剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
那是结婚的事,不是梅根的事。
that was getting married, not Megan.
好吧,嗯,所以我们到底在想什么呢?
All right, um, so what-what are we thinking, man?
她不可能是在度蜜月什么的,对吧?
She can't be on some honeymoon or something, all right?
这就像那种“第二天醒来”的故事一样。
This was like one of those "wake up the next day
后悔昨晚做的事之类的。
and regret what you did last night" type things.
或许。
Maybe.
我不知道。梅根被人下了药。
I don't know. Megan was drugged,
索尼娅认识这个人,大概不到三个小时吧?
Sonia knew this guy for, what, less than three hours?
这说不通,对吧?
Doesn't add up, does it?
当然不是。
Hell no, it doesn't.
我的意思是,索尼娅疯了,但是……
I mean, Sonia's crazy, but
她最终还是重新搭上了正常的火车。
she eventually hops right back on the normal train.
求求你了。
Please, please.
求求你,我不会告诉任何人的。
Please, I won't tell anybody, please.
不,不,求求你们,放我走。
No, no, please, let me go.
住手!放开我!
Stop! Get off me!
不!求求你,不要!不……!
No! Please, no! No...!
幸运爱情教堂?
Lucky Love Chapel?
不知道这个地方有多幸运。
Not sure how lucky this place is.
那一定是花朵生长的地方。
Must be where the flowers came from.
这些看起来眼熟吗?不。
Those look familiar? No.
脱衣舞俱乐部经理
Manager of the strip club
据说索尼娅和那个殴打特洛伊的家伙在一起了。
said that Sonia got with this guy who beat up Troy.
这让你想起什么了吗?比如某个名字?
That ring a bell, a name, anything?
零。
Zero.
我们来查明这个人是谁。
Let's find out who this guy is.
你是来享受早鸟特惠的吗?
You here for the early bird special?
嘿!
Hey!
瞧瞧谁回来了
Look who's back
她站了起来。
on her feet.
别告诉我。
Don't tell me.
你也中了婚姻的毒。
You caught the marriage bug, too.
这几位幸运的男士中,哪一位是新郎?
Which one of these lucky gents is the groom?
视频套餐享25%折扣。
25% off a video package deal.
呃,我不是来结婚的。
Uh, I'm not here to get married.
所以,有两个新郎?太好了。
So, two grooms? Wonderful.
所以,我们其实是在找她的朋友。
So, we're looking for her friend, actually.
她叫索尼娅,昨晚她和她一起在这里。
Her name's Sonia, she was here with her last night.
是的,仪式很美,恕我自夸一下。
Yeah. Beautiful ceremony, if I do say so myself.
所以她真的这么做了?
So she actually went through with it?
我竟然都没试图阻止她?
And I didn't even try to stop her?
哦,你试过了。
Oh, you tried,
但是,呃,她意志非常坚定。
but, uh, she was pretty determined.
她患有我所说的疾病。
She had what I call
你知道,结婚前的那种焦虑感吧?
bridal fever, you know?
他们有可能收到视频包裹吗?
Is there any chance they got the video package?
这应该就是我们听说过的那几个人吧。
These must be the guys we heard about.
这太荒谬了。这简直是个笑话。索尼娅在哪儿?
This is ridiculous. This is a joke. And where's Sonia?
滚开。
Get out of my face.
哦,你看上去对这场婚礼并不高兴。
Ooh, you do not look happy about this wedding.
当然不是。我不记得了,但我知道。
Of course not. I don't remember, but I know.
什——嘿!
Wh-- h-hey!
请你稍微帮她擦洗一下,好吗?
Scrub ahead her a little bit, will you?
谢谢。
Thank you.
就在那儿停下。回去。
Right there, stop. Go back.
好了,就是这里。
There we go. Right there.
现在放大。
Now zoom in.
你看,他就是在那儿给你下药的。
See, that's where he drugged you.
他可能也给索尼娅下了药。
And he might have drugged Sonia, too.
好吧,但为什么要给我下药?
Okay, but why roofie me?
或许是因为你对正在发生的事情感到不满。
Maybe because you weren't cool with what was happening.
我的意思是,那是比较好的版本。
I mean, that's the good version.
向前
Scrub forward
这里稍微介绍一下。
here a little bit.
嗯,还有索尼娅。
Well, there's Sonia.
就在那儿。停。
Right there. Stop.
哇……我没事。
Whoa... I'm fine.
太尴尬了。哎,宝贝,别想那么多了。
That's so embarrassing. Hey, forget that, baby.
这不是你的错。
It's not your fault.
我扶你起来。看看这里。
Let me help you up. Look at this right here.
那是一把枪。
That's a gun.
喂,这些人到底是谁?
Yo, who the hell are these guys?
咱们开派对吧。我们没在开派对。
Let's party. We are not partying.
我们现在要回酒店了。
We're going back to the hotel right now.
我的外套就是从那里买♥♥的。
There's where I got the jacket from.
索尼娅:我没事,我很好。
SONIA I'm f-- I'm fine.
我觉得他好像不太高兴。
Doesn't seem happy to me.
好吧,之后发生了什么?新娘心想
Okay, what happened after this? Bride thought
你喝多了。
you had too much to drink,
她坚持要送你回房♥间。
and she insisted on taking you back to your room.
解释了你是如何安全返回酒店的。
Explains how you got back to the hotel safe and sound.
但谁知道索尼娅之后去了哪里呢?
But who knows where Sonia went from there?
我可以获取一份结婚证复印件吗?
Can I get a copy of the marriage certificate?
我想知道它的名字。
I'd like to get a name.
好的,新郎是彼得·布朗温。
Okay so, the groom is Peter Bronwen.
看来他的伴郎是他的弟弟尼古拉斯。
Looks like his best man is his brother Nicholas.
英国侨民,在这里住了15年
British expats, been here 15 years
负责家族企业在美国的运营。
running the U.S. arm of the family business.
什么生意?
What business?
房♥地♥产♥投机者。
Real estate sharks.
收到大量恐吓投诉,
Lot of complaints of intimidation,
敲诈勒索之类的事情,但没有正式指控。
extortion, those kind of things, but no formal charges.
好吧,他们强行挤进了这些社区。
Okay, so they muscle their way into these neighborhoods,
他们强迫人们出♥售♥商品。
they force people to sell.
没错,看起来是这样。关键就在这里。
Yeah, looks like it. Here's the kicker.
他们因涉嫌谋杀在英国接受调查。
They've been under investigation in the U.K. for murder.
他们住在里诺吗?
They live in Reno?
不,他们去出差了。
Nope. There on business.
但他们确实有
But they do they have
山麓地区的短期出租♥房♥♥。
a short-term rental in the Foothills.
在你问之前,我先把地址发给你。
And before you ask, sending you the address.
好了。
There you go.
嗨。我们接下来要去哪里?
Hi. Where we going next?
呃,我们哪儿也不去。
Uh, we're not going anywhere.
我送你回酒店。
I'm dropping you off at the hotel.
不,不,不。我们要送梅格回家。
No, no, no. We're gonna drop Meg off,
然后我就跟你一起去。
and then I'm going with you.
不,这些人很危险。
No, these people are dangerous.
我独自一人完成这件事。
I'm doing this alone.
我才不在乎什么危险呢,伙计。
I don't care about no danger, man.
我跟你说过,这是给梅格的。
This is for Meg, I told you.
而且,我还有技能。
Plus, I got skills.
你有技能,你有你自己的技能。
You got skills, you got your own skills,
但我有我的技能,好吗?
but I got my skills, all right?
我要用那招——柔道——打败他们。
I'll hit them with that-that judo.
我会把它拿出来,你知道吗?
I'll pull that out, you know?
作用力、反作用力之类的东西。
Force, counterforce kind of thing.
柔道?是的。
Judo? Yeah.
但愿不会走到那一步。拜托。
Well, let's hope it doesn't come to that. Come on.
走吧。好的。
Let's go. Okay.
安保非常严密,到处都是摄像头。
Pretty tight security. Lot of cameras.
嗯。“待在酒店里吧。”他说。
Mm-hmm. "Stay at the hotel," he says.
现在你肯定很高兴我来了,对吧?
Bet you're glad I came now, huh?
我只想说
I'm just going to put
循环馈送,这样他们就看不到你在做什么了。
the feed on loop, that way they don't see what you're doing.
砰砰砰,砰砰砰。
Bada bing, bada boom.
就这些?好的,那就开始吧。
That it? Yep, let's do it.
不,不——等等,等等。
No, no-- whoa, whoa.
你会留在这里,对吧?
You're gonna stay here, right?
我……你为什么不待在原地?
I... Why don't you stay put?
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表