剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
♪ 嘿,如果你去过而且感觉不错…… ♪
♪ Hey, and if you've been and it was good... ♪
♪ 我带着我的九毫米手♥枪♥,准备开火…… ♪
♪ I got my nine and I'm ready to blow... ♪
♪ 街头巷尾的押韵真美好…… ♪
♪ Good 'ol rhyming in the streets... ♪
嘿,小伙子,你好吗?
Hey, what's up, kid?
♪ 四个小混混在打人 ♪
♪ Four punks slapping some ♪
♪ 上下看看…… ♪
♪ Look up and down... ♪
嘿,别害怕。
Hey, don't be scared.
♪ 是啊,你知道那片街区是怎么回事,明白我的意思吗?♪
♪ Yeah, you know how that hood go, know what I mean? ♪
嘿,维尔玛。
Hey, Velma.
嘿,我这儿有个工作机会,如果你有兴趣的话。
Hey, I've got a job for you, if you're interested.
它在哪儿?不远。
Where is it? Not too far.
新奥尔良郊外的一个小镇。
A small town outside of New Orleans.
你有什么?
What you got?
一名15岁少年失踪。
Missing 15-year-old.
安东·克劳福德。
Anton Crawford.
他昨晚本该乘公交车的。
He was supposed to take the bus last night.
但他再也没能回家。
But he never made it home.
嗯,可能是一匹脱缰的马。
Hmm. Could be a runaway.
他爸爸不这么认为。
His dad doesn't think so.
他悬赏1万美元。
He's offering a $10,000 reward.
他说他的儿子是第二个十几岁的孩子。
Said his son is the second teenager
最近在该地区失踪。
to go missing from the area recently.
好的,我还有几个小时就到了。
All right. I'm a couple hours away.
请把详细信息发给我,我看看他怎么说。
Send me the details. I'll see what he has to say.
谢谢光临。当然。
Thanks for coming. Of course.
只有你和你儿子住在这里吗?
It's just you and your son living here?
呃,是的,我妻子,
Uh, yeah, my wife,
安东的妈妈,她,嗯……
Anton's mom, she, um...
几年前去世了。
passed away a couple years back.
癌症悄无声息地侵袭了她,而且进展迅速。
Cancer snuck up on her and it went fast.
听到这个消息真遗憾。嗯。
Sorry to hear that. Mm.
我猜安东对此很难过吧?
I'm guessing Anton took that pretty hard?
是的,他确实这么做了。
Yeah, he did.
只有她知道该如何跟他沟通。
She was the one who knew how to talk to him.
我尽力了,但感觉不一样。
I do my best, but it's not the same.
他有可能逃跑了吗?
Is it possible he ran off?
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
我当时正在上班……
I was at work and...
我回来的时候他不在这里。
wasn't here when I got back.
那是什么时候?今天早上。
When was that? This morning.
我在输油管道上工作,嗯……
I work on the oil pipeline, and, um...
工作时间长,经常要上夜班,所以他只能坐公交车。
Long hours, lots of nights, so he has to take the bus.
他通常会发短♥信♥告诉我他的行踪,
Normally, he texts me his movements,
但昨晚不是。
but not last night.
不接电♥话♥,不发短♥信♥。
No phone calls. No texts.
电♥话♥无法接通。
Phone out of service.
你觉得发生了什么事?
What do you think is going on?
我勉强维持生计,才送安东上学。
I scrape by sending Anton to a school
拥有优秀的音乐课程。
with a good music program.
权衡之下,
Trade-off is,
我上班的时候,他得自己照顾自己。
he has to fend for himself when I'm at work.
你认为他被欺负了吗?
You think he's being bullied?
他是个好孩子,很安静。
He's a good kid. Quiet.
朋友不多。对音乐很认真。
Not many friends. Serious about music.
是的,这种事确实会发生。
So, yeah, it happens.
好的。
Okay.
看到前面有个沙袋,
Saw the heavy bag out front,
还有放在前门的棒球棒。
and the baseball bat by the front door.
是啊是啊。
Yeah. Yeah.
我想,万一发生什么事而我不在场的话,
Figured if it ever went down and I wasn't there,
他能应付。
he could handle it.
但我现在开始想……
But now I'm starting to think
他试图击退某人
he tried to fight someone off
而且……情况变得更糟了。
and... made it worse.
好的。
All right.
你能告诉我关于另一个孩子的情况吗?
What can you tell me about this other kid
丢失的那个?
that went missing?
凯文·珀金斯。
Kevin Perkins.
就住在隔壁几户。
Lived a couple doors down.
据说他逃跑了。
Story was he ran away.
随后,他的尸体被冲到卡塔瓦奇湖边。
Then his body washed up off Lake Cataouatche
一周后。
a week later.
警方说这是一起抢劫案,对吧?
Police said it was a robbery, right?
也许是,也许不是。
Maybe it was. Maybe it wasn't.
这里一片阴森。
This place has a darkness.
很多人一开始都看不到这一点,但是……
Lot of people don't see it at first, but...
它在这里。
it's here.
当你和警♥察♥谈论安东的时候,
When you talked to the police about Anton,
他们跟你说了什么?他们说了什么?
what'd they tell you? What'd they say?
老一套,呃,“才过了一天而已。”
Same old, uh, "It's only been a day.
“如果他没出现,就再联♥系♥他。”
"Reach back if he doesn't turn up.
“资源有限”等等。
Limited resources," all that.
但我得到了别人的帮助。
But I got someone trying to help.
这是谁?
Who's this?
珍妮·维奇,马雷罗的侦探。
Jeanie Veach. Detective here in Marrero.
我们一直保持着普通朋友的关系。
We've been seeing each other, casual.
是她建议我雇佣你的。
She's the one that suggested I hire you.
嗯,这个名字我没印象。
Hmm. Name doesn't ring a bell.
不会。
It wouldn't.
她听说了你。
She heard about you
几年前你在新奥尔良做的一份工作。
from a job you did in New Orleans a few years back.
他说你能看到别人看不到的东西。
Said you see things others don't.
有时。
Sometimes.
我会跟她谈谈,看看能不能帮上忙。
I'll talk to her, see if we can help you out.
维奇警探?科尔特·肖。
Detective Veach? Colter Shaw.
很高兴见到你。
Good to meet you.
谢谢你的帮助。听说你是最棒的。
Thanks for helping us out. Heard you were the best.
没错。这就是安东手♥机♥最后一次发出信♥号♥♥的地方?
You bet. This is the place where Anton's phone last pinged?
昨晚刚过8点,就没了消息。
Just after 8:00 p.m. last night, then nothing.
好的。在附近找到什么线索了吗?
Okay. Find anything in the area?
还没开始搜索,刚到这儿。
Haven't done the search yet. Just got here.
迪恩会跟你讲讲邻家男孩的故事。
Deon tell you about the neighborhood boy
我们把湖里的鱼都钓光了吗?
we fished out the lake?
警方报告称这是一起抢劫未遂案?
The police report said it was a robbery gone wrong?
你觉得事情还有后续吗?
You think there's more to it?
我没告诉迪恩。
I didn't tell Deon.
没必要让他更担心了。但是,呃……
No need to worry him more. But, uh,
那不是我们发现的唯一一具尸体。
that's not the only body we've found.
近五年来的第三个青少年。
Third teenager in the last five years.
你认为这两者之间有联♥系♥吗?
You think there's a connection?
只不过他们来自同一个街区而已。
Just that they're from the same neighborhood.
那么,为什么你们部门其他人不去调查呢?
So why isn't the rest of your department looking?
哦,确实如此。但我们进行了一些裁员。
Oh, they are. But we had some cutbacks,
而且,你知道,人力毕竟是有限的。
and, you know, there's only so much manpower.
你看,安东是个好孩子,他爸爸很担心。
Look, Anton's a good kid and his dad is worried.
所以你是在暗中帮助他。
So you're helping him off the books.
是的,我愿意为他做任何事。
Yeah. I'd do anything for him.
他是个好人,安东前途光明。
He's a good man and Anton's got a bright future.
迪恩提到了这个地方。
Deon mentioned something about this place
有一种,嗯,黑暗的氛围。
having a, um, a darkness.
嗯……那是什么?
Hmm. What-- What is that?
请你给我解释一下。
Explain that to me.
是的,在河的这一边。
On this side of the river, yeah.
我一辈子都住在这里。
I live here my whole life.
我喜欢这里。这里是我的家。
I like it here. It's home.
但它几乎把我吞噬了。
But it almost swallowed me up.
怎么会这样?我曾是寄养儿童。
How so? I was a foster kid.
辗转于一个又一个破烂的房♥子之间。
Bounced from one crappy home to the next.
我从小到大都被大多数人称为“流浪儿”。
Most people called me a "stray," growing up.
没有真正的家,也没人真正关心过。
No real home, and nobody really gave a damn.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表