剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
不是没有原因的 但会有很多人关注着你
Not for nothing, but there's gonna be a lot of eyes.
幸运的是 对我来说
Luckily, for me...
这是“你”的问题
that is a "you" problem.
好的 谢了鲍比
All right. Thanks, Bobby.
你也听到了 这是个“你”的问题
Well, you heard him. It's a "you" problem.
走吧
Let's go.
我来搞定 - 等会 你怎么搞定
I got this. - Wait, you got it how?
你要做什么 打晕他吗
What are you gonna do, knock him out?
我不会打晕他 我不是禽兽
I'm not gonna knock him out. I'm not an animal.
只是让他睡过去之类的
Just gonna put him to sleep or something.
好吧 别冲动
Okay, calm down. Just...
我有个更好的办法
There's a much better way to do this.
看着
Watch.
嗨
Hi!
打扰一下 我想问一下
Excuse me. Um, I was wondering,
这里是净化气场的地方吗 - 女士
is this where the aura cleansing is supposed to be? - Ma'am,
你不能进入这个区域
you can't be in this area.
真的吗 我…
Oh. Really? I... Uh...
真是抱歉 我只是…我完全迷失了方向
I'm sorry, I just... I have no idea where I'm supposed to be,
我以为活动是在这里举♥行♥…
and I thought the event was supposed to be here...
不管是什么 一定是在相反的方向
Whatever it is, it's got to be back in that direction.
好吧…
Oh. Well...
是这样 我知道这是个不情之请
Look, I know this is a lot to ask,
但你愿不愿意送我去
but would you be willing to walk me there?
我真的不想再迷路了
I just really don't want to get lost again.
拜托了
Please.
好吧
Okay.
太谢谢你了 你知道
Oh, thank you so much. You know, I really
我真的很感激你帮我这个忙
can't tell you how much I appreciate you doing this for me.
我是说 你真是太乐于助人了
I mean, you're just so helpful,
而且还特意帮我 你人真是太好了
and going out of your way. Such a good guy.
干得漂亮
Nice.
你怎么甩掉那个保安的
How'd you get rid of the guard?
老娘自有妙计
You have your thing and I have mine.
我们有五分钟的时间
Ah. We got about five minutes.
话说 艾略特…
So, Elliott--
你们怎么认识的
how'd you guys meet?
他是我以前律所的律师
He is a lawyer at my old firm.
我们交往过一段时间 但后来变得有点复杂
We used to have a thing, but it got kind of messy,
所以我们分手了 后来怎么说呢 我们开始短♥信♥来往
so I broke it off and then, I don't know, we started texting.
既然我已经不在那工作
And since I'm not at the firm anymore
我有了自己的律所 所以我邀请了他
and I own my own outfit, I invited him here.
这样啊
I see.
怎么 你有什么要说的
What? You have thoughts?
没有
No.
不 只是好奇而已
No, just curious is all.
注意 我可没问你和比莉的事
Mm. 'Cause, notice, I didn't ask about you and Billie.
那是职业上的事 你知道 她需要我的帮助
That was professional. You know, she needed my help.
不必解释
No need to explain yourself.
我没有解释 - 你从来不解释
I'm not explaining myself. - You never do.
专心工作可以吗
Just... focus on the work?
找到什么了吗
You see anything?
也许吧
Maybe.
你看这里
Look right here.
看那棵树 准备好了吗
Watch the tree. Ready?
监控录像被人动过手脚
Someone messed with the footage.
有人剪掉了一段
Someone spliced something out.
鲍比 该你上了 - 怎么了
Bobby, you're up. - What's popping?
有人剪掉了一部分监控录像
Someone cut something out of the footage.
你能找回吗
Can you retrieve it?
可以 我得侵入服务器
Yeah, I could. I'd have to break into the server.
你得把我接入进去
Uh, you'd have to plug me in.
服务器上的任何接口
Any port on the server
都能让我通过你的手♥机♥访问
should give me access via your phone.
好的
Okay.
成功了吗
That do anything?
轻而易举
In like Flynn.
让魔术师开始他的表演
Let the magician do his work.
好了 我应该进去了 看你们的屏幕
All right. Looks like I got it. Check your screen.
现在回放
Playing back now.
那肯定是奎因
That's definitely Quinn.
是啊
Yeah.
但那是谁
But who's that?
半夜三更的她要见谁
Who'd she be meeting in the middle of the night?
什么鬼 她要去哪
What the hell? Where'd she go?
我只找回了这个视频
It's the only video footage I got.
你可以倒带吗 我们要再看一遍
Can you rewind that for us so we can watch it again?
好的
All right.
看吧
Here you go.
我不明白
I don't get it.
她为什么不试着逃跑或反击
Why didn't she try running or fight them off?
她认识他们
She knows 'em.
这就是为什么雷诺兹对监控录像撒谎
That's why Reynolds lied about the footage.
净化气场是吧
Aura cleansing, huh?
我找到他们了 - 那是你老板吗
I found 'em. - That your boss?
我们要和他谈谈
Let's go talk to him.
你为什么要在监控录像的事上说谎
Why'd you lie to us about the security footage?
你删除了证据
You deleted evidence.
为什么 你在保护谁
Why? Who are you protecting?
我不听令于你
I don't answer to you.
谢谢 好了
Thanks. Okay.
收到你的短♥信♥了
Got your text.
我尽快赶来了
Came as fast as I could.
你好 艾略特·鲁施 我是律师
Hi. Elliott Rusch. Attorney at law.
你把你律师叫来了
You called your lawyer?
他不是我们的律师
Oh, he's not for us.
对 他叫我来是为了你 老兄
No, she called me here for you, man.
我为什么需要律师
Why would I need a lawyer?
显而易见的是 有个女人失踪了
To state the obvious, there's a missing woman out there
而你篡改了证据
and you tampered with evidence,
所以你是头号♥嫌疑人
so you're suspect numero uno.
等会 打住
Wait, I'm... Stop.
你没说任何
Sto... You-you said nothing
关于篡改证据的事
about tampering with evidence.
你在开玩…那可是得蹲大牢的
Are you kid... That's, like, serious jail time,
取决于待会如何收场
depending how this ends.
但如果你回答我们的问题 也许还能免去牢狱之灾
But you might have a way out of it if you answer our questions.
我知道严格来说我现在还不是你的律师
I know I'm not technically your lawyer yet.
我建议你接受这个提议
I advise you to take this deal.
所以说 你在保护谁
So, who are you protecting?
我们得好好谈谈 对吗
We need to talk, don't we?
我们知道你带走了奎因 我们看到录像了
We know you have Quinn. We saw the footage.
什么录像
Uh, what footage?
雷诺兹全都招了
Reynolds gave you up.
她在哪
Where is she?
别拿保密协议当令箭
And don't wave that NDA in my face.
呃…谢谢
Um... Thank you.
听着 我没有伤害她 我发誓
So, look, I-I... I didn't do anything to hurt her, I swear.
她来找我帮忙
She came to me looking for help.
她在生活中有一些压力
She had some stresses in her life
她很难应对 - 比如说呢
that she was having a hard time dealing with. Like what?
她和格雷大吵了一架
Her and Gray just had a huge fight.
它们要出♥售♥公♥司♥的一大笔股份
They're selling a big stake in the company
格雷想卖♥♥给出价最高的人
and Gray wanted to sell to the highest bidder,
但奎因…她陷入了道德困境
but Quinn-- she was having an ethical dilemma.
她来找你指导
She comes to you for guidance?
她知道我过去曾帮人们解决难题
She knew that I'd helped people resolve difficult issues in the past using, um...
通过使用治疗性物质
well, therapeutic substances.
毒品 什么毒品
Drugs. What drugs?
不是海♥洛♥因♥
Well, it's not heroin.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表