称呼它
Place Colter is, some folks are calling it
人迹罕至的荒野。
the deadzone wilderness.
好的,那是什么?我当时在……
Okay, what's that? I was on
单板滑雪运动员的社交平台。
the snowboarders' socials.
他们活跃于
They were active on
一个关于“死亡区”的互联网侦探论♥坛♥。
an Internet sleuth board about the deadzone.
死亡地带?听起来像个都市传说。
Deadzone? You know, it sounds like an urban legend.
是啊,那里发现了很多奇怪的东西。
Yeah, well, a lot of weird stuff was found out there
被该地区的一群徒步旅行者发现。
by a bunch of hikers in the area.
这些年来,很多人都失踪了。
And a lot of people have gone missing over the years.
举例来说:就在去年
Case in point: just last year
这位自然摄影师简直……
this nature photographer just...
进去之后就失踪了,
goes in there, goes missing,
我们仍然找不到她的遗体。
and we still can't find her body.
所有案件都被归档了。
All the cases were chalked up
被当局认定为“死于意外”。
to "death by misadventure" by the authorities.
是的,但我认为这些单板滑雪者——
Yes, but I think that these snowboarders--
那些迷路的人——我想他们是要进去的。
the-the ones that are lost-- I think they were going in there
只是想弄清楚这位摄影师到底发生了什么事。
just to figure out what happened to this photographer.
我的意思是,他们发起了一个GoFundMe众筹活动,
I mean, they had this GoFundMe,
他们原本打算拍一部纪录片。
they were gonna do a documentary.
一切都准备就绪,现在他们却走了?
E-Everything was set up. Now they're gone?
我不知道,伙计。
I don't know, man.
但是这些女孩——
But these girls--
他们在人烟稀少的地区寻衅滋事。
they were looking for trouble in the deadzone.
我觉得科尔特可能会被卷入其中。
I think Colter might get caught up in it.
好吧,你有没有想过也许
Okay, have you thought that maybe
你是不是有点反应过度了?
you're overreacting just a little bit?
你说的“反应过度”是什么意思?
What do you mean, overreacting?
我还没收到那家伙的消息。
I just haven't heard from the dude.
好的。你看,
Okay. Well, look,
我得去档案室一趟。
I have got to get to the records office,
但他办理入住手续后,我会通知你。
but when he checks in, I'll let you know.
好的,再见。
Okay, bye.
兄弟,你对我的设备做了什么?
Bro, what did you do to my setup?
哥们,我已经帮你把设备连接好了,好吗?
Man, I hooked your setup up, okay?
我给你升级了。
I gave you a upgrade.
以及定制♥服♥务。
And a customization.
来自你表亲。这是表亲定制款。
From your cousin. That's a cousin customization.
那是一种“表亲化”。
That's a "cousimization."
别担心,我罩着你。
Easy. I got you.
快点。
Come on.
咱们先把那条腿抬起来。
Let's get that leg up.
你没事吧?嗯。
You all right? Yeah.
人都去哪儿了?
Where is everyone?
雪莉和布里安娜也走了。
Shelly and Brianna are gone, too.
他们用来拖雪橇的雪地摩托不见了。
Their working snowmobile with the sled is gone.
我告诉达什,如果我一大早就没回来,就去找人帮忙。
I told Dash if I wasn't back early morning to go get help.
呃,或许,或许他已经走了。
Uh, maybe, uh, maybe he left already,
他把所有人都带走了吗?
took everyone with him?
炉子已经关了一段时间了。
Stove's been off for a while.
你觉得是谁在外面朝我们开枪——
You think whoever was shooting at us out there--
他找到他们了吗?
he got to them?
我希望不是。
I hope not.
让我帮你把这东西点着。
Let me get this thing lit for you.
是啊,就一些火柴,在某个地方。
Yeah, just matches, somewhere.
找到什么了吗?
Find something?
或许。
Maybe.
好的,你们在这儿稍等一下。我去后面看看。
All right, just hang tight here. I'm gonna check out back.
那么,你在这里遇到的那些人——他们叫什么名字?
So, the people you met here-- what were their names?
鲁弗斯和达什,以及他的女朋友阿米莉亚。
Rufus and Dash, his girlfriend Amelia.
所以这间小木屋——不属于他们?
So this cabin-- it doesn't belong to them?
不,我认为他们杀了房♥主。
No. I think they killed the owners
然后接管了它。你说他们帮了你。
and took it over. You said they helped you.
我的意思是,他们——他们把滑雪板运动员带回了这里。
I mean, they-they brought the snowboarders back here,
他们——他们照顾了你。确实如此……
they-they took care of you. It do-does...
这说不通。嗯。
doesn't make sense. Mm.
房♥主已经去世至少两天了。
The owners have been dead for at least a couple of days.
他们谎称没有卫星电♥话♥。
They lied about not having a sat phone.
可能是什么事都有可能。
It could have been anything.
这可能是一起……抢劫未遂事件。
It could have been a, uh, a robbery gone wrong.
他们为什么要帮你?
Why would they help you?
为了掩盖这件事。我只是突然出现在这里。
To cover it up. I just showed up here.
对吧?他们——他们不知道我和谁在一起。
Right? They-they don't know who I'm with.
他们不知道我是否得到了帮助。
They don't know if I got help.
你觉得他们当中有人在外面朝我们开枪吗?
You think one of them was out there shooting at us?
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
对他们来说会很艰难。
Would have been hard for them
我比你先到达你那里。
to get to your location before I did.
我认为他们和某人有勾结。
I think they're working with someone.
我必须找到她们,找到那些女孩。
I got to get to them and find the girls.
钱币。
Oof.
哦,她去上班了。好的?
Oh, the woman is at work. Okay?
嘿,快递员刚给你送来了这个。
Hey. Hey a courier just dropped this off for you.
是的,谢谢。
Yes. Thank you.
这就是沙夫想让你调查的事情吗?
Is that the thing that Sharf wanted you to look into?
那是什么?
What is it?
你不会想知道的。
You don't want to know.
瑞妮,什么事?
Reenie, what?
相信我,这样更好。
Trust me. It's better this way.
我正准备给你打电♥话♥。
I was just about to call you.
嘿。嗯,我想我找到了你可能在找的东西。
Hey. Um, I think I found what you might be looking for
关于谢尔顿·格莱姆斯。
on Sheldon Grimes.
好的。
Good.
你想让我用联邦快递寄过去吗?
You want me to FedEx it over?
不,不,我还是想亲自去拿。
No, no, I'd rather get it in person.
我们一起吃晚饭吧。
Let's have dinner.
我6点半可以到丹佛。
I can be in Denver at 6:30.
我可能需要挪动一下东西。
I may need to move a few things around.
那就把他们挪开。我们有很多话要谈。
Then move them. We got a lot to talk about.
到时候见。
I will see you then.
看来Reenie已经送货了。
I take it Reenie delivered.
是的,目前为止一切顺利。
Yeah, so far. Good.
我对她感觉不错。
I had a good feeling about her.
你的朋友埃利奥特给了你这个建议。
Your friend Elliott came through with that recommendation.
为什么不送他一瓶好酒呢?
Why don't you send him a nice bottle of wine.
来吧,弗兰西。
Come on, Francie.
想知道什么,就得问。
If you want to know something, you've got to ask.
记住,要保持开放的心态。
Open book, remember?
你这个人一点都不坦诚。
You are so not an open book.
所以,她知道吗?
So, does she know?
还没有。
Not yet.
但她会的。
But she will.
我会确保你的飞机加满油,一切准备就绪。
I'll make sure your plane is fueled and ready.
你把那辆旧雪地摩托修好了,对吧?
You fixed that old snowmobile, didn't you?
当然,我做了。
Of course I did.
好的,
All right,
这里应该有足够的柴火。
you should have enough firewood here,
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表