剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
也许他们邀请我们去观光
Maybe they're inviting us for a visit.
就像我说的 尚未完成
Like I said, it's not complete,
我们还在破译其中的信息
and we're still working on what it means.
我收到的信息也像这个一样
The message that I received looked just like this.
除了最上面一行以2901结尾
Except the top line ended with 2901.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
让我想想 如果我们试试…
Let's see, well, if we go with...
大地坐标
...geodetic coordinates...
可能是这里
That could be here.
大约200英里远
That's about 200 miles away.
如果斯科特知道了这个位置
If Scott figured out the location,
很有可能他正在去那里的路上
odds are, he's on his way there now.
非常有可能
It's very possible.
我们会去查一查
We'll check it out.
斯科特有危险是因为他所知道的事
Scott's in danger because of what he knows.
也就是说你也有危险
Which means you could also be in danger.
是啊 我想到了 - 说真的
Yeah, I've thought about that. - Seriously.
这整件事都和国防部的最高机密脱不开干系
Okay, this whole thing is mixed up with above-black DOD programs.
他们有自己的交战规则
They write their own rules of engagement.
你也许离开城里一段时间为好
You might want to skip town for a while.
走吧 - 好
Come on. - Yeah.
我们会找到斯科特的
We're gonna go find Scott.
你自己保重
Watch yourself.
请留言
Please leave a message.
亲爱的 你在哪
Honey, where are you?
出事了
Something happened.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me back.
你要去哪里吗 布莱尔博士
You going somewhere, Dr. Blair?
拜托 拜托了
Please, please.
不
No.
不要
No, please!
不要啊
Please, no.
我们到了
We're on the spot.
我什么都没看到
I don't see anything.
没看到斯科特
No sign of Scott.
好吧 所以这是怎么回事
All right, so what are we thinking?
错误地点 白忙活一场吗
Wrong place? Wild goose chase?
来电♥话♥了
Oh, here we go.
我最好接一下 她可能会担心的
I'd better answer this. She could be worried.
知道吗 你知道是怎么回事 对吧
You know? you know how it goes, right?
拒接
Decline the call.
你干嘛要这样 嘿嘿嘿
Why would you do that? Hey, hey, hey.
你认真的吗 来真的 - 小心驶得万年船
You serious? Really? - Can never be too careful.
听着 追踪我的人
Look, whoever was tracking me
现在可能正监视着瑞妮的信♥号♥♥
could be on Reenie's signal by now,
也就是说他们在追踪你
which means they're tracking you.
好吧 但她会认为… - 行了
Yeah, but she's now gonna think... - Okay.
希望这能让你好受点
Hope that made you feel good.
等一下
Hold on a second.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
听到了 那是什么
Yeah, what is that?
不知道 走吧
I don't know, come on.
他们到底在干什么
What the hell are they doing?
看上去像一个UAP着陆点
Looks like a UAP landing site.
你现在相信了吗
You a believer now?
冲击波将在十分钟后发射
The surge begins in T-minus ten minutes.
这里是怎么回事
What's going on here?
他肯定就在这附近某个地方
He's got to be around here somewhere.
好吧 你不就是干这个的吗 找人
All right, well, isn't this what you do, you find people?
我们应该分头行动
We should split up.
行 我去北边 你去南边
Okay, I'll take the north, you take the south.
如果要开杀戒 杀他丫的
And if there's something to kill, let's do that.
不要杀人 除非万不得已
Let's not do that. Until we have to.
20分钟后在这里会合
Just meet back here in 20 minutes.
行吧
All right.
全体成员
All personnel,
进入安全区域
move into the safety perimeter.
柯尔特电♥话♥还是打不通
Still got nothing off Colter's phone.
不是吧
Seriously?
他上线了一小会
He popped back online for a minute,
然后又消失了
then disappeared again.
好极了 现在拉塞尔也不接我电♥话♥了
Great, now Russell's ignoring my calls, too.
他现在应该已经救出柯尔特了
He should have checked in by now.
我有个注意
Uh, got an idea.
我等会给你电♥话♥
I'll call you back.
瑞妮
Reenie?
莱巴嫩县的警方扫描仪上出现了警方代码
A call showed up on a police scanner for Lebanon County
是一辆注册在布莱尔博士名下的车
for a car registered to Dr. Blair.
警方扫描仪 聪明
Police scanner? Smart.
代码是什么 - 不太好
What was the call? - Not good.
10-54
A 10-54.
10-54 疑似出现尸体
10-54, possible dead body?
再后来
Yeah, and then later
跟进为10-56 自杀事件
followed up as a 10-56, suicide.
不可能的
Yeah, there's no way.
有人杀了她
Someone got to her.
冲击波将在五分钟后发射
The surge begins in T-minus five minutes.
放下
Drop it.
你弟弟呢
Where's your brother?
我弟弟 他喜欢自己行动
My brother? Oh, he, uh, he likes to go his own way.
老是这样 我只想做好一个哥哥
Always has. Yeah. Try being his brother.
我说左他往右 调皮极了
I say left, he goes right. It's a mess.
的确 就像你父亲阿仕顿·肖
Yeah, like your father Ashton Shaw.
你们家的人
Got a long family history
喜欢妨碍政♥府♥由来已久了
of getting in the government's way.
怎么 你觉得我不知道你是谁吗
What, you don't think I know who you are?
说吧
Come on.
斯科特·帕尔默在哪
Where's Scott Palmer?
没听说过他
Never heard of him.
你知道 要是你这个科展览项目被毁了
You know, it'd be a shame to wreck this whole
那就太可惜了
science fair project you got going here.
看吧 我知道这里在做什么
See, I know what's going on here.
你们向宇宙发送了摩斯密♥码♥
So, you guys sent up a cosmic Morse code
你们收到了回音 我说得对吗
and somebody answered back, am I right?
你不知道自己在说什么
You have no idea what you're talking about.
你们外面建的那个大型着陆台
Didn't you build that big landing pad out there
不就是为了迎接外星人吗
for the little alien meet and greet?
不管你觉得自己看到了什么
No matter what you think you've seen,
没人会相信你
no one will ever believe you.
是啊
Yeah.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
但我要给你一点专业建议
But I'm gonna give you a little pro tip.
如果你要开枪 现在就应该动手
If you're gonna shoot me, you should shoot me now.
再走一步
One more step
我会杀了你
and I will kill you.
倒计时三分钟
T-minus three minutes.
你就该把握住机会开枪的
Should've shot me when you had the chance.
哇 这里有什么宝贝
Ooh, what do we have here?
刺♥激♥
Spicy.
倒计时两分钟
T-minus two minutes.
倒计时两分钟
T-minus two minutes.
求你…别开枪
Please... don't, don't shoot me.
我不是来伤害你的 我是来帮你的
I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to help you.
你女儿雇了我找你 我们走吧
Your daughter hired me to find you. Let's go.
不 我…我必须亲眼看到
No, I... I have to see this.
一架飞船正在赶来 我知道的
There's a vessel coming, I know it.
没有什么飞船
There's not a vessel coming.
是他们让你这么想的
It's just what they want you to think.
听着 我知道得太多了
Look, I know too much,
但他们不能保守这个秘密
but they can't keep this a secret.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表