剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
我的意思是,谁会这么做?
I mean, who does that?
你拿到了吗?
Did you pick it up?
咖啡杯?嗯,我把它扔了。
Coffee cup? Yeah, I threw it
为什么?
in the recycling like a normal human. Why?
好人。嗯,我只是想知道它还在不在。
Good man. Well, I was just wondering if it's still here.
应该如此。
Should be.
这周还没来取货。
Pickup hasn't come yet this week.
是这一个吗?
This the one?
25号♥小木屋,是吗?
Chalet 25, huh?
那是什么?是咖啡店吗?
What is that? Is that a coffee shop?
这是一家位于城郊的高档精品酒店。
It's a fancy boutique hotel just outside of town.
这正是乱扔垃圾的人会待的地方。
Exactly the kind of place a litterbug would stay.
哦...
Oh...
哟。
Yo.
嘿,鲍比。
Hey, Bobby.
呃,再试一次吧。兰迪。
Uh, try again. Randy.
瞧瞧谁从里诺回来了。
Look who's back from Reno.
兄弟,你干嘛坐在我的桌子上?
Bro, what are you doing at my desk?
我只是……你这儿有张桌子。
I'm ju... You got a desk right here.
你是……我是科尔特。
What are you... It's Colter.
打扰一下。
Excuse me.
稍等一下,我给你开免提。
Hold on, man, putting you on speaker.
卑鄙。
Meany.
抱歉,C。
Sorry about that, C.
生意一直很红火。
Business has been booming,
所以你们组成了双人组合。
so you got a tag team.
是的,我们还在解决一些细节问题。
Yeah, we're still working out the kinks.
但没关系,我们罩着你。
But it's all good, we got you.
好的,我喜欢。
All right, I love it.
听着,我需要你帮我跑个单。
Listen, I need you to run a plate for me.
这里是纽约,DTT P549。
It's New York, DTT P549.
好的,我明白了。
All right, I got you.
稍等片刻。
Just give me a sec.
黑色捷豹,对吧?
Black Jag, right?
就是它。它属于
That's the one. That belongs
致文森特·鲁克。
to a Vincent Rourke.
你有什么关于他的把柄吗?
You got anything on him?
一秒钟。
One sec.
好的。
Okay.
前保镖,前拳击手。
Former bouncer, former boxer.
而现在,他显然拥有了一切。
And now, apparently, he owns
纽约市最新最火的夜店。
the new hottest club in New York City.
和莱利有联♥系♥吗?
Any connect with Riley?
所以呢,你觉得他彻底疯了吗?
So what, you think he went all unhinged,
然后就开始暗恋她了?
and started crushin' on her?
我觉得一切皆有可能。
Well, I think anything's possible.
我正在查看他的通话记录,然后……
I'm checking his call logs and...
哦,是的。
Ooh, yeah.
他简直对她穷追不舍,一天要打几十个电♥话♥。
He was all over her, I'm talking dozens of calls a day,
整整一周,她一条信息都没回。
all week. She didn't answer a single one.
嗯。莱利的妈妈说
Mm. Riley's mom said
她可能在纽约遇到了一些麻烦。
she might have run into some trouble in New York.
或许这个人跟这件事有关。
Maybe this guy's connected to it.
他说他已婚,有两个孩子。
Well, says he's married with two kids.
但这从来没阻止过任何一个男人。
But it's not like that ever stopped any dude ever
在有史以来。
in the history of ever.
所以,他就这么突然出现在密歇根州?
So, what, he just shows up to Michigan?
这已经很可疑了。
That's sus already.
我会告诉你我挖到了什么。
Let you know what I dig up.
谢谢。
Thank you.
呃,打扰一下,有什么可以帮您的吗?
Uh, excuse me, can I help you?
是的,我也这么认为,我明白了。
Yeah, think so, I got
一个关于保险索赔的电♥话♥。
a call about an insurance claim.
好的。我……我不太明白你在说什么。
Okay. I'm-I'm not sure what you're talking about.
嗯,是你们的一位客人。文森特·鲁克?
Well, it's, uh, one of your guests. Vincent Rourke?
有人损坏了他的车辆。
Someone damaged his vehicle.
老兄,别这样……
Man, don't even...
那件事跟我一点关系都没有。
I got nothing to do with that.
那不是我。不,我相信。
That wasn't me. No, I believe that.
我只是需要填写所有这些必要的表格。
It's just I got to fill out all this necessary paperwork.
而且,呃,上面必须写上某个人的名字。
And, uh, someone's name has to go on it.
我们为什么不找你们经理来?
Why don't we get your manager?
好的?我们去找酒店经理。
Yeah? We'll get the hotel manager.
我们会把他的名字写上去。对,就这么做。
We'll put his name on it. Yeah, do that.
好的。你能带我去见他吗?
Okay. Can you take me to him?
当然,他在办公室。
Sure. He's in his office.
嗯,好的,好的,跟我来。
Um, yeah, yeah, follow me.
呃,是啊,你知道吗,我得……
Uh, yeah, you know what, I got to...
我有机会给这辆车拍照。
I got to take photos of this car.
所以,呃,你去把他叫来,我……
So, uh, why don't you go get him and I'll...
我会在里面等你,好吗?好的。
I'll meet you in there, okay? Yeah, okay.
好的,谢谢你,非常感谢你的帮助。
All right, thank you, I appreciate all your help
关于此事。
on the matter.
先生,请问有什么事吗?
Excuse me, sir?
我了解到您遇到的是访客车辆方面的问题?
I understand you're having an issue with a guest vehicle?
呃……
Uh...
我,嗯……
I, um...
你知道吗,那里……我……那里曾经有过。
you know what, there... I... There was.
我这就……让我先打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna... Let me make a quick phone call
嗯,我马上回来,好吗?
and, uh, I'll be right back, okay?
这些人喜欢表演。
These guys love to put on a show
他们会整天针锋相对。
and they'll go toe-to-toe all day.
她在哪儿?滚开!
Where is she? Get the hell off me!
你把莱利怎么了?你在胡说什么?
What'd you do with Riley? The hell you talking about?
她昨天就走了。她去哪儿了?
She's been gone since yesterday. Where is she?
不,兄弟。
Nah, man.
我绝不会伤害莱利。
I would never hurt Riley.
我是她孩子的父亲。
I'm the father of her baby.
什么宝宝?
What baby?
莱利怀孕五个月了。
Riley's five months pregnant.
莱利可能身处险境。如果你知道她在哪里,
Riley could be in real danger. If you know where she is,
你应该告诉我。我没对她做什么。
you should let me know. I didn't do anything to her.
直到上周我才知道她怀孕了。
I didn't even know she was pregnant until last week.
继续说。
Keep talking.
莱利是我俱乐部的常客。
Riley was a regular at my club.
她会在社交媒体上发帖并帮忙宣传。
She'd post on her socials and help promote.
我们就是这样认识的。我知道
That's how we met. And I know
虽然看起来可能不太好,但我——我正在努力照顾她。
how it looks, but I'm-I'm trying to look after her.
我猜你妻子对这些事一无所知。
I'm guessing your wife doesn't know about any of this.
我知道莱利没有回答任何问题。
Now, I know Riley wasn't answering any
你的通话记录。也许你决定
of your phone calls. Maybe you decided to
自己动手?
take matters into your own hands?
这个问题你自己解决吗?
Handle this problem on your own?
绝对不是。我很关心莱利。
Absolutely not. I cared about Riley.
她很挣扎,来回踱步
She was struggling, going back and forth
关于是否保留它。她说她不打算保留。
on whether to keep it. Said she didn't
她并不想从我这里得到什么,但她想让我知道。
want anything from me, but she wanted me to know.
这就是你来这里的原因?
And that's why you came here?
我想让她知道我会一直支持她。
I wanted her to know I was here for her.
至少在经济方面是这样。
Financially, at least.
我给她为孩子开设了一个银行账户。
I set her up with a bank account for the child.
我告诉她我会承担她所有的费用。
Told her I'd cover all her expenses.
说说你的车吧。
Tell me about your car.
损坏情况看起来不像
The damage doesn't look like
这是碰撞造成的后果。
something that happened from a collision.
事发时,车就停在门前。
It happened while it was parked out front.
两天前的晚上。
Two nights ago.
保安人员说,有个戴着滑雪面罩的疯子用撬棍撬开了它。
Security said some lunatic in a ski mask took a crowbar to it.
你没有报♥警♥是因为
And you didn't call the police because
你不想让家人知道你在这里。
you didn't want your family to know you were here.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表