剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
南内布拉斯加州大学要撤回
Southern Nebraska U is rescinding
埃里克的奖学金
its scholarship offer to Eric.
既然警方已经介入
Now that the police are involved,
他们担心会有负面报道
they're worried about the negative publicity.
「球场新星女友被刺」
"Girlfriend of Star Recruit Stabbed"
可不是他们想要的标题
isn't exactly the kind of headline they want to be associated with.
所以 接下来你应该和你搭档讨论一下
So, you should discuss with the parents next steps,
因为在这种情况下 我退出
because, at this point, I'm out.
这是个错误的决定
You're making a mistake.
我真的没得选
I really have no choice.
不过我还是要感谢你的辛勤付出
I do want to thank you for all your hard work though.
里面有1万美元
There's 10,000 in there.
赏金是5万
The reward money is 50,000.
请给我一点时间
Just give me a little time to earn it.
我们能找到他的… - 抱歉 比莉
We can find him... - Sorry, Billie.
结束了
It's over.
我得为了大学着想
I have to support the university.
就是这么简单
It's as simple as that.
谢谢你的时间
Thank you for your time.
这一切太难以置信了
This is all so unbelievable.
这确实让人难以承受 我能想象到
It's a lot to process. I can only imagine.
你们…有没有看到过埃里克
Did you... you see Eric talking
最近和你们不认识的人交谈过
to anyone you didn't recognize recently?
不 没有 我想不出有谁
No. No, no one I can think of.
我看到车♥库♥里 埃里克有很多
I noticed Eric has a lot of,
营养补充品 蛋白质
uh, nutritional supplements, protein powder in the garage.
那些东西是他自己买♥♥的吗
That stuff he purchased on his own?
不是 那些都是他教练准备的
No, his coach set all that up.
他给他安排了一个绩效提升计划
He has him on a performance plan.
佩雷斯教练
Coach Perez?
你觉得这件事跟他有关吗
You think he had something to do with this?
我不知道
I don't know.
有人把他卷入了生物黑客当中 对吗
Someone recruited him for this biohacking thing, right?
这个人也许知道他需要钱
Someone who probably knew he needed money.
我希望他能和我们谈谈
I wish he'd come to us.
在我说了那些关于阿什莉的话后
After the things I said about Ashley,
我不怪他
yeah, I don't blame him.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
我会竭尽全力把你们儿子带回家
I'm gonna do everything I can to bring your son home.
谢谢
Thank you.
比莉 嘿
Billie, hey.
嘿
Hey.
坏消息
Bad news.
工作被取消了
Job's been canceled.
肖恩·尼尔撤回了赏金
Shane Niall pulled the reward money.
他说负面报道太多了
Said there's too much bad publicity.
埃里克还没找到 所以我们应该继续找下去
Well, Eric's still out there, so we should keep looking.
听着 我觉得他教练也参与进来了
Listen, I think his coach may be involved.
我试过打他电♥话♥ 但他不接
I tried calling, but he's not answering.
即可以继续找
Well, you can keep looking.
你知道我不是白干的
You know, I don't work for free.
再说了 警方会找到埃里克的
Besides, the police will find Eric.
所以你就这么离开了吗
So, what, you're just gonna leave?
别担心
Don't worry.
我会把生物黑客的资料下载下来
I'm gonna download 'em on the biohacking,
我会交出我的文件 但我…
I'll hand over my files, but I am...
我不干了
I'm done.
我只是…我就不该回来
I just... I shouldn't have come back here.
是时候继续前进了
It's time to move on.
我会把你应得的安慰奖发给你
I'll send you your share of the consolation prize.
尼尔给了我一万美元奖励我的辛勤付出
Niall gave me 10,000 for my hard work.
你没必要这么唯利是图
You don't have to be a mercenary.
唯利是图
Mercenary.
那孩子还没找到
That kid is out there.
他可能有麻烦
He could be in trouble.
好吧 我说了
Well, like, I said,
你可以继续找
you're free to keep looking.
我的建议是让警方去管
My advice: hand it over to the police.
你知道我不能那样做
You know I can't do that.
就知道你会这么说
Knew you'd say that.
还挺好玩的 和往常一样
It's been fun, as always.
那么就这样了吗
So, that's it?
这只是生意 柯尔特
It's just business, Colter.
你知道的
You know that.
再见
See you around.
蠢货
Stupid.
警探
Detective.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你见到佩雷斯教练了吗 - 今天没见到
Have you seen Coach Perez? - Not today.
你找他干什么
Why you looking for him?
埃里克的父母说埃里克大多数的
Well, Eric's parents said that Coach Perez
营养补充品都是佩雷斯教练给的
gave him most of his nutritional supplements.
我也说不好
Now, I don't know,
我只是觉得
I was just thinking,
生物黑客只比那高级几个水平
biohacking is only a couple rungs up that ladder.
我认识佩雷斯教练很长时间了
I've known Coach Perez a long time.
我觉得这很不可思议 但我会去查查
I find it hard to believe, but I'll check it out.
谢谢
Thank you. Yeah.
比莉来过了吗
Did Billie came by?
你见到她了吗
You seen her?
没有 为什么
No. Why?
她说她要送些文件过来
She said she was gonna come by and drop off some files.
她没有
She didn't.
也不意外
Not a surprise.
一句忠告
Word of advice.
离她远一点
Steer clear of her.
你看上去像是个好人 但相信我
You seem like a nice guy, but trust me,
她和她妈妈没什么两样
she is just like her mother.
嘿 我是比莉·马塔隆
Hey, you've reached Billie Matalon.
请留言 我会给你回电
Leave a message, I'll get back to you.
什么事 柯柯
What up, C?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我在看比莉的电脑
I'm looking at Billie's computer.
看样子她是想
Looks like she was trying
破解和一家叫做永恒创新的公♥司♥相关的
to break into an encrypted file of clients
客户和投资者的机密文件
and investors associated with a company called Everlife Innovations.
可能是一家生物黑客公♥司♥
Could be a biohacking company.
我现在把文件发给你 好了
Gonna send you the file right now. There.
你应该收到了
You should have it.
你能破解吗
Can you break in?
我来研究研究
Let me dig into it.
慢着 你不能直接问她吗
Wait a minute, can't you just ask her?
她走了
She's gone.
别告诉我她又放你鸽子了
Don't tell me she ghosted you again.
我觉得她出事了
Think something happened to her.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. Hey. You okay?
埃里克
Eric?
埃里克 你没事吧
Eric, are you okay?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是比莉 我是被雇来找你的
I'm Billie. I was hired to find you.
我们在哪
Where are we?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们送你进来时我听到一些东西
I heard them talking when they brought you in here.
他们打算转移我们
They're planning on moving us.
情况非常不妙
This is really bad.
那些为永恒公♥司♥工作的人
The people who work for Everlife,
那家抗衰老公♥司♥
the anti-aging company?
是他们要买♥♥你的血吗
Did they pay you for your blood?
是 他们说我给他们几袋血
Yeah. Told me they'd give me ten grand
他们就给我一万美元 我需要钱来帮阿什莉
for a few bags of it. I-I needed the money to help Ashley.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表