剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
我听到了枪声
I heard those gunshots.
这鬼地方不适合开车吧
Hell of a place to be driving around.
我有我的理由 - 是吗
I got my reasons. - Yeah?
我喜欢观察月亮的周期变化
I like to track the moon cycle.
昨晚上是超级蓝月亮
Super blue moon last night.
确实是
Sure was.
每两到三年出现一次
See 'em every two or three years.
那让你想开车在旧山路附近转吗
That makes you want to drive around old access roads?
这就要从我以前的一个案子说起了
It's related to an old case of mine.
两名枪击受害者
Two gunshot victims.
两次枪击间隔十年
The shootings happened a decade apart,
但两具尸体都是在此地五英里范围内找到的
but both bodies were found within a five-mile radius of here.
子弹口径相同
Same caliber bullet,
没有指纹
no prints,
我掌握的唯一一条线索
and the only thing I got...
就是他们是在超级蓝月亮期间遇害的
is they happened during a super blue moon.
我从不相信这是随机事件
I never thought it was random,
永远也无法证明
never could make the case,
所以我来到了这里
so here I am,
继续花时间找那个人
spending my time still looking for the guy.
你知道 有些人退休后只会修修旧船
You know, some people just restore old boats.
那也在我的清单上
That's on my list, too.
等我结了这个案子 我还要学法语
Soon as I close this case. Gonna learn French, too.
你查到枪声是从哪里传来的吗
You able to find out where those shots came from?
还没查到
Not yet.
我不是说这就是我要找的人 但…
And I'm not saying it's my guy, but...
你要找三个失踪的露营者 对吧
You got three missing campers, right?
我现在要去那边看看 一起来吗
I'm headed up that way now. You want to join?
你先请[法语]
Après vous.
有发现
Got something.
可能是其中一个人的背包
Could be one of their backpacks.
看这个
Look at this.
莫妮卡
Monika.
其中一个失踪的露营者
One of the missing campers.
这么说他们来过这里 该死
So they were here. Damn it.
这是个弹孔 对吧
That's a bullet hole, right?
子弹穿了过去
Went through and through.
没有血迹
No blood.
嘿 来看看这个
Hey, check this out.
那绝对是子弹造成的
That's definitely from the bullet.
要打中石头的这面
In order to hit the rock on that side,
肯定是从那个方向开的枪
that shot must've been fired from that direction.
也就是说开了第一枪后
Which means after the first shot,
他们往那个方向跑了
they'd have ran like hell in that direction.
也许 有人在猎杀他们
Maybe they were being hunted.
看啊
Hey, look.
他奶奶的
Son of a bitch.
子弹和之前的受害者口径相同 是吗
Same caliber as the prior gunshot victims, isn't it?
他们的射入伤口
And both their entry wounds
都是垂直向下
came from a steep downward trajectory.
那些尸体是在瀑布底部被发现的吗 - 不是
Were those bodies found at the base of the falls? - No.
他们都被移♥动♥过
They'd both been moved.
被丢在树林里两个随机的地点
Left in the woods in two different random spots.
但我们认为他们是在这里遇害的
But we think the killings happened here.
是吗 为什么 - 尸体上有拖拽的痕迹
Yeah? Why's that? - The bodies looked like they'd been dragged,
法医鉴定显示 他们每个人身上的土壤样本都与这里相符
and forensics matched each of the soil samples back to here.
那些子弹伤口非常小 对吗
Those bullet wounds are awfully small, right?
说明他们是被远程射杀的
That means they were shot from a distance.
没错
Exactly.
我能看看吗
Can I see that?
你看看
Take a look.
那里的那些树
Those trees there.
好家伙
I'll be damned.
角度很符合 不是吗
Sure matches the angle, doesn't it?
我们上去吧
Let's get up there.
好了 听着 这里山高路陡的
All right, look, it's quite a hike.
不如让我上去
Why don't I go up there,
我下来后再把我的发现告诉你
I'll come back down and report to you what I find.
你觉得我上不去吗
You think I can't make it?
我不是这个意思 - 你不必担心这个
I didn't say that. - Don't worry about that.
如果我在找的人在上面 那么你需要支援
If my guy's up there, you're gonna need backup.
走吧
Let's go.
你还行吗
You all right back there?
别紧张 小伙子
Easy there, youngblood.
你用不着操心我
Don't you worry about me.
我会爬到上面的 和你一样
I'll get to the top, same as you.
收到
Copy that.
我抓住你了 来吧
I got you, I got you. Come on.
我们俩一起用力 上来吧
You and me, here we go.
差点就滚到山底了 多谢
Almost ended up back at the bottom there. Thanks.
不客气
Don't mention it.
你看这
All right, look here.
肯定是这个角度 你觉得呢
This is definitely the right angle, isn't it?
即使在晚上
The shooter, even at night,
枪手也能找到绝佳的开枪机会 而且不会被人注意到
would've had a perfect shot, would've gone unnoticed.
你过的都是些什么日子 肖
Hell of a living you chose for yourself, Shaw.
呃…
Yeah, well...
告诉我 退休生活怎么样
Tell me, how's retirement coming?
言之有理
Point taken.
话说回来你为什么还在找这家伙
Why are you still looking for this guy, anyway?
那些受害者的家人都还健在
Well, those victims had families.
他们必须接受一个事实
They have to go on living
那就是凶手依然没有落网
knowing he's still out there, free,
逍遥法外
doing whatever the hell he wants.
我良心过不去
Doesn't sit right with me.
等那一天到来时 这桩心事才算了结
And the day that it does, stick a fork in me, I'm done.
我深有同感
I can relate to that.
你也一样吗
You had one, too?
许下了一个承诺
Made a promise you couldn't keep
不管你怎么努力都无法兑现
no matter how hard you tried?
说来听听
Tell me about it.
就是…
It's, uh...
十多年前
A little over ten years ago,
一个女孩失踪了 吉娜·皮克特
a girl went missing, Gina Picket.
她在商场下班后就人间蒸发了
She, uh, finished her shift at the mall, and vanished.
我那时正和她姐姐如胶似漆
I was really close with her sister at the time and, uh...
我承诺她会一直找下去
I made her a promise that I would never stop looking.
你是对自己做出了那个承诺 不是对她
You made that promise to yourself, not her.
这不好受 因为依然有人记着你的承诺
It hurts 'cause your word still means something.
是啊 - 确实啊
Yeah. - Damn right.
不兑现承诺的人一文不值
Any man doesn't do what he promised ain't worth a pile of salt.
我那时候要是有你这样的搭档就好了
Sure could've used a partner like you back in the day.
等等
Hang on.
这有什么
What do we got?
看啊
Look at that.
308口径
Oh, .308.
他来过这里
He's been here.
好了 我们该走了
All right, we should get the hell out of here.
我们现在是活靶子 - 完全同意
We're sitting ducks. - Amen to that.
你带走 - 好的
You lead. - Okay.
你看到了吗
You see that?
我还以为我对这些山还挺熟的 但…
Oh. I thought I knew these mountains, but...
我没见过那玩意
I never saw that before.
藏身的好地方
Great place to hide.
基顿
Keaton.
快蹲下 基顿
Just get down, Keaton!
基顿
Keaton!
他比我伤得更重
I got him worse than he got me.
行了 别说了 让我帮你 - 你走吧 离开这里
Come on. No, let me help. - Go on, get out of here.
这点伤死不了 你快走
Hey. No, it ain't mortal, go on. Stop.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表