剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
那将给我一切。
that's gonna give me everything.
找到您的打印件了。
Found your printouts.
Infini手册。
Infini handbook.
没有人能永生。
Nobody lives forever.
你根本不知道自己在说什么。
You don't know what you're talking about.
这不是真的,雨果。
It's not real, Hugo.
毫无理由地杀了那些人。
Killed those people for nothing.
你把永生称为虚无?
You call eternal life nothing?
我要完成我开始的事情。
I'm gonna finish what I started.
那不可能发生。
That's not gonna happen.
让我看看。我摸不到脉搏。
Let me take a look. I can't feel a pulse.
好的,走吧。
All right. Come on.
好的。
'Kay.
打电♥话♥叫救护车。
Call an ambulance.
911接线员,请问您有什么紧急情况?
OPERATOR 911. What's your emergency?
我需要医疗救助。
I need medical assistance.
救赎圣心堂。是的。
Sacred Heart of Redemption. Yes.
一人受伤。另一人……我明白了。
One injured. Another... I understand.
还有十分钟路程。
Ten minutes away.
没关系。
It's okay.
没关系,你很安全。
It's okay. You're safe.
回到我身边来。快点。
Come back to me. Come on.
快点。
Come on.
如果你能听到我说话,就回到我身边。
If you can hear me, come back to me.
安东。
Anton.
爸爸。我的天哪。
Dad. Oh, my God.
对不起,爸爸。我应该早点告诉你的。
I'm sorry, Dad. I should've told you
关于在爵士乐界工作……哦,不,不。听我说。
about working at the jazz... Oh, no, no. Listen to me.
你现在回到我身边了。你安全了。
You're back with me now. You're safe.
你明白吗?这才是最重要的。
That's all that matters, you understand?
这才是最重要的。
That's all that matters.
这才是最重要的。
That's all that matters.
珍妮,她怎么样了?
Jeanie. How is she?
她没事。你自己来看看吧。
She's okay. Come see for yourself.
♪ 走到市中心去算命…… ♪
♪ Walked downtown to get my fortune read... ♪
嘿,宝贝。你好吗?
Hey, baby. How you doing?
累了。酸痛。嗯。嗯。
Tired. Sore. Mm. Mm.
但我会没事的。
But I'm gonna be fine.
谢谢。嗯。
Thank you. Mm.
谢谢你们找到我儿子。
Thank you both for finding my son.
我们并非独自完成的。
We didn't do it alone.
安东的朋友雪莉。是她把他救出来的。
Anton's friend, Sherry. She got him out of there,
我一直保护着他,直到我们到达那里。
kept him safe till we got there.
♪别担心凌乱……♪
♪ Don't worry about the mess... ♪
嘿,呃,你的朋友卡尔,
Hey, uh, your friend Cal,
他来了,把你的萨克斯带回来了。
he came by, he brought your sax back.
它在卡车里。我可以去取吗?
It's in the truck. Can I go get it?
是的。
Yeah.
♪ 真♥相♥在哪里? ♪
♪ Where's the truth? ♪
♪ 我觉得很难听进去 ♪
♪ I find it hard to listen ♪
♪ 他们想要大声播放,他们想要立刻播放 ♪
♪ They want it loud, they want it now ♪
♪ 他们现在就要,赶紧拿出来…… ♪
♪ They want it now, just get it out... ♪
谢谢你把我儿子带回来。是的。
Thank you for bringing my son back. Yeah.
嗯……
Um...
雪莉的哥哥,谢瓦尔神父。
Sherry's brother, Father Cheval.
他把它们藏了起来,一直保护到我们到达那里。
He kept them hidden, kept them safe until we got there.
他献出了生命。
Man gave his life.
所以,我认为我们应该接受这笔钱。
So, I think we take that money,
他把钱捐给了他所在教会的一个项目。
put it towards a program at his church.
为社区里的孩子们准备的。
Something for the kids in the community.
听起来没错。
Sounds right.
会做。
Will do.
♪ 此刻,为精神而活…… ♪
♪ Living for the spirit now... ♪
谢谢你,科尔特。
Thanks, Colter.
如果没有你,我可能早就活不到今天了。
I wouldn't still be here without you.
你提到的那种黑暗。
That darkness you spoke of.
你说过你想照亮出路?
You said you wanted to light the way out?
雨果走了。
Hugo's gone.
这些家庭终于得到了公正的对待。
Those families finally got justice.
都是因为你。
It's 'cause of you.
好的。
Okay.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表