剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
我觉得他想要你的狗
I think he wanted your dog.
我在20英里远的加油站后面找到了巴克利
I found Barkley about 20 miles away behind a gas station.
我在铭牌上看到了你的地址
I saw your address on the tags.
我本想把他带回家给你
I was gonna bring him home to you.
有人从我车上带走了他
Someone took him out of my truck.
我不知道这是什么情况
I don't understand what's happening.
我 呃…
I, um...
我得报♥警♥
I need to call the police.
好 给你 好主意
Yeah, here. Good idea.
给 用我的手♥机♥
Here, use my phone.
我可以看看你的手吗
Can I see your hands?
你感觉到了吗 - 嗯
You feel that? - Yeah.
你会没事的 好吗
You're gonna be all right, okay?
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
这都是因为我的狗吗
Is this all about my dog?
巴克利
Barkley?
我知道这难以理解
I know this is hard to understand.
我们…我们等警♥察♥来了再说 好吗
Let's... let's wait for the police, okay,
看看他们怎么说
see what they have to say?
好吗
Yeah?
还能撑下去吗
How we holding up?
你知道 我小时候也养过一条狗
You know, I had a dog when I was a kid.
它叫什么名字
What was its name?
塔菲 他是只混血狗
Tuffy. He was a mutt.
我们兄弟姐妹几个一起养
Shared him with my siblings.
这名字真奇怪
That's a weird name.
很难听的名字 我妹妹起的
It's a terrible name. My sister named him.
她起的第一个名字更难听 所以我们
Her first choice was even worse, so we just went with
干脆选了第二个 - 他凶吗
the second choice. - Was he tough?
不凶 一点都不凶
No. Not at all, actually.
除非你是个堆肥堆
Unless you were a compost pile.
他冲进去 到处翻个遍
He'd get in there, root around and eat
吃一堆不该吃的东西
a bunch of stuff he wasn't supposed to.
还有就是我们的袜子 他会迫♥害♥我们的袜子
And then our socks, he'd... he'd go after our socks.
因为他吃我们的袜子 我父亲没少找他麻烦
He used to get in so much trouble with my father for eating up our socks.
你是个侦探或警♥察♥吗
Are you a detective or a policeman?
不 都不是
No. No, neither.
那为什么你有把枪
Then why do you have a gun?
因为我的工作有时间很危险
Well, 'cause my job can get dangerous sometimes,
这样我就能保护自己
so I carry protection.
你做什么工作
What's your job?
有东西或人不见了
Well, when things or people go missing,
我被雇来找到他们
I get hired to help find 'em.
你找过狗吗
You find dogs?
不 不 我还没找过狗
No. No, haven't done that yet.
我过生日得了187美元
I have $187 from my birthday.
这够了吗
Is that enough?
找到巴克利
To find Barkley?
还真别说
You know what?
找到巴克利正好就需要这么多钱
That is exactly the amount of money it is to find Barkley.
我一定会帮你找到你的狗
I will absolutely help you find that dog.
艾登 能麻烦你去倒点水来吗
Uh, Aiden, can you get me some water, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
安德森警探
Uh, Detective Anderson,
这位是… - 柯尔特·肖
this is, uh... - Colter Shaw.
威斯丁女士说你找到了他们
Hey. Um, Mrs. Westin says that you found them.
你可不可解释一下
Um, do you want to explain to me
你怎么会恰好就在附近
how it is you just happened to be in the area?
我先前在加油站发现了巴克利
I found Barkley earlier at a gas station and, uh,
狗的铭牌上有家庭地址 所以我过来了
home address was on the dog tag so I came here.
好的…
Okay, uh...
狗在哪里
Where's the dog?
这就是有趣的地方了
Well, that's the interesting thing.
有人从我车上偷走了狗
Someone stole him out of my truck.
好的 这些都是发生在哪里
Okay. Where'd all this take place?
离这里大约20英里处
About 20 miles from here.
你愿意的话我可以带你去看 - 不用
I can show you if you'd like. - No.
这倒不必了
There's no-there's no need.
我们正在对这个区域进行网格搜索
Uh, we're doing a... a grid search of the area,
我们正在询问是否有人看见了什么
we're asking around if anyone saw anything,
详细清点房♥子 看看丢了什么
doing a detailed inventory of the house to see what's missing.
我觉得除了那只狗你找不出其他丢失的东西了
I don't think you're gonna find anything missing except the dog.
狗也可以很贵重
Mm. Dogs can be valuable.
我们会调查的
And we'll look into it.
但我们现在优先调查入室抢劫
But right now our priority is the home invasion.
当然了
Of course.
不过呢 同一条狗
You do, however, have the same dog
在24小时内被带走两次
that's been taken twice in a 24-hour period.
我觉得这不是巧合
I don't think that's a coincidence.
我说了 我们会调查的
Like I said, we'll look into it.
但你要是不介意
But if you don't mind,
这里是犯罪现场
this is an active crime scene,
所以我得要求你离开了 好吗
so I'm gonna have to ask you to clear out, okay?
你知道会是谁想带走巴克利吗
Any idea who would want to take Barkley?
我不知道
I don't know.
我之前不想在艾登面前说这件事
I didn't want to say this in front of Aiden earlier,
但昨天有人打电♥话♥来想从我们手里买♥♥下巴克利
but some guy called yesterday about buying Barkley from us.
我告诉他不卖♥♥
I told him he wasn't for sale.
你从哪得到巴克利的
Where'd you get Barkley?
一个当地的救援组织
A local rescue group.
去年我丈夫去世时
When my husband passed away last year,
我买♥♥下了巴克利帮艾登处理他的悲伤
I got Barkley to help Aiden process his grief.
这起作用了
And it worked.
巴克利是他最好的朋友
Barkley's his best friend.
是啊 我看得出来
Yeah, I can see that.
为什么会有人想带走他
Why would someone want to take him?
我会帮你查清楚的
Gonna try to find that out for you.
你儿子雇我帮忙找到巴克利
Your son hired me to help find Barkley.
是吗
He did?
我…我不想为这种事而破费
Oh, I-I don't have the money for something like that.
我们已经安排好了
We've worked out the arrangements.
没关系 我会帮你们的
It's fine. I'm gonna help.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Um, thanks.
好的 - 好 你知道…
Right. - Right, you know, it-it...
我看到了那个游戏摄像头
I noticed the game camera.
呃 对
Uh, yeah.
那人闯进来时艾登在线吗
Was Aiden online at the time of the break-in?
是的 - 好的
He was. - Okay.
唷
Yo.
鲍比 有空吗
Bobby. Got a sec?
我正打算出门
I was on my way out.
但我可以帮你 怎么了
But I got you. What's popping?
一个带有高清摄像头的电子游戏机
A video game console with an HD camera attached to it.
你觉得你能侵入进去吗
Think you can break into it?
没问题 只是需要地址
Can and will. Just need an address.
地址是里约景观台8号♥
I got 8 Rio View Terrace.
我想看看这个摄像头有没有记录下昨晚的入室抢劫
Trying to see if the camera caught a home invasion that occurred last night.
威斯丁的家
Westin residence.
这孩子有个游戏账号♥
Yeah, the kid's got a gaming account.
看样子他录下了自己
Looks like he recorded himself.
我把你连上
Uh, I'm gonna link you in
这样你也可以看到了
so you can check it out, too.
好的 我看到画面了
All right, I'm in.
老兄 这个世界真操蛋
Man. It's a messed-up world we live in.
等等 慢着 鲍比 可以倒回去一点吗
Wait, hold on, Bobby. Can you go back?
倒回到他把这家人逼出画面那里
Top where he pushed the family out of frame.
没法识别人脸
Not gonna get a face ID.
他戴着面具 你看到了我没看出来的东西吗
He's wearing a mask. You see something I didn't?
就这里
Right there.
看他的口袋
Check the pocket.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表