剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
明天早上那封邮件就会发给警方
Tomorrow morning that email's set to go to the police.
不管你做什么
Nothing you do will bring
都没法让那个人起死回生
that guy back. He's dead.
是我们闯的祸
Because of us.
那是一场意外
It was an accident.
我们不应该为此付出代价
Not something we should have to pay for.
他的妻子和儿子需要一个了结
Well, his wife and son deserve closure.
我们都保证过
We all made a promise.
事情已经过去那么久 你真的要反悔吗
Are you really gonna go back on that, after all this time?
想想吧 老兄
Think about it, man.
我试着接受事实
I tried to live with it.
但后来我看到她
But... but then I saw her.
还有她儿子
And her son.
他们在逛运动用品店
They were in a sporting goods store,
她在给他买♥♥一根钓鱼竿
and she was buying him a fishing rod.
你还记得你♥爸♥给你买♥♥第一根钓鱼竿是什么时候吗
Do you remember when your dad bought you your first fishing rod?
我满脑子都是这个
It's all I could think about.
那一天他爸爸应该陪在他身边
That his dad should have been there that day with him,
但因为我们他不能了
but he wasn't because of us.
什么都没用
Nothing's working.
库珀的乐队叫什么名来着
What was the name of Coop's band?
大学的时候
In college.
大概有一年 他们叫什么
For like a year, what were they called?
疯狂五点钟
Five O'Clock Frenzy.
看看5对不对
How about with the number five?
太好了 - 解锁了
Yes! - Got it.
上面说了什么
What's it say?
他把一切都抖出来了
He tells them everything.
我们喝醉了
That we were drunk.
我们撞到那人的时候你在开车
That you were driving when we hit the man.
我们处理了他的尸体
That we got rid of his body.
全部
Everything.
那张地图是干什么的
What's the map for?
他标出了尸体的位置
He's showing them exactly where the body is.
所以这就是你的后手
So this was the insurance policy.
如果我们不同意自首
If we didn't agree to turn ourselves in,
你还有备用计划
you had a backup plan.
就算我们不跟你走 你也会供出我们
If we didn't go along with you, you would've given us up anyway.
我也不想出此下策
I didn't want it to go like this.
我们怎么会走到这一步
How did we get here?
我们是朋友
We were friends.
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
给我住手
Stop it! Stop!
不 不
No, no.
你干了什么
What have you done?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是个意外
It was an accident.
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这里有具尸体
We got a body.
还是暖的
Still warm.
刚死不久
This just happened.
警♥察♥ 对 我们发现了一具尸体
Police. Yeah. Uh, we've got a dead body here.
疑似他杀
Probable homicide.
有人用过笔记本电脑
Someone used the laptop.
嗯 谢了
Yeah, thanks.
他们要电脑干什么
What'd they need the computer for?
看起来库珀写了一封信
Looks like Coop had written a letter.
他承认了那起撞死布莱恩·佩里的肇事逃逸
He confessed to the hit-and-run that killed Brian Perry.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
我猜他们来这里是处理掉这封邮件
My guess is they came here to get rid of this.
场面失控
Things got out of control.
这有个带血的壶铃
Bloody kettlebell here.
但这不是杀死杰森的凶器
But this isn't what killed Jason.
对 肯定不是
Nope. Sure isn't.
有人在这里被袭击
Someone else was attacked here.
杰森和莫妮卡将会失去一切
Jason and Monika had everything to lose.
现在莫妮卡的丈夫死了 莫妮卡袭击了库珀
Now, Monika's husband is dead. Monika attacks Coop.
她慌张的走了
She leaves in a panic.
忘了删除邮件
Forgets to delete the email,
现在她得彻底处理掉库珀的尸体
and now she's got to get rid of Coop's body once and for all.
她会去哪
Where's she headed?
我有个预感
I got a hunch.
不知道我猜得对不对
Don't know if I'm right.
他们一直没找到布莱恩·佩里的尸体
They never found Brian Perry's body.
死马当活马医吧
Uh, your hunch is the best we got.
我们走吧
Let's roll.
天啊
Oh, my God.
莫妮卡 拜托别这样做
Monika, please, please, don't do this, please.
都是你的错 你本可以阻止这一切的
You did this! You could've stopped it.
拜托 莫妮卡…不
Please, Monika... No!
我丈夫死了
My husband is dead.
我的孩子因为你失去了他们的父亲
My kids don't have a father because of you.
莫妮卡
Monika.
莫妮卡 住手
Monika, stop.
把刀放下 已经结束了
Put the knife down. It's over.
不 这不可能
No. No, it can't be.
看着我
Look at me.
莫妮卡 看着我
Monika, look at me.
你已经做了很多错误的决定
A lot of bad decisions have been made.
目前为止 你还没背上人命
So far, you haven't killed anyone.
也就是说你还有活下去的机会
Which means you still have a chance at a life.
你动手 那么一切就完了
You do that, and that is over.
你明白吗 想想你的孩子
You understand? Think of your children.
莫妮卡
Monika.
你想让你的孩子在没有父母的环境下长大吗
You want your children to grow up with no parents?
别这样对他们
Don't do that to them.
想想你的孩子
Think of your kids.
你为什么就不能放下过去
Why couldn't you leave the past alone?
我试过了
I tried,
但我放不下
but I couldn't.
没人应该放下 - 莫妮卡
It was wrong. - Monika.
把刀给我
Give me the knife.
没事了 结束了 把刀给我
It's okay. It's over. Give me the knife.
库珀 天啊
Coop! Oh, my God.
库珀 你受伤了吗
Coop! Are you hurt?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
不管什么后果我都准备好承担了
I'm ready for whatever the consequences are gonna be.
我只是希望能早点这么做
Just wish I'd done it sooner.
你怎么从来没跟我们说过 伙计
How come you never told us, man?
你很幸运那晚不在那辆车里
You were lucky not to be in the car that night.
不需要把你的生活也毁了
Didn't need to ruin your life, too.
柯尔特 谢谢你找到他们
Colter, thank you so much for finding them.
2万5
$25,000.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道结局并非我们所愿
I know this didn't turn out exactly how we wanted.
如果不是你我还流落在外 甚至更糟
I'd still be out there, or worse, if not for you.
我只是无法相信 他们就像家人一样
I just can't believe it. They've been like family.
感觉我们应该有所察觉 你知道吗
Feels like we should've sensed something, you know?
我想每个人都有秘密吧
I guess everyone has secrets.
好了 我得上路了 你们俩保重
Well, I got to hit the road. You two take care of each other.
莫妮卡和库珀也是
And Monika and Coop, too.
他们前面的路不好走
They got a tough road ahead of them.
他们会需要朋友陪在身边
They're gonna need friends to get through it.
警方拘留了莫妮卡
Police have Monika in custody.
警方明天一早就会疏浚湖泊
Cops are gonna dredge the lake first light tomorrow.
搜索布莱恩·佩里的遗骸
Look for Brian Perry's remains.
很好
That's good.
他的家人终于能有个了断了
His family will finally have some closure.
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表