剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
看上去像是带标签的车钥匙
Looks like a car key with a tag on it.
没错
Sure does.
可能是租车公♥司♥的东西
Could be from a rental car company.
好耶 柯尔特拿下一分
Ah, nice. Colter for the win.
我查到了识别号♥码
I got an ID number.
你可以拿来跟租车公♥司♥比对吗
Can you run it with the car company?
看谁租了那辆车
See who rented that thing?
已经在查了
Already on it.
看起来这辆车租给了…
Looks like it was rented to a...
麦克斯·米勒
Max Miller.
有地址吗
You got an address?
发给你了
Sending it to you now.
好的 谢了 鲍比
All right. Thanks, Bobby.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
坐下 告诉我你叫什么
Sit down. Give me a name.
不说吗
No?
我先说 柯尔特·肖
I'll go first. Colter Shaw.
在找一只失踪的狗 曾属于麦克斯·米勒
Looking for a missing dog, used to belong to Max Miller.
到你了 名字
Your turn. Name.
内特·里金斯
Nate Riggins.
你和麦克斯一起服役 - 是的
You serve with Max? - Yes.
651队
Squad 651.
你朋友麦克斯闯进了一所房♥子
Now, your buddy Max broke into a house,
用枪挟持了一家人 并带走了他们的狗
held a family hostage at gunpoint and took their dog.
我只想把狗找回来
I just want the dog back.
昨天早上 麦克斯给我电♥话♥
Yesterday morning, Max called.
胡言乱语了一通
Wasn't making a lot of sense, babbling.
说他要找到他以前的狗 巴克利
Saying he needed to find his old dog, Barkley.
他为什么给你打电♥话♥
Why would he call you?
麦克斯去年在康复中心
Max was in rehab last year,
所以我帮他找了一个救援项目
so I helped find him a good rescue program
能好好安置巴克利
that would place Barkley in a good home.
你告诉他能在哪找到巴克利吗
You told him where he could find Barkley?
是 我只告诉了他是哪个救援组织
Yeah, just the rescue group I gave him to.
但我还没来得及问他要巴克利做什么…
But before I could ask him what he needed Barkley for...
…我听到了枪声
...I heard gunshots,
手♥机♥关机了
phone went dead.
我试着打回去 他妻子也不接电♥话♥
I tried calling back, his wife didn't answer either,
所以我跳上车 从托皮卡开到这里
so I hopped in the car, drove out here from Topeka.
你提到了康复中心 毒瘾吗
You mentioned rehab. Drugs?
主要是酒瘾 但自从他遇见了切尔西
Mainly alcohol, but I mean, he-he changed overnight
整个人就大变样 我是说
when he met Chelsea. I mean,
从那以后他就戒掉了
h-he's been living clean ever since.
你朋友麦克斯有没有可能突然失控 伤害了他妻子
Any chance your friend Max snapped, hurt his wife?
我知道他爱切尔西胜过一切
I know he loved Chelsea more than anything.
但这对身患创伤后应激障碍的人很常见
But it happens when guys have bad PTSD.
有人闯进这里
Someone broke in here.
入口灯被砸碎 门被踢开
Entry light smashed, door kicked in.
从这里的情形来看 这里发生了很严重的事
And from the looks of things, something heavy went down here.
麦克斯的妻子也下落不明
And there is no sign of Max's wife.
我到这里时就已经是这幅场景了
This is how it was when I got here.
好吗 不管发生了什么 情况不妙
All right? Whatever it is, it's bad.
我可以帮你
I can help.
我们需要找到麦克斯和那只狗
We need to find Max and that dog.
我浏览了麦克斯·米勒和切尔西的社交媒体
I checked Max Miller and Chelsea's socials,
没发现不寻常的东西
no signs of anything unusual.
所有的来电和去电也没有异常
No strangest on their incoming and outgoing calls either,
除了打给内特·里金斯的那通电♥话♥
except for the one to Nate Riggins.
嗯 我只是觉得奇怪
Yeah. I just think it's strange
切尔西和麦克斯都没带手♥机♥和车钥匙
that both Chelsea and Max left their cell phones and car keys behind.
好吧 如果麦克斯打算
well, if Max was planning
入室抢劫 也许他够聪明
a home invasion, maybe he was smart enough
不会开自己的车
not to drive his own car.
还是不知道为什么他带走了狗
Still no idea on why he took the dog?
他们一起服役时 他是巴克利的训练员
He was Barkley's handler when they served together.
肯定与过去有关系
Has to have something to do with the past.
帮我个忙 好吗
Do me a favor, will you?
租车公♥司♥
Rental car companies.
他们车里都有GPS追踪器 对吧
They keep GPS trackers in their vehicles, right?
脑子真灵光
Good thinking.
我调查调查 然后再打给你
I'll look into it and I'll hit you back up.
好
Yeah.
找到什么了吗
Find anything?
没有 但工具间的门大开着 - 是吗
No. But the door to the tool shed was wide open. - Yeah?
“劳森”这个词你有印象吗
Word "Lawson" mean anything to you?
名字 地点
Name? Place?
你知道这是怎么回事 对吗
You know what this is about, don't you?
或许 - 好的
Maybe. - Okay.
我们那时…
We-we were on a...
在西非执行维和任务
a peacekeeping mission in West Africa.
麦克斯和一个平民交上了朋友
Max, he got friendly with this civilian,
一个叫劳森的私人承包商
private contractor named Lawson.
他…我说不准 老是干些见不得人的勾当
He was... I don't know, all kinds of shady,
总是想着欺诈
always cooking up some kind of scam.
但他说他能在一个考古遗址里弄到些贝宁铜像
But he said he had access to some Benin Bronze statues at an archeological site.
说它们价值连城
Said they were worth a fortune.
劳森肯定是想让他帮他偷出来
Lawson-- he must have wanted help stealing 'em.
麦克斯帮了他吗
Max help him?
我让他别帮 - 你觉得他还是帮了
Told him not to. - You think he did anyway?
我是说 我们回美国时他给过我一些暗示
I mean, he dropped a couple of hints when we were back stateside,
后来还有中♥央♥情报局的人找上门来
and then there was the-the DCI interview...
刑事调查部 - 对 对 对
Department of criminal investigations? - Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
去年他们把他叫去 但…
They called him in last year, but...
我不知道 他说他不能说这件事
I don't know, he said he couldn't talk about it,
这属于机密 但他看上去很紧张…
said it was classified, but he seemed pretty nervous...
你在给谁发消息
Who you texting?
一个在中情局有线人的人
Someone who has a DCI contact.
如果麦克斯偷了那些雕像 你知道他会藏在哪吗
If Max stole these statues, any idea where he stashed 'em?
不知道 - 不知道吗
Not a clue. - No?
这里没有铲子
There's no shovel in here.
有点奇怪 不是吗
Kind of odd, right?
也许他埋起来了
Maybe he buried 'em.
这里没有洞
Don't see any holes back here.
即使麦克斯把那些东西埋了起来 他为什么需要那只狗
If Max did bury these things, why would he need the dog?
我不知道 麦克斯当时情绪失控了
I don't know. Max was spiraling out at the time. I-I mean,
也许他醉到忘了埋在哪里
maybe he was so wasted he forgot where he put 'em.
我是说 那只狗什么都能找到
I mean, that dog could find anything.
麦克斯经常用他来藏违禁物品
Max used him to hide contraband all the time.
怎么了
What is it?
麦克斯租的车的位置
Max's rental car location.
离我发现巴克利的地方不远
It's not too far from where I found Barkley.
走吧
Let's go.
麦克斯租的车 对吗
Max's rental, right?
对 这是好事 对吗 - 看情况
Yeah. That's good, right? - It depends.
这地方你有印象吗
This place look familiar to you?
嗯
Yeah.
我想有一次麦克斯带我来这里钓鱼
I think Max brought me here fishing once
当时我在尝试让他戒酒
when I was trying to get him to get sober.
在他遇到他妻子前 - 是的
Before he met his wife? - Yeah.
她让他迷途知返
She kept him on the straight and narrow.
你发现了什么
What is it?
牛筋草
Goat's head thorn.
我发现巴克利的时候 他的爪子上也有
When I found Barkley, he had these in his paw.
我们肯定来对地方了
We're definitely in the right spot.
你能不能闭嘴 巴克利 该死
Would you shut up, Barkley? Damn it.
麦克斯·米勒
Max Miller.
什么事
Yeah?
别紧张
Easy.
里格斯
Riggs?
出什么事了 麦克斯
What's going on, Max?
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表