剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
Sorry about Casey.
他觉得自己能做生意
He thinks he can run a business
但他连送货都送不准时
but he can't even make deliveries on time.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
你让他留在店里工作时有原因的 对吧
You keep him around for some reason, right?
是啊 他是我表弟
Yeah, he's my cousin.
他爸爸去世以后 我给了他这份工作
After his dad passed away, I gave him a job.
家人嘛
Family.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
你还有什么可以告诉我的
Well, what else can you tell me?
他交了新朋友吗
Uh, is there anyone new in his life?
别提了 有的
Don't get me started. Yes.
他在和一个女人交往
He's seeing some woman.
我连她名字都不知道
I don't even know her name.
马特的失踪可能跟她有关吗
Is it possible that she had something to do with his disappearance?
不知道 我们为这件事吵了一架
I don't know, we fought about it.
我对他说可以找个更好的 应该找个更好的
I told him he could do better. He should do better.
为什么 - 她结过婚了
Why is that? - She's married.
马特说她会离婚 但在那之前
Matty said she's getting a divorce, but until she does,
在我看来她仍是有夫之妇
well, she is still married in my book.
嗯
Yeah.
艾略特对我说
Elliott tells me that you are
你非常擅长找人 你是最好的
really good at finding people, that you're the best.
对吗
Is that true?
我很擅长我的工作
I'm very good at what I do.
那么你被雇用了
Then I want you.
马特值得最好的
Matty deserves that.
而且我不接受拒绝
And I will not take no for an answer.
拜托 帮我找到我儿子
Please f-find my son for me.
我会尽力而为
I'll do everything I can.
你是凯西 对吧
It's Casey, right?
你似乎不太担心马特
You don't seem too concerned about Matt.
我只是按吩咐不多管闲事而已
I'm just staying out of it like I was told to.
是啊
Yeah.
艾维有时候是比较…
Ivy seems like she can be a...
苛刻 对吧
tough boss?
可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
不过她很关心儿子 - 宝贝马特 是的
Hey, cares about her son, though. - Precious Matty? Yeah.
听着 马特这个人很好
Look, Matty's great.
但是呢
But?
好吧 事实上
All right, the truth is
艾维和马特上周大吵了一架
Ivy and Matty got in a huge blowout fight last week.
吵什么
What was that about?
他受够了
He had enough.
要她别管他 让他过自己的生活
Told her to back off and let him live his life.
那他的新女友呢
What about this new girl he's seeing?
没什么
It's nothing.
他好不容易追求一个女士
He's finally getting his first action with a lady
艾维却一副大惊小怪的样子
and Ivy's just freaking out.
你知道 他提到过他办公室里
You know, he was talking about some guys
有几个关系比较近的哥们
from work he was buddying up with.
他们打算去某个地方旅游
Talking about taking a trip somewhere.
也许他们只是决定出发了而已
Maybe they just decided to up and go.
可他工作没做完 手♥机♥也没带
Well, leaves work, leaves his phone behind?
换做是我也会 她非要他和她共享位置
I would. She insists that he share his location with her,
这让他很生气
and it's been pissing him off.
他没法让她放手
He can't tell her to back off.
我是说 艾维压根就不懂放手
I mean, Ivy doesn't know the meaning of that.
她把他当做十岁小孩
She treats him like he's ten years old.
他已经成年了
He's a frickin' grown man.
我觉得这只是他在对他妈妈说“去你的”
I think this is just a "screw you" to Mommy.
我敢打赌 他过几天就回来了
Five gets you ten, he's back in a couple days.
也许吧
Well, maybe.
听着 我得去送这批货了
Look, I got to get this delivery out
否则艾维要把我骂得狗血淋头
or Ivy's gonna rip me a new one.
你不介意吧 我刚才说的话
You don't mind, what I said?
不要告诉别人
Stay between us, huh?
没问题 - 很好
No problem. - Good man.
有什么能帮你吗 - 也许吧
Can I help you? - Maybe.
我想找个人聊聊马特的事 他…
Looking to talk to somebody about Matt Hale, he's, uh...
他应该是这里的分♥析♥师
an analyst here, I believe.
好吧 你想知道些什么
Well, what do you want to know?
他失踪了 他妈妈雇我来找他
Well, he's out missing, his mother hired me to find him.
如果我能看看他办公室的话
If I could take a look at his office,
我会很开心的
it'd really make my day.
你已经让我很开心了
Well, you've already made mine.
让我猜猜 六尺三
Let me guess, six-three?
身高完美42英寸 尺码差八码
Perfect 42 tall, drop eight.
在诺德斯特龙百货干了六年 有史以来最糟糕的工作…
Six years at Nordstrom Rack, it was, like, the worst job ever...
我简直无法想象…
I can't even imagine the worst...
我可以不可以…就是…快速看一眼
If I could just, you know, take a quick peek?
我给你五分钟
I'll give you five minutes.
跟我来
Come with me.
跟紧我
Stay close.
谢谢 - 嗯
Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
所以…
So, um...
你要找什么
what are you looking for, exactly?
我也不太确定
Not entirely sure.
能告诉我他下班后的行踪的线索
Anything that would show me where he went after work.
他妈妈说他手♥机♥和车钥匙都留在这了
His mother said that his cell phone and his car keys were left here?
是的 我交给前台保管了
Yeah, I put them up front for safekeeping.
他有没有说过要和朋友一起翘班
Any mention of him skipping out on work with some friends?
类似的话 - 没有 马特不是那样的人
Anything like that? No, doesn't sound like Matt.
他不会翘班吗 - 不会的
Not one to ditch work? - Not really.
我是说 很多人都喜欢
I mean, a lot of people play with that whole,
玩“居家办公”那套
like, "I'm working from home" stuff,
但他不会
but not him.
我都想不到他会请病假之类的
Can't think of him ever calling in sick or anything.
不过 他午餐确实花了很长时间
Although, he did take really long lunch breaks.
他会和同事吃午餐吗 - 不会
He'd do that with co-workers? - No.
他总是一个人
He always went by himself.
一个人…
By himself...
看看他的电脑
Take a look at his computer?
好啊 好吗
Sure. - Yeah?
好的
Yeah. All right.
你帮了我很大的忙 - 谢谢
Such a great help. - Oh, thanks.
我猜你应该有登录他电脑的管♥理♥员♥权限 对吧
I would imagine that you have the administrative log-in for this network, right?
我有 - 可以给我吗
I do. - Can I get that from you?
好吧 - 你会帮我吗
Okay. - You'll help me out with it?
好的 借过 - 太好了
Yeah, yeah, scoot. - Great.
搞定
There you go.
看一下他的搜索记录
Check this guy's search history
试着找到他
to try to find him.
你认识她吗
You recognize her?
对 她之前和马特在一起 我见过一两次
Yeah, I've seen her once or twice before with Matt.
见过一两次 但你还记得她
Once or twice, but you remember her?
肯定给你留下了非常深刻的印象
Must've left quite an impression.
她手上戴着戒指
The ring on her finger did.
我有种直觉
I got the vibe that the two of them,
他们在玩火
they were up to something naughty.
你是说他们有染
Like an affair?
这种事不少见 对吧
Happens all the time, right?
是的
It can.
看起来像是个工作室 对吗
Looks like a studio space, doesn't it?
也许她是个艺术家
Maybe she was an artist.
听你这么一说
Now that you mention it,
我也注意到她的指甲很糟糕
I did notice she had awful nails, too.
兰迪 你在忙吗
Randy, you busy?
没有 老兄 我只是在整理这些东西
Naw, man, I'm just trying to tidy this place up
弄清楚这些电线是干什么的
and figure out a system for these damn cords.
他干嘛留着这么多的电线
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表