剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
是劳森
It's Lawson.
他抓住了我妻子
He has my wife.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
柯尔特·肖
Colter Shaw.
是我在加油站发现了巴克利
I'm the one who found Barkley down at the gas station.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
我不需要帮忙 - 别这样 麦克斯
I don't need any help. -Come on, Max.
巴克利的事我都知道了 好吗
I know all about Barkley, okay?
我知道你为什么需要他
I know why you need him.
他为什么找你 麦克斯
Why'd he come after you, Max?
劳森想要什么
What did Lawson want?
我在非洲时帮他偷了这些东西
I helped him steal these things back in Africa.
只不过 被拘捕的是他
Only, he's the one that got arrested.
他却把错怪在我头上
Blames me for taking the fall.
你供出他了吗 - 没有
You give him up? - No.
但那不重要 他认为我供了
But that don't matter. He thinks I did.
当他闯进我的房♥子
When he broke into my house
问我要那些雕像 我试着向他解释
demanding these statues, I tried to explain to him
我不记得它们在哪了
that I don't remember where they are anymore
但他不相信我
but he didn't believe that, either.
麦克斯 我们可不可以先把枪收起来
Max, you mind if we, uh, we put these away?
没人会阻止你做你需要做的事
No one's gonna stop you from doing what you need to do.
他没问题 麦克斯
He's good, Max.
他只想帮你找到你妻子
Just want to help you find your wife
把巴克利带回家 仅此而已
and get Barkley home, that's all.
我知道如果我偷了这些该死的东西我就完了
I knew I'd be screwed if I stole these damn things.
我试过抛之脑后
I tried to leave them behind.
我试着抹掉我的所作所为
I tried to erase what I did.
为了忘掉它们 我把他们埋了起来
I buried them to forget them.
让我们帮你 - 你不明白
Let us help you. - You don't get it.
他说他会把我妻子折磨至死
He said that he would torture and kill my wife
如果我不在24小时内找出来
if I didn't find these in 24 hours.
我的时间紧迫
I'm running out of time.
我很感激你能抽空见我 上尉
I appreciate you squeezing me in, Captain.
你帮了我妹夫 这是我欠你的
Well, I owe you for helping out my brother-in-law.
我能为你做什么
What can I do for you?
麦克斯·米勒
Max Miller.
在西非参加过军事行动
Served military ops, West Africa,
私人承包商的联络人和保安人员
liaison and security detail for a private contractor.
你知道这是机密吧
You do know that's classified.
听着 上尉 我不要求你
Look, Captain, I am not asking you
泄露任何正在进行的调查
to compromise any ongoing investigation.
我只是有理由相信我在办的一个案子和你的案子有关
I just have reason to believe that a case that I'm working on relates to yours.
我不喜欢这件事的发展方向
I do not like where this is going.
我决不会背叛你的…
I would never betray your...
不 你会的
Yes, you would.
让我说完
Let me finish.
我决不会辜负你的信任
I would never betray your confidence.
我的教养要好得多
I was taught better than that.
这样吧
Tell you what.
你把情况说一下
You lay out your situation
我会量力而为
and I'll see what I can do.
麦克斯和他妻子失踪了
Max Miller and his wife Chelsea have gone missing,
连同巴克利一起
along with Barkley,
他们的军犬 在我看来
their military K-9, and it's of my opinion
与你的调查有关
that it's connected to your investigation.
你没看过这个
You did not see this.
谢谢
Thank you.
这就是雕像吗
It's the statues?
稀有的贝宁青铜器
Rare Benin Bronzes.
这家伙呢
And this guy?
大卫·劳森
David Lawson.
民用爆破和采矿专家
Civilian demolition and mining expert.
他因为盗窃敏感文物而被当局拘捕
He was apprehended by local authorities for the theft of sensitive cultural artifacts
以及杀死两名保安
and for killing two guards.
他归还了一些文物
He returned some of the artifacts,
但那次挖掘中丢失的文物不止那些
but there were more items missing from the dig.
麦克斯帮忙把它们偷出来
Max helped him steal 'em.
我们审问过麦克斯
Max was questioned,
但没有证据表明他与那起犯罪有关
but there was no proof linking him to the crime.
他们的政♥府♥现在只想要回他们
Their government just wants them back at this point.
劳森现在在哪
Where's Lawson now?
几个星期前 他买♥♥通了波多诺伏监狱的狱卒越狱了
Bribed his way out of a prison in Porto-Novo couple weeks ago.
劳森是个不折不扣的人♥渣♥
Lawson's a nasty piece of work.
因为走私、持械抢劫和谋杀遭到美国的通缉
Wanted stateside on unrelated smuggling, armed robbery and murder charges.
你就这么放任劳森逍遥法外吗
And you're just okay with Lawson being out there?
这不在我们的管辖范围内
Not our jurisdiction.
我们通知了国♥务♥院♥
We've alerted the State Department.
仅限于此了
Best we can do.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
瑞妮 - 嘿 柯尔特
Reenie. - Hey, Colter.
你找到他了吗 - 我现在和麦克斯在一起
Did you find him? - I'm with Max now.
我得警告你关于他的同伙
I need to warn you about this accomplice of his,
大卫·劳森 - 他怎么了
David Lawson. - What about him?
他不只是个窃贼 还是个杀人犯
He's not just a thief. He's a killer,
有极端暴♥力♥的历史
with a history of extreme violence.
我是说他杀了很多人
Like, numerous bodies left in his wake.
好吧 现在他抓住了麦克斯的妻子
Well, right now, he's got Max's wife,
他可以为所欲为 - 我告诉你
so he holds all the cards. - I'm telling you,
我觉得他不是那种
he doesn't strike me as the type
会善罢甘休的人
that just wants to get what's his.
情况变得不稳定了
Situation just got fluid.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我得挂了
Means I got to go.
好了
Here we go.
现在该怎么办
What's the plan now?
你在说什么
Hell you talking about?
你觉得劳森会就这么交出你妻子吗
What do you think, Lawson's just gonna hand over your wife?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我见过这种情况
Well, I've seen this before.
在这种情况下
Situations like this?
干脆一走了之更简单 一旦绑♥架♥者
It's easier just to walk away clean. Once the kidnappers
拿到了他们想要的东西 他们不会留下目击证人的
get what they want, they don't want any witnesses.
我没什么选择 - 你得听他的 麦克斯
Not like I got a lot of choices. - You need to listen, Max.
就像过去所说:做好准备 随机应变 取得胜利
Just like back in the day: expect, improvise, prevail.
你让我们支援你 一旦出了岔子
You let us can back you up. This whole thing goes sideways,
我们可以确保切尔西的安全
we can make sure Chelsea's safe.
我说不好
I don't know.
这是私人恩怨
This is personal.
他想报仇
He wants revenge.
来吧 麦克斯
Come on, Max.
我们理智一点
Let's be smart about this.
你得想想接下来的事
You need to think about what happens next.
该走了
Time to go.
来吧
Come on.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
你完全不必害怕
You have nothing to be afraid of.
只要你丈夫把他偷的东西还回来
As long as your husband returns what he stole.
我需要你把劳森的话原封不动的告诉我
I need you to tell me exactly what Lawson told you.
把雕像找回来 否则我妻子就死定了
Get the statues back or my wife dies.
万一事情没这么简单呢
What if it's not that simple?
是他 劳森
It's him. Lawson.
接电♥话♥
Answer it.
接电♥话♥
Answer it.
告诉他你拿到了他想要的东西
Tell him that you have what he's looking for,
见机行事
and just play it out.
喂
Hello?
你拿到了吗
Do you have them?
我拿到了
Yeah, I got them.
我妻子在哪
Where's my wife?
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表