剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
然后开始吃药
And then pills.
你猜怎么样 奏效了
And you know what? It worked.
至少在一段时间内
At least for a while.
但后来又复发了
But then it came back.
黑暗
The blackness,
那种整个世界都排山倒海的感觉
the feeling that the world was overcome with it.
所以我选择寻求帮助
So I chose to get help,
做出改变
to change.
就像你一样
Just like you.
结果如何
And how did that work out?
每天早上我醒来 耳边一直回响着
Every morning I wake up and it's there,
那个细微的声音
that little voice.
但我选择置之不理
But I choose not to listen.
你也可以那样选择
And you can make that choice, too.
就在这里 就在此刻
Right here, right now.
那是什么
What was that?
你没事吧 - 没事
You all right? - Yeah.
他去哪了 - 我不知道 但他手里有枪
Where'd he go? - I don't know, but he's got a gun.
你没大碍吧 看着我 - 没事
You okay? Look at me? - Yeah.
我帮你解开
I'll get you untied.
谢谢 - 嗯
Thank you. - Yeah.
到我后面去
Get behind me.
打中你了吗 还好吗 - 我没事
You hit? You okay? - I'm okay.
是吗
Yeah?
报♥警♥ 藏好 - 好
Call the police. Stay low. - Okay.
你不该来这里
You shouldn't have come here.
保罗 我会找出你
Paul? I'm gonna find you.
这一切现在就可以结束
This can all end right now.
没有人需要受伤
No one has to get hurt.
我看到你对你妈妈做了什么
I saw what you did to your mother.
我是在伸张正义
It was justice.
你不知道我经历了什么
You don't know what I've been through.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything!
但我知道
But I do.
向我证明你说的话都是真心的 保罗
Show me you meant what you said, Paul.
你说你想改变
That you want to be different.
现在已经太晚了
It's too late for that.
我本可以跑掉 但我没有
I could've run, but I didn't.
我来阻止你
I came to stop you
阻止你做出无法挽回的事
from doing something you can't take back.
为…
Wh--
你为什么拿着我的刀
Why do you have my knife?
你为什么拿着我的刀
Why do you have my knife?
我以为你不一样
I thought you were different.
但你和其他人没什么两样
But you're just like everyone else.
不要 拜托了
No, please.
保罗 不要 保罗…
Paul, no. No. Paul--
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
还好吗
You okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
都结束了
It's over.
妈妈
Mommy?
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
现在你也不会受到怪物的伤害了
Now you'll be protected from the monsters, too.
记得吗 这是科学道理
Remember? That's science.
怪物已经消失了 亲爱的
The monster's gone, sweetie.
我没事了
I'm okay.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be okay now.
我对你感激不尽
I can't thank you enough.
你女儿帮了我很多
Well, I got a pretty good assist from your daughter.
很高兴她回家了
Just glad she's home.
安然无恙 - 我也是
Safe. - Me, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 祝你们家庭幸福
Thank you. Enjoy your family.
妈妈
Mom.
干嘛 - 煎饼怎么样
What? - How are those pancakes?
好吃极了 我喜欢吃煎饼
Fantastic. I love pancakes.
你不喜欢煎饼吗
Mm. You don't like pancakes?
没有 我只是觉得你不是那种
No, I just didn't take you for
把早餐当晚餐的人
a breakfast-for-dinner kind of guy.
早餐是一天中最好的一餐
Breakfast's the best meal of the day.
你可以早上吃早餐
You can have breakfast in the morning
也可以在晚上吃早餐
and breakfast at night.
无所谓哪个时间 最好的一餐
It doesn't matter what time it is. Best meal.
这是世间真理
Goes with everything.
实际上我妈妈以前经常这样说
My mother used to say that, actually.
你这样真是太过正常了
That is surprisingly normal of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 她…
No, she, um, um...
我妈妈
My mother, uh,
每当我爸爸又犯病的时候…
whenever my dad would have one of his, uh, episodes...
…她就会给我们所有人做早餐 然后说…
...she would make us all breakfast and she would say...
…就像这一天重新开始了一样
...it was like starting the day over.
所以…
So...
煎饼算是让我想起了她
Pancakes sort of, I don't know, they remind me of her.
你知道 你是不会缺胳膊少腿的…
You know, it wouldn't be a bad idea for you to...
如果你能和别人谈谈
talk to somebody.
和你谈
Talking to you.
我不是指我
I don't mean me.
我说的是心理治疗师
I mean like a therapist.
又来了 - 拜托
Here we go. - Come on.
如果不是我的心理医生
If it wasn't for my therapist,
我就不会知道我真正想做什么
I wouldn't have figured out what I really wanted to do.
那是什么
What's that?
和我坐在俄亥俄的一家餐馆里
Sit here at a diner in Ohio with me?
和我讨论煎饼
Talking pancakes?
没有 我的意思是…
No, I mean...
辞职 自己开律所
quit my job, start my own practice.
心理治疗帮了我
It helps.
知道了
Got it.
怎么了
What?
我喜欢你跟我谈心
I like that you talk to me.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表