剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
是的,是我的错。
Yeah, it was my fault.
我只是想找个机会反弹一下。
I was just looking for a rebound,
与你截然相反的人,而且……
somebody the opposite of you, and...
我之前根本没意识到这一点
I just didn't realize how
他会很危险。
toxic he'd be.
过去几天做了一些错误的决定。
Made some bad decisions the past few days.
年。
Years.
嘿,嘿。是……
Hey, hey. It's...
我们俩都有。
We both have.
问题是,我做了一些错误的选择。
Thing is, I have made some bad choices,
但给你打电♥话♥不在其中。
but calling you was not one of them.
你只是这么说而已。
You just saying that.
不,我是认真的。
No, I mean it.
好吧,好吧。菲尔,你的臀部线条真不错。
Okay, okay. Nice with the hips, Phil.
杆子做得不错。
Good pole work.
好的。
Good.
好吧,看来有人一直在健身。
All right. Somebody's been working out.
哇,看看你们,伙计们。哦,看起来真棒。
Wow, look at you, guys. Oh, looking real good.
加油,斯宾塞。
Work it, Spencer.
来参加试镜吗?
Here to audition?
让我猜猜,你是消防员吗?
Let me guess, fireman?
哦,不,等等。伐木工。
Oh, no, wait. Lumberjack.
不,我不是——嗯,呃,谢谢。
No, I'm not a-- Well, uh, thank you,
不,呃,其实,我在找人。
but no. Uh, actually, I'm looking for someone.
我想他们昨晚应该去看演出了。
I think they were at the show last night.
右边的女子失踪了。
The woman on the right is missing.
你认出他们了吗?
You recognize them?
哦,是啊,他们昨晚把事情闹大了。
Oh, yeah, they brought the drama last night.
是吗?可不是嘛。
Yeah? Tell me about that.
任何你想要的。
Whatever you want.
好的。
Okay.
这个人是不是在骚扰他们?
This guy, was he bothering them?
哦,是的,他确实是。
Oh, yes, he sure was.
但随后,贵宾休息室里走了出来几个人。
But then a couple of guys from the VIP lounge came out
并照顾了他。我们这里经常发生争吵。
and took care of him. We have a lot of fights here.
其实还挺浪漫的。
It's kind of romantic, actually.
女孩们没事吧?
Were the girls okay?
是的,我也这么认为。
Yeah, I think so.
那人的裙子上沾满了血迹。
The one's dress was covered in blood,
她虽然揍了那家伙一顿,但她看起来却很高兴。
from punching that guy, but she seemed happy.
唔。
Hmm.
我就知道。
I knew it.
哦,我的错,伙计。该死,我——
Oh, my bad, man. Dang, I'm--
特洛伊?
Troy?
你不是认真的吧?
You can't be serious.
你到底在这里干什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
我知道你现在不会问我任何问题。
I know you're not asking me no questions right now.
我没什么要跟你说的。
I ain't got nothing to say to you.
你真幸运。
You lucky.
没关系,你可以留着给警♥察♥用。
That's fine, you can save it for the cops.
我知道你给梅格下了药。
I know that you roofied Meg.
我这里拿到化验结果了。
I got the lab results right here.
你疯了吧,我什么都没做。
You're crazy, I didn't do jack.
你一直在关注——
You were following--
女:呼叫本森医生。
WOMAN Paging Dr. Benson.
请到护士站来。谢谢。
Please come to the nurses' station. Thank you.
我知道你跟踪了她。
I know that you followed her.
我知道你跟踪了索尼娅。
I know that you followed Sonia.
索尼娅到底做了什么?
What did Sonia do, anyway, huh?
她是不是碍事了?所以你才把她赶走的?
Was she just getting in the way? Is that why you got rid of her?
摆脱她了吗?
Got rid of her?
什么?你嗑药了吗?哎哟,我真——
What, are you high? Boy, I will--
索尼娅失踪了。我们一定要找到她。
Sonia's missing. We're gonna find her.
他们当时在某个地方
They were at some
男脱衣舞俱乐部,行吗?
male strip club, all right?
我只是想和梅格聊聊,
I was just wanted to talk to Meg,
让她回到我身边。
get her to come back to me.
但索尼娅开始尖叫起来,
But Sonia started her squawking,
然后梅格突然给了我一拳。你相信吗?
and then Meg sucker-punched me. You believe that?
这点伤痛也值了。真替她高兴。
Worth the bruised knuckles. Good for her.
是啊,还有这些人
Yeah, and then these guys
他突然冒出来,把我揍得鼻青脸肿。
came out of nowhere and beat the crap out of me.
我最终来到了这里。
I ended up here.
所以,你找到那些人,然后找到索尼娅。
So, you find those guys and you find Sonia.
以前从未见过。
Never seen 'em before.
他们挥霍了很多钱。
They threw around a lot of money.
在男士歌♥舞表演上?
At a men's revue?
是啊,你会感到惊讶的。
Yeah, you would be surprised.
这里是搭讪女孩的好地方。
It's a great place to pick up girls.
15比1的比例。啊。
15 to one ratio. Ah.
知道了。
Got it.
你知道吗,我以前是名舞蹈演员。
You know, I used to be a dancer.
他们叫我“魔法玛琳”。
Magic Marlene is what they called me.
哦,我猜你一定非常有才华。
Oh, I bet you were very talented.
哦,我以前以柔韧性好而闻名。
Oh, I was famous for my flexibility.
哦,我都能把腿抬到这里来了。
Oh. I could kick my legs up to here.
一直到顶上去?
All the way up there?
是的,现在还能做到。哇。
Yeah. Still can. Wow.
嗯……
Um...
嗯,听着,呃,当他们离开的时候,
Well, listen, um, when-when they left,
他们一起离开了吗?
did they all leave together?
是的,他们确实这么做了。
Yeah, they did.
如果你能告诉我他们去了哪里,那将对我帮助很大。
Be a big help if you could tell me where they went.
嗯……哦。
Mm... Oh.
幸运之爱。
Lucky Love.
这是一个……小型婚礼教堂。
It's a... a little wedding chapel.
你要找的那个女孩问我
The girl you're looking for asked me
她可以去哪里结婚。
where she could get hitched.
非常感谢,帮了我大忙。
Thank you very much. Big help.
不客气。
You're welcome.
哦,嘿,呃,如果你想的话
Oh, hey, uh, if you ever want to
你知道,去上个班吧。
pick up a shift, you know,
我相信我能帮你找到合适的职位。
I'm sure I could find you a slot to fill.
谢谢,我会记住的。
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind.
好了,伙计们,回去工作。
All right, boys, back to work.
嘿,我刚了解到更多关于索尼娅和梅根晚上的事情。
Hey, just found out more about Sonia and Megan's evening.
哦,我也是,兄弟。
Oh, me, too, brother.
梅格 Rohypnol 检测呈阳性,
Meg tested positive for Rohypnol,
这会导致逆行性遗忘症。
which would've caused retrograde amnesia.
所以她可能在任何地方被下药。
So she could've been drugged anywhere.
确切地。
Exactly.
医生说,它可能抹去了整晚的记忆。
Doc said it could've wiped the whole night,
甚至在她接受治疗之前就已经这样了。
from even before she was dosed.
除了这件事以外,她还会没事的吗?
Is she gonna be okay other than that?
看来是这样。他们给她输了液。
Well, looks like it. They gave her an IV,
她看起来没事。
and she seems to be all right.
他们现在要让她出院了。
They're discharging her now.
哦,看看这个。
Oh, check this out.
在医院碰到了特洛伊。
Ran into Troy in the hospital.
梅根打断了他的鼻子。
Megan broke his nose,
然后又有几个家伙把他揍了一顿。
and then some other dudes roughed him up.
是的,我刚听到。
Yeah, I just heard.
你真的这么做了?
You did?
是的,我刚从脱衣舞俱乐部出来。
Yeah, I just came from the strip club
他们昨晚在那里。
they were at last night.
我倒不觉得他有多可怜。
Can't say I feel too bad for the dude,
但他不知道他们接下来要去哪里。
but he didn't know where they were going next.
他们去了幸运爱情婚礼教堂。
They went to the Lucky Love wedding chapel.
什么?
What?
不,别担心,是索尼娅。
No, don't worry about it, it was Sonia
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表