剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
如果我剪错了电线怎么办?会发生什么?
What if I cut the wrong wire? What happens?
我不知道,也许吧。
I don't know, maybe
整个地方都关门了?谁在乎?
the whole place shuts down? Who cares?
我不是负责计算赔率的人,那是你的事。
I'm not the odds guy, that's you.
别担心,我会取得好结果的。
Don't worry about it, I'm gonna manifest a good result.
你会显化吗?是的。
You're gonna manifest? Yes.
你不喜欢显化吗?
You don't like manifesting?
试试看。
Try it.
显化。
Manifesting.
好的,你参加吗?
Okay. You in?
哦,我完全同意,宝贝。
Oh, I'm in like Flynn, baby.
我们离开这里吧。走吧。你看,这就是显化梦想的方式。
Let's get out of here. Come on. See, that's how you manifest.
你刚才是不是……
Did you just...
复古老式黑客行动?
Vintage old school hack action?
当然。
Hell yeah.
让我们看看我们得到了什么。
Let's see what we got.
好的。
All right.
正在加载视频素材。
Loading up the footage.
开始了。
Here we go.
姑娘,我还以为你已经戒掉玛格丽塔酒了呢。
Girl, I thought you gave up margaritas.
我简直不敢相信我竟然一点印象都没有。
I can't believe I don't remember any of this.
就此打住。
Pause right there.
可以放大吗?
Can you zoom in?
就是那边那个人,
That guy right there,
他正看着你呢。看到了吗?
he's looking at you. See that?
我勒个去?
What the hell?
你认出他了吗?
You recognize him?
我的天哪,那是特洛伊。
Oh, my God, that's Troy.
她所谓的“前男友”。
Her supposed ex-boyfriend.
你不是说一切都结束了吗?
Thought you said it was over?
哦,的确如此。
Oh, it definitely is.
我知道我从来都不喜欢这个人。
I knew I never liked this dude.
很可能是因为他是个跟踪狂混♥蛋♥。
Probably because he's a stalking son of a bitch.
好吧,兰迪,拜托。我们还是,呃……
Okay, Randy, please. Let's just, uh,
请继续玩。
go ahead and play.
哦,这女孩要发火了。
Oh, this girl's about to go off.
哦,等等,不对。索尼娅要发飙了。
Oh, wait, no. Sonia going off.
嗯。但他们要走了。
Mm. But they're leaving.
继续前进。
Keep going.
我想看看你们会不会回来。
I want to see if you guys come back.
好的,好的。
Okay, okay.
好了,这是我们最后一次见到他们了。
Okay, that's the last we see of them.
双方冲突相当激烈。
Pretty heated confrontation.
你觉得索尼娅对特洛伊做了什么?
You think Sonia did something to Troy?
也许他对她做了什么。
Maybe he did something to her.
好的……
Okay...
你儿子特洛伊有犯罪记录。
your boy Troy's got a rap sheet.
没什么大事。
Nothing "major" major.
袭击,持有毒品。
Assault, possession.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
我觉得这听起来像个男人的口音。
I think I'm thinking that sounds like a guy
他不喜欢接受“不”的答案。
that doesn't like to take no for an answer.
所以,是她的前男友给她下了药。
So, her ex-boyfriend drugs her,
然后他就去找索尼娅了,因为……
then he goes after Sonia, 'cause...
什么?她挡路了?
what, she was in the way?
有人知道他现在在哪里吗?
Any idea where he is now?
我查到了这家伙特洛伊的车。
I got a hit on this dude Troy's car.
他新买♥♥了一辆道奇挑战者地狱猫。
He's got a new Dodge Challenger Hellcat.
安全系统具备GPS定位功能。
Security system has GPS tracking,
所以我隔着整个城市给他发了条消息。
so I'm pinging him across town.
给我发个密♥码♥。
Send me a pin.
所以,兰迪一切都好吗?
So, Randy good?
他女朋友怎么样了?
How's his girl?
嗯,还算不错了。
Eh, as good as can be expected.
有关于特洛伊的消息吗?
Got something on Troy?
是的。
Yeah.
听着,我要把你们两个都扔下。
Listen, I'm gonna drop you two
赶紧送她去医院,好吗?让她做个检查。
off at the hospital, all right? Get her checked out.
好主意。那索尼娅呢?
Good idea. And what about Sonia?
我打算自己做这件事。
I'm gonna do this on my own,
以防万一他还留着她。
just in case he still has her.
听着,他会照顾她的,好吗?
Look, he's gonna take care of her, all right?
他会找到她的。
He'll find her.
我来帮你。嘿,我是来帮你的,好吗?
I got you. Hey, I'm here to help you, okay?
我会带你出去的,给我一秒钟时间。
I'm gonna get you out of there, just give me one sec.
我勒个去?
What the hell?
好了,我们来帮你摆脱这些困境。
All right, let's get you out of these.
嘿,我是瑞奇·斯塔利恩。
Hey, I'm Ricky the Stallion.
我猜你不是警♥察♥。
Guessing you're not a cop.
你是?
Are you?
不。你是脱衣舞娘吗?
No. You an exotic dancer?
我不介意脱衣舞娘。
I'm cool with stripper.
啊。
Ah.
呃,谢谢你放我出去。
Uh, thanks for letting me out.
是的,我正在寻找这个人。
Yeah, I'm looking for the person
这辆车的车主是谁?
who owns this car.
你是说那个袭击我的疯子吗?
You mean the psycho that jumped me?
他把我锁在这里的时候,我以为他会
When he locked me in here, I thought he was gonna
把我带出去,扔到沙漠里去。
take me out and dump me in the desert.
他为什么要这样做?
Why would he do that?
我以为我在勾搭他女朋友。
Thought I was hitting on his girl.
但我只是邀请他们而已。
But I was just inviting them
来金狐剧院看我的演出吧。
to my show at The Golden Fox.
这是一个男性歌♥舞表演。
It's a male revue.
嗯。
Huh.
你觉得他们去了那里吗?
You think that's where they went?
我不知道。他们看起来挺感兴趣的。
I don't know. They seemed pretty interested.
我简直不敢相信自己会卷入这种事。
I can't believe I got myself into this.
只想庆祝一下自己重获自♥由♥。
Just wanted to celebrate being a free woman.
是啊,而且你还得和索尼娅一起做这件事。
Yeah, and you had to do it with Sonia.
你知道那女孩是什么样的人。
You know how that girl is.
说吧,我知道你从来都不喜欢她。
Go ahead, say it. I know you never liked her.
什么?我没这么说。
What? I'm not saying that.
我不是那个意思。
That's not what I'm saying.
我只是说说而已。
I'm just saying,
她能激发你内心疯狂的一面。
she brings out the cray-cray in you.
地狱,在我心中,在每个人心中。
Hell, in me, in everybody.
听着,我喜欢索尼娅,好吗?索尼娅很酷。
Look, I love Sonia, okay? Sonia's cool,
直到她不再是为止。
until she's not.
兰迪,拜托了。
Randy, please,
她百分之百支持我。
she's got my back 100%.
是的。
Yeah.
有时我需要
And sometimes I need
有点疯狂。
a little bit of crazy.
比如什么时候?
Like when?
就像她上次说服你那样
Like the time she convinced you
万圣节那天为了好玩偷别人的电锯,
to steal somebody's chain saw on Halloween just for fun,
只是为了切碎
just to cut up
她前男友的沙发之类的?
her ex-boyfriend's sofa or whatever?
那是索尼娅。
That's Sonia.
你看,当我跟特洛伊分手的时候,
Look, when I broke up with Troy,
我不想
I didn't want
和那些会说“我早就告诉过你”的人待在一起
to be around anybody who would say, "I told you so,"
或者提醒我我做错了什么。
or remind me of what I did wrong.
我的错,对不起。
My bad. I'm sorry.
我知道,我现在就在做这件事。
I know, I'm doing that right now,
总是妄下评判。
being all judgmental.
我本可以更善解人意一些。
I could be more understanding.
现在就点赞!
Like-like-like now.
我知道你和特洛伊的关系很棘手。
Like, I know that you in a tough situation with Troy.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表