剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
黛西 住嘴
Daisy, quit it.
黛西
Daisy!
我自作主张进来了
I let myself in.
你好啊 弗兰克
Hello, Frank.
就等你现身了
Been waiting for you to show up.
来骚扰我
Harass me.
毕竟 你知道今天是什么日子
Well, you know what day it is.
我应该报♥警♥
I should call the cops.
闯进我的家 这事可没见你做过
Breaking into my house. That's a new one.
我不想再冷眼旁观了
I got tired of watching.
是吗 那你要做什么
Yeah? Now what?
我找到了这个
Found that.
这是什么 - 泥巴
What is it? - Dirt.
你怎么会有这玩意
Why would you have that?
在我家后院清除毒素
Remediating toxins in my backyard.
你还有什么问题
You got any more questions?
否则你可以滚出我的房♥子了
Or can you get the hell out of my house?
我们先来谈谈吉娜·皮克特
Not till we talk about Gina Picket.
我说了滚出我的房♥子
I said get the hell out of my house.
十年前的今天
Ten years ago today,
她从潮流先锋下班后 在威尔顿购物中心的停车场失踪了
she disappears from the Welltown Mall parking lot after her shift at Hot Topic.
我对你或是她那疯疯癫癫的妹妹没什么好说的
I ain't got nothing to say to you or her whack job sister.
不管她发生了什么事都跟我没关系
And I ain't got nothing to do with whatever happened to her.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你知道我是怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我觉得是你搞砸了
I think you messed up,
没查出她发生了什么事
and didn't find out what happened to her.
你一无所获
And you got nothing.
所以在过去的十年里 你每年都来骚扰我
And so now, you harass me every year for the last ten years.
我还会再坚持十年
And I'll do it for another ten.
我受够了
I'm sick of this.
给我回来
Get back here.
我会揪到你的尾巴的
I'm gonna prove it was you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你没有证据
You got nothing.
现在还没有
Not yet.
明年见 弗兰克
See you next year, Frank.
嘿 柯尔特 我一直在打你电♥话♥
Hey, Colter. I've been trying calling you,
但一直转到语♥音♥信箱
but they go straight to voicemail.
对不住啊
Sorry.
没事 我只是问问情况
That's okay. I'm just checking in.
我知道今天是什么日子
I know what today is.
确保你没做什么蠢事
Making sure you haven't done anything stupid.
我不想谈这件事
I don't want to talk about it.
好吧 我懂的
Yeah, all right, I got it.
好吧 我们给你找了个活
Well, we have a job for you.
我应该说
I should say
我给你找了个活
I have a job for you.
抱歉 我都忘了问了 泰迪怎么样
Right, sorry, I forgot to even ask. How's Teddi?
她会在那里待一段时间
She's gonna be there for a while.
她在帮她妈妈整理
She's helping her mom get sorted.
我以为你会给她们帮帮忙什么的
Thought you were going back and forth.
我算是有点碍事 你可以这么说吧
I was getting in the way, you might say,
那确实不是什么美差事 所以我回来了
and it really wasn't good. So, I-I came back.
明白了
Got it.
你不用担心 我可忙了
Don't you worry, because I'm staying busy.
瑞妮让我帮她布置她的新办公室
Reenie has me helping her set up her new office.
你知道她要开自己的刑事律师事务所吗
You know she's opening up her own criminal law firm?
打个招呼 - 嘿
Say hey. - Hey.
看来你没收到油漆派对的邀请
I guess you didn't get the paint party invite.
因为我有油漆和红酒在手
'Cause we've got paint and wine,
我可以告诉你 这两者不太搭
and let me tell you, they don't go together so well.
红酒是她的主意
Uh, the wine was her idea.
你给我找了什么活
What's the job?
实话说奖金非常可观
Sizeable reward, actually.
3.5万美元
$35,000.
但事情有点蹊跷
Yeah, but it's a weird one.
以前不也这么过来了
Never stopped me before.
有道理
Fair.
一家四口
Family of four
在阿肯色州派恩布拉夫斯城外失踪了
vanished outside of Pine Bluffs, Arkansas.
泰德和康妮·金以及他们的两个孩子
Ted and Connie King and their two kids,
九岁的布雷特和六岁的艾米
Brett, nine, and Amy, six.
泰德的哥哥克雷格发出的悬赏
Reward posted by Ted's brother Craig.
警局已经开始了搜查
Sheriff department's already started their search.
把详情发给我
Send me the information.
你好吗
How you doing?
柯尔特·肖 - 克雷格·金
Colter Shaw. - Craig King.
多谢你的帮忙
Thank you so much for doing this.
是这么说吧
I mean, I guess.
抱歉 我不知道你们这行是怎么来的
Sorry, I-I don't really know how this works.
事成后我才收奖金
I get paid only in success.
你弟弟和他家人失踪了大约12个小时吗
Your brother and his family have been missing for about 12 hours?
15小时
15 hours.
你最后一次和你弟弟有交流是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to your brother?
两天前 他说他们要去度假
Two days ago. Uh, said they were gonna go on vacation.
他说了去哪吗
He say where?
没说 他出于一时冲动
No. It was a spur of the moment thing.
只说了他得出城一趟
Just said he needed to get out of town.
我没有多想 - 何不报♥警♥
I didn't think much of it. - And the cops?
他们都是当地人 习惯了调停酒吧斗殴
Oh, they're locals boys used to breaking up bar fights.
我一定要尽我所能
It's really important that I do whatever I can
找到我弟弟和他的家人
to find my brother and his family.
在这种情况下 分秒必争
In situations like this, every second counts.
我需要你对我说实话
I need you to be honest with me.
懂吗 - 好的
Okay? - Okay.
我觉得有人在追杀他
I think there were some people after him.
我上周的时候
I was watching the kids,
在他们家看孩子
uh, at their place last week
来了一辆大卡车
and there was a big pickup,
车里有几个长得很吓人的家伙
a couple of scary-looking guys in it,
他们在附近徘徊
they drove around.
我觉得他们在监视房♥子里的情况
I think they were, uh, casing the house.
你向泰德提过这件事了吗
Did you ask Ted about it?
提过了 他说没什么 就这么算了
Yeah, he said it was nothing, just blew it off.
你不相信他吗
And you don't believe him?
我想把这事拿出来说 但是…
I, uh, I don't like saying this, but, uh...
泰德有赌瘾
Ted had some gambling problems.
一开始是在网上赌
Yeah, uh, started as an online thing,
刷爆了他的信♥用♥卡♥
maxed out his cards,
差点丢了他的工作
almost lost his business over it.
但他欠了别人钱…
Um, but he owes some money to...
你不会想跟这些人产生债务纠纷
kind of people you don't want to owe money to.
不过这应该不再成问题了
Uh, I mean, that shouldn't have been a problem anymore.
怎么说
Why would that be?
泰德中了彩票
Ted won the lottery.
刮刮乐 5万美元
Scratch-off tickets. $50,000.
在我们这里算是件大事
Kind of a big deal around here.
报纸上 到处都是他们一家的照片
Yeah, family had their picture in the paper and everything. Hmm.
我要去看看他们的面包车 可以吗
I'm gonna take a look at that van, okay?
当然可以
Sure thing.
多谢
Uh, thank you.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
柯尔特·肖 你是…
Colter Shaw. And you are...?
好吧 柯尔特·肖
Okay, Colter Shaw,
你在我的犯罪现场干什么
what are you doing in my crime scene?
我是他们的家人雇来的
I was hired by the family.
退休警♥察♥ 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Retired cop? P.I.?
不是 我…
No. I, uh...
实际上我是赏金猎人
I collect rewards, actually.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表