剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
斯蒂芬妮·霍利斯
Stephanie Hollis.
卢卡斯和她是同学
Lucas and her went to school together.
实际上她还曾是个挺出名的油管博主
She was actually a pretty well-known YouTuber.
你说了“曾经” - 是的
Did you say "was?" - Yeah.
在他出车祸的五天前她遇害了
She was killed five days before his accident.
抢劫出了差池
Robbery gone wrong.
很可疑的巧合
That's a strange coincidence.
她死之后
And after she died,
他从手♥机♥上抹去了她所有的信息
he erased all traces of her from his cell phone.
没有社媒 电子邮件…
No socials, e-mails...
他抹去了系统里她的存在
He wiped her from the whole system.
所以斯蒂芬妮遇害身亡
So Stephanie is found dead,
五天后 卢卡斯伪造了自己的死亡
and then, five days later, Lucas fakes his own death.
其中肯定有联♥系♥
There's definitely a connection.
真想知道他们被卷入了什么事
I wonder what they got into.
从我了解到的信息来看 卢卡斯不像生性多疑的人
Well, from what I'm seeing, Lucas doesn't seem suspicious.
我会查一下事故报告
Yeah. I'll check the accident report.
之后警♥察♥会介入调查
The police will start there.
古德曼警探
Detective Goodman.
你是柯尔特·肖 - 谢谢你接见我
Are you Colter Shaw? - Thanks for meeting with me.
你有五分钟
You've got five minutes.
我还要赶去提审
I'm on my way to an arraignment.
你找我有什么事 - 卢卡斯·琼斯
What's this about? - Lucas Jones.
你是调查那场车祸的警探 对吗
You're the detective that investigated the car crash
据说那场车祸害他丧命
that supposedly killed him, right?
“据说” - 他还活着
"Supposedly?" - He's alive.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那不可能 我们确定了遗体的身份
That's impossible. We ID'd the remains.
这是一段录像
This is a footage
内容是他闯进了一家他工作过的
of him breaking into the computer repair shop
电脑维修店 这是两天前拍下的
that he used to work at, and it was taken two days ago.
画质有点模糊
It's grainy.
但能认出是他
But it's him.
我要看看
I'd like to see that.
我们做个交易怎么样
How about a deal?
一个看热闹的人拍下了车祸过程 对吗
A bystander recorded the car crash, right?
是的 - 好的
Yeah. - Okay.
你给我看那个
Well, you show me that,
我就给你看这个
and I'll show you this.
好 成交
Okay, deal.
你看到了
There you have it.
这种情况没人能活下来
Nobody could've survived this.
等一下 倒带
Hold on a second, rewind.
在这里暂停 这个人…
Stop right there. This guy...
看他多从容
Look how calm he is.
离开事故现场
Walking away from the scene.
其他人都凑上去看热闹
Everyone else is walking towards it.
周围这么混乱 他却事不关己高高挂起
All that commotion around him, he's not reacting to anything.
所以你的意思是
So what are you saying?
我想他事先知道要发生车祸
I think he knew the crash was gonna happen.
我觉得卢卡斯策划了车祸
I think Lucas staged it,
我认为这个人帮了他
and I think this guy helped him.
卢卡斯不是邦德反派
Lucas was no Bond villain.
即使车祸没有致死
Even if he survived the crash,
他也不可能从大火中活下来
there's no way he would've survived the fire.
如果他不在车里呢
And what if he wasn't in the car?
我们找到了遗体
We found human remains.
牙科记录验证了他的身份
The coroner matched dental records.
要我说 这家伙知道些什么
Yeah, I'm telling you, this guy knows something.
这是个不错的开始
It's a good place to start.
好一番精彩的理论 肖先生
That's one hell of a story, Mr. Shaw.
你不如看看这个
Why don't you watch this?
然后我们再谈
And then we'll talk.
我会的
I will.
你有其他发现请告诉我 - 会的
Let me know if you find anything else. - Will do.
谢谢你 警探
Thank you, Detective.
你能确认事故录像里 那个人的身份吗
Were you able to ID the guy from the accident footage?
面部识别软件没查到这个人
There are no matches on the facial recognition software.
彻彻底底检查了一遍
Scrubbed it front to back.
所以是死胡同
So a dead end.
柯尔特 不是吧 我是什么人
Colter, come on. It's me.
我通过附近的监控摄像头跟踪到了他的车
I was able to follow him to his car using cameras in the area.
很多邻居都装了安保
Lots of neighbors with security.
车牌号♥
License plate.
叮叮叮
Ding, ding, ding.
注册在他公♥司♥下
Registered to his business.
他和他妻子在唐人街经营着一家酒窖
He's the owner of a third-generation bodega in Chinatown with his wife.
地址是哪里
Any address?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我叫柯尔特·肖
I'm Colter Shaw.
我没有威胁
I'm not a threat.
身份证
ID.
后面口袋里
Back pocket?
我不是来伤害你的
I'm not here to hurt you.
我被雇来找卢卡斯·琼斯
I was hired to find Lucas Jones.
外面那个人是你丈夫吗
That's your husband out there?
看起来
It looks like you, uh,
你帮人们创造新身份 对吗
help people create new identities, right?
要是某人有麻烦 他们来找你
If someone's in trouble, they come to you.
你给他们一个全新的开始
You give them a fresh start.
你帮了卢卡斯吗
Did you help Lucas?
他回来了
He's back.
他去医院看望了他垂死的母亲
He paid a visit to his dying mother.
他一直在和他前女友在网上聊天
He's been communicating with his ex-girlfriend online.
我猜你不喜欢你的客户这样子乱来
I'm guessing this isn't ideal behavior for any of your clients.
我不知道你在胡说八道些什么
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
你让人消失 对吗 这是你的工作
You disappear people, right? That's your business?
而我把人找到
I find people.
我们就像一枚硬币的两面
We're two sides of the same coin.
我可以帮你找出凶手
I can help you find who did that.
你觉得开枪打死我丈夫的人…
You think the people who shot my husband...
在找卢卡斯吗
were looking for Lucas?
还有其他人闯进来吗
Have you had any other breaches?
没有
No.
这可能是巧合
It could be a coincidence.
我只是觉得在我的职业生涯里
I just find in my line of work
很少有巧合
those come few and far between.
我叫芭比
I'm Barbie.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
或许有人…
Someone probably...
在他遇害时听到了枪声
heard the gunshot that killed him.
警♥察♥可能已经在路上了 我相信你这里
Police are probably on their way. I'm sure you have information here
肯定有不想泄露的信息 - 一分钟
that you don't want compromised. - One minute.
我要杀了杀害你的人
I'm going to kill the people who did this.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
我丈夫和我讨论过这件事
My husband and I discussed this.
只有将过往付之一炬才能浴火重生
You must burn down the old life in order to start a new one.
走吧 我们出去吧
Come on. Let's get out of here.
拿上你的包 我们走
Grab your bag. Let's go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想谈谈你丈夫吗
You want to talk about your husband?
我从小在这行里耳濡目染 这是我唯一了解的东西
I grew up in this business. It's all I ever knew.
但菲利普…
But Philip...
是我把他带入行
I roped him into it.
那么接下来怎么办
So, what's next?
重新来过 我的看家本领
Start over. Something I'm good at.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表