剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
如果我没记错的话,正是他的技术吸引了风险投资家。
And if memory serves, it was his tech that brought in the VCs.
从麻省理工学院辍学。
Dropped out of MIT.
我是Phish乐队的忠实粉丝。
Big fan of Phish.
他还曾两次创业失败。
And failed at two other startups
在你和他合作之前。
before you partnered with him.
我还可以继续说下去。
I could go on.
不需要。
No need.
这份工作是什么?
What's the job?
我需要一些筹码来制衡他。
I need some leverage on him.
“杠杆作用。”
"Leverage."
现在我们都这么称呼它吗?
Is that what we're calling it these days?
你想叫它什么都行。
Call it whatever you want.
但就从这里开始吧。
But start there.
我相信你能发挥想象力。
I'm sure you can use your imagination.
如果什么也找不到呢?
And if there's nothing to find?
总会有的。
There always is.
好的,我来起草合同。
Okay. I'll draft up the contract.
合同?
Contracts?
谁需要书面记录?
Who needs the paper trail?
我向你保证。
You have my word.
迷人。
Charming.
我可以。
I can be.
你会需要这个的。
And you're gonna need this.
从现在开始,这件事就请你打电♥话♥给我。
I want you to call me on this from now on.
真的吗?我们生活在一个监控国家。
Really? We live in a surveillance state.
否则就是天真。
To think otherwise is naive.
知道了。
Good to know.
但我能为你做的事情也是有限的。
But there are limits to what I will do on your behalf.
我会把你的时薪翻倍,并且额外收取一笔可观的预付款。
I'll double your hourly fee and slip in a healthy retainer,
如果你能尊重我的判断的话。
if you indulge my discretion on this.
好的。
Okay.
介意我让我的装♥修♥师♥傅♥过来一趟吗?
You mind if I have my decorator swing by?
就当是免费咨♥询♥吧。
Call it a free consult.
我不送礼物。
I don't do gifts.
我不想让你觉得我欠你什么。
Don't want you thinking I owe you anything.
送你出去。
Walk you out.
雪莉·谢瓦尔?
Sherry Cheval?
杰斐逊教区警长办公室。
Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office.
打开。
Open up.
你好?
Hello?
这里没人。
No one's here.
看来她收拾行李很匆忙。
Looks like she packed in a hurry.
你觉得那是卡尔送给他的衬衫吗?
Think that's the shirt Cal gave him?
有可能。
Could be.
不过,我对这套西装不太确定。
Not sure about the suit, though.
安东离开前肯定来过这里,并且换了衣服。
Anton definitely came here and changed before he left.
这足以发布对安东和雪莉的通缉令。
This is enough to put out an APB on Anton and Sherry.
所以,她把他带到这里来了……
So, she brought him here...
门没锁,也没有搏斗的痕迹。
left the door unlocked, and no sign of a struggle.
或许是她培养了他。
Maybe she groomed him.
她把他迷住了,
Has him under her spell,
他心甘情愿地去了。
and he went willingly.
或许……
Or maybe...
他跟她走了,因为他别无选择。
he went with her because he didn't have a choice.
谁在那儿?
Who's there?
嘘。
Shh.
这里是地方吗?
This the spot?
萨克斯和沙克爵士俱乐部。
Sax and Shaker Jazz Club.
APB 追踪到了雪莉的车。
APB got a hit on Sherry's car.
俱乐部的老板是雨果·鲍曼。
The club's owner is Hugo Bowman.
出身于新奥尔良的一个古老家族。
Comes from an old New Orleans family.
他知道我们在找雪莉吗?
He know we're looking for Sherry?
不,我表达得比较含糊,但如果有人
No, I was vague, but if anyone
他能帮我们找到她。
can help us find her, it's him.
他以前经常举办疯狂的派对。
He used to throw wild parties back in the day.
但后来他改邪归正,开始收♥购♥老牌音乐场所。
But then he went legit, started buying up old music joints.
把它们变成了热点地区。
Turned them into hotspots.
安东有没有提到过这个地方?
Anton ever mention this place?
我不记得了。
Not that I remember.
已与迪恩确认。
Checked in with Deon.
他也什么都不记得了。嗯哼。
He didn't recall anything, either. Uh-huh.
我们去看看雨果要说什么。
Let's go see what Hugo has to say.
好的。
Okay.
♪ 好吧 ♪
♪ Well, all right ♪
♪ 好的 ♪
♪ Okay ♪
♪ 你赢了 ♪
♪ You win ♪
♪ 我爱你 ♪
♪ I'm in love with you ♪
♪ 好吧 ♪
♪ Well, all right ♪
♪ 好的 ♪
♪ Okay ♪
♪ 你赢了 ♪
♪ You win ♪
宝贝,我该怎么办?
♪ Baby, what can I do? ♪
♪ 我什么都听你的…… ♪
♪ I'll do anything you say... ♪
那是雨果。
There's Hugo.
♪ 一定是这样…… ♪
♪ It's just got to be... ♪
嘿,雨果。
Hey, Hugo.
维奇警探。
Detective Veach.
很高兴见到你。我也很高兴见到你。
Good to see you. And good to see you.
这是科尔特·肖。
This is Colter Shaw.
这是你的地盘吗?
This your place?
是的。我拥有这栋楼以及法国区内的另外三栋楼。
Yeah. Own this building and three others in the Quarter.
你说这事很紧急。
You said it was urgent.
我能为你做些什么?
What can I do you for?
你们停车场里停着一辆车,是雪莉·谢瓦尔的吗?
There's a car parked out in your lot, belongs to Sherry Cheval?
是啊,是啊,是啊。她弹钢琴。
Yeah, yeah, yeah. She plays house piano.
有事吗?
Something wrong?
她昨晚上班了吗?
She working last night?
嗯,我不知道,我昨晚不在。
Well, I don't know, I wasn't here last night.
是谁?
Who was?
那是我的经理,杰西卡。
That would be my manager, Jessica.
杰西?
Jess?
有空吗?
Got a minute?
雪莉·谢瓦尔。她昨晚在这里工作吗?
Sherry Cheval. She working here last night?
是的,她上线了。
Yes, she was on.
嗯,今晚应该也能用。
Uh, supposed to work for me tonight, too.
但她没出现。
But she no-showed.
怎么回事?我们有理由相信
What's up? We have reason to believe
她卷入了一起绑♥架♥案。
she's involved in a kidnapping.
绑♥架♥?
A kidnapping?
雪利酒?
Sherry?
等等,等等,等等。
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
什么?这是怎么回事?
What-- What's going on here?
她当时和一个十几岁的少年在一起。是安东·克劳福德吗?
She was with, um, a teen. Anton Crawford?
他也会在这里闲逛吗?
He hang out here, too?
没印象。
Doesn't ring a bell.
你确定吗?
You sure about that?
如果你知道什么,就说出来。
Speak up if you know something.
好吧。听着……
Okay. Look...
安东很喜欢这首音乐。
Anton really likes the music
他想赚点外快……
and he wanted to earn some extra cash...
他在我这儿做酒吧助手。
He works as a barback for me.
但他还没满16岁,所以我只能私下付钱给他。
But he's not 16 yet, so I pay him under the table.
他昨晚在这里工作吗?
He was working here last night?
他当时和雪莉在一起。
He was. With Sherry.
之后的事,我就不知道了。
After that, I don't know.
她的车还在这里。
Her car's still here.
也许她跟别人离开了。
Maybe she left with somebody.
其他音乐家。
Other musicians.
也许吧。我的意思是,你当时在这里。
Maybe. I mean, you were here,
你有没有看到他们好像在和什么人说话,或者……?
did you see them maybe talking to anyone, or...?
我大部分时间都在吧台后面。
I was mostly behind the bar.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表