剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
抓走她的人十分危险
The guy that took her is pretty dangerous.
那段录像或许能救她一命
That footage could probably save her life.
抓走她的人…那个危险分子…
The guy who took her-- the dangerous guy--
他来过这里
he's been here.
他在跟踪一个在这里工作的员工
He was stalking an employee who works here.
他来过这里
He came here?
是的
He did.
怎么样 你可以帮帮我吗
What do you think? Can you help me out a little bit?
给我看监控录像
Show me that footage?
慢一点 好吗
Slow it down for me, will you?
很好
Great.
天啊 看那里
Man, look at that right there.
看起来他在打转 对吗
Looks like he's circling around, doesn't it?
他在鼓足勇气进去 对吗
He's trying to find the courage to come in, right?
看不清他的车牌
There's no clear view of his plates.
上面全是泥巴
They're muddied up.
有点奇怪
That's weird.
很奇怪 是吧
It is weird, isn't it?
这就是我们要找的人
Well, that's our guy.
他要做的事是我想的那样吗
Was he about to do what I think he was?
我觉得不管他打算做什么 警♥察♥吓跑了他
I think whatever he was gonna do, the cops scared him off.
再倒回去一次
Go back one more time for me,
看我能不能看清他的脸
see if I can get a better look at his face.
就是这里
Uh... right there, right there.
好 他脖子上有个纹身 看上去像只苍蝇
Yeah. Yeah, it's a tattoo on his neck, looks like a fly.
这足以找到他了吗
Is that enough to find him?
也许吧
It might be.
找到了
Ah. We got a match.
保罗·詹姆斯·汉密尔顿 好的
Paul James Hamilton. Okay.
大约六个月前刚刑满释放
Recently released from prison, about six months ago.
多次进出少管所 最终因为杀害他的继父
In and out of juvie. Eventually did a ten-year stint
被判处十年刑期
in prison for killing his stepdaddy.
哇靠
Damn.
由于受到虐待 并且他还未成年
His lawyer pleaded down his sentence due to abuse
他的律师为其争取到了减刑
and the fact that the boy was a minor.
我需要他最后的已知地址
Gonna need that last known address.
好 看来他和他妈妈住在一起
Yeah. Looks like he's staying with his mama.
发给你了
Sending it now.
当一个孩子被给予爱的承诺时
When a child is given the promise of love,
他们会在成长过程中认为这份爱是理所应当的
they grow up under the presumption that they are owed it,
那些传递爱意的小细节
and little things that show love,
例如精心准备的蔬菜餐盘 定期修剪的指甲
like veggie plates and trimmed fingernails,
特别的沐浴和生日礼物
special baths and birthday presents, like
正常孩子本应享有的东西
a n-normal child should have.
瞧 这些都是…
See, that's something...
你告诉我的
you told me.
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
我非常抱歉你经历了那些事 保罗
I am so sorry for what happened to you, Paul.
真的
I really am.
别 别说抱歉
Don't! Don't... say... sorry.
别说
Just don't.
我想帮你啊
I tried... to help you.
记得吗
Remember?
是的
Yes.
但你抛弃了我
But-but you left me.
不 那不是我的错
No. That wasn't my fault.
转介你是法庭的决定
It was the court's choice to move you.
看看我变成了什么样子
And look what happened to me.
保罗 你要赶紧悬崖勒马
Paul, you need to stop this right now!
我只要求你有始有终
I just want you to finish what you started.
我治疗你的时候还在接受培训
I was just in training when we worked together.
我…我一直没拿到执照
I... I never even got my license.
你是唯一一个理解我的人
You-you were the only one who understood me.
我现在有了新的生活
I have a new life now.
有一个儿子
A son.
他叫迈尔斯
Miles.
我得回去找他
I need to get back to him.
他一定担心坏了
He's got to be worried sick.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
你也不想伤害萨尔 保罗
You didn't want to hurt Sal, either, Paul.
但你还是伤害了
But you did.
因为他把我逼到了绝路
Because he left me no choice.
在我向他倾述我的渴望后 他却要出♥卖♥♥♥我
He was gonna turn me in after I opened up to him about my...urges.
这个人丝毫不了解我 却只会对我评头论足
And all I got was judgment from this man who barely knew me.
但你呢 你…与众不同
But you? You... you were different.
你懂我 你相信我能够改变
You saw me, you believed that I could change.
让我走 我保证…
Let me go, and I promise...
我们会找人帮你
we'll get you help.
比萨尔更优秀的人
Somebody better than Sal.
不 抱歉 只能是你
No. I'm sorry. It has to be you.
这一次…
And this...
只许成功
has to work.
瑞妮 你那位少管所的熟人给你什么有用的信息了吗
Reenie, find out anything useful about Paul from your juvie contact?
有的 原来啊
Well, it turns out,
保罗六个月前刑满释放的时候
when Paul was released six months ago,
他带走了他的个人物品 我做了些调查
he took his personals with him, so, I did some digging
查到了他有个储物间
and found out he has a storage unit.
我已经到了
I'm here now.
好的 根据兰迪所说
Okay. According to Randy,
保罗和他妈妈住在一起
Paul was living with his mother.
他可能会把艾莉丝藏在那
Could be hiding Alice there, so,
所以我现在正在过去
I'm on my way there now.
好的 祝你好运 随时通知我
Okay. Good luck. Keep me posted.
嗨 你好 我想问问
Hi, there. Um, I was hoping
你能不能让我看看F8储物间
you could help give me access to storage unit F8.
请出示驾驶证 或能表明你身份的证件
Driver's license, some form of ID.
哦 是这样的
Oh. See, that is the thing.
你的记录里没有我 但我是个律师
I-I'm not in your records, but I am a lawyer,
那间储物间可能有些证据
and there may be some evidence in that unit
与一桩正在调查的刑事调查有关
that is connected to an active criminal investigation.
所以我真的需要进去看看
So, I really need to get in there.
好吧 警♥察♥在哪里
Well, where's the cops?
我今天一个人行动
I am operating on my own today.
是哦
Mm-hmm. Yup.
所以能不能通融一下
So, is there, uh, anything we can do?
那样的话我就是在犯法了 对吗
Well, I'd be, uh, breaking the rules, then, wouldn't I?
倒不如说是稍微变通了一下
Well, I'd like to think of it more as, uh, bending them
为了正当的理由
for a really good cause.
我能拿到什么好处
And what's in it for me?
首先你不会被追究妨碍刑事调查
Avoiding criminal obstruction, for starters.
因为啊 瞧 如果那个储物间里
'Cause, see, if there is something
有能利于破案的东西
in that unit that could help my case,
而你从中阻碍 这是犯罪
and you stand in the way, that's a crime.
如果这项指控叠加在你可能有的前科上
And if that charge were to stack on top of any other priors that you may have--
我不是说你有啊
which I'm not assuming that you do--
你的麻烦可能就大了…罗恩
you may find yourself in a heap of trouble... Ron.
这边请
Right this way.
你说F8对吧
So you said, uh, F8, right?
没错
That's right.
到了
Here we are.
多谢
Thank you.
这件事过后一定要给老娘加薪
I need to get a raise after this.
找到了
Bingo.
好的
Okay.
什么鬼
What the hell?
不是吧
No way.
罗恩 嘿 门被锁了
Ron? Hey, it's locked!
放我出去
Let me out!
罗恩
Ron?!
罗恩
Ron?!
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表