剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
这是否意味着她参与其中?
that might indicate she was part of this?
越狱?
A prison break?
枪杀同事?无辜的人?
Shooting a colleague? An innocent person?
绝对不是。
Absolutely not.
或许她并没有扣动扳机。
Maybe she didn't pull the trigger.
可能是贾斯汀,也可能是和她在一起的那个男人。
Could've been Justine, could've been the guy they were with.
不,我的意思是……
No. I mean...
她十几岁的时候一团糟。
she was a mess when she was a teenager.
她一直耿耿于怀。
Had a chip on her shoulder,
她觉得自己一生运气不好,我并不怪她。
thought she was unlucky in life, and I don't blame her.
她妈妈真是个难缠的人。
Her mom is a real piece of work.
那是你妹妹吗?是的。
That your sister? Yeah.
她曾多次进出监狱。
She was in and out of jail.
她让我们所有人都很难过。
She made things real hard for all of us.
这就是我成为警♥察♥的原因。那样的童年经历,
It's why I became a cop. A childhood like that,
它可以把你推向任何方向。
it can push you in either direction.
你和我走上了同一条路……
You and I went one way...
或许她去了另一边?
...maybe she went the other?
我不愿相信。
I don't want to believe it.
如果你需要后退一步……
If you need to take a step back...
不作评判。
...no judgment.
没有。
Nope.
不会再有人受伤了。
No one else can get hurt.
我刚刚从瑞秋用来打电♥话♥的备用手♥机♥上获取了位置信息。
I just got a location on the burner phone Rachel called from.
它离双松镇很远。
It's nowhere near Twin Pines.
差远了,海伦。
Not even close, Helen.
她让我们摸不着头脑。
She was throwing us off.
你一定是斗牛士。
You must be Matador.
你一定是妈妈。
You must be Mamma.
如果你伤害了我的女儿们,你得向我交代。
If you hurt one of my girls, you answer to me.
那就让我来挣吧。
Then let me earn it.
好的。
Okay.
我们就从这里开始吧。
Let's start here.
我调查过你了。
I checked you out.
我有个表亲,他的前妻住在新罕布♥什♥尔州。
Got a cousin with an ex-wife at New Hampshire.
她说她从未听说过那里有位斗牛士。
Says she never heard about no Matador there.
地方很大。
Big place.
没待多久。
Wasn't there long.
就在有人越狱的第二天,你就被调走了。
And you get transferred the day after someone breaks out.
真是巧合啊!
Coincidence, huh?
过度拥挤。
Overcrowding.
纯粹靠运气。
Luck of the draw.
运气。
Luck.
这个词在这里并不常用。
That's not a word thrown around here that often.
在我老家,一切都得自己做。
Where I come from, you have to make your own.
你为谁工作?
Who are you working for?
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
她的意思是,我们认为你是只老鼠。
She means we think you're a rat.
如果我是只老鼠,你不觉得你早就被抓住了吗?
If I was a rat, don't you think you would've been busted
因为我发现了那件违♥禁♥品♥?
for that contraband I found?
如果你想要更好的选择,那就不是这样了。
Not if you were looking for something better than that.
比如什么?
Like what?
你告诉我。
You tell me.
我觉得你口袋里藏着保镖。
I think you have guards in your pocket.
我被人袭击时,他们视而不见。
They turned a blind eye when I got jumped.
你需要一个友好的守卫才能逃出这里。
And you'd need a friendly guard to break out of here.
如果有人计划逃跑,
If someone planned an escape,
我赌你赢。
my money's on you.
问题是:
Question is,
为什么?
why?
人们都想分一杯羹。
...people are going to want a piece of that pie.
靠自己创造运气,是吧?
Making your own luck, huh?
这是正确的。
That's right.
你的呢...
And yours...
快用完了。
is about to run out.
卫兵!霍兰德!
Guard! Hollander!
你跟我一起去。
You're coming with me.
你确定瑞秋是从这里打来的电♥话♥吗?
You sure this is where Rachel was calling from?
没错,就是这里。
This is the spot, yeah.
找到手♥机♥了。
Found the phone.
她肯定是在给你打完电♥话♥后就把手♥机♥扔了。
She must've ditched it right after she called you.
他们现在可能身在任何地方。是啊。
They could be anywhere by now. Yeah.
瑞妮,你还有我和布洛克。
Reenie, you've got me and Brock.
好的,我刚刚收到
Okay, so I just got
她和比莉挂断电♥话♥后,就被人袭击了。
off the phone with Billie, she got jumped.
她没事吧?
She okay?
她没事。
She's fine.
她出局了。
She's out.
她要查明蟑螂妈妈和这个计划有什么关系?
She find out what Mamma Roach has to do with this plan?
是的。
Yeah.
显然,贾斯汀口无遮拦。
Apparently, Justine ran her mouth,
她提到她的继母正坐在成堆的现金上,
mentioned that her stepmom was sitting on a pile of cash,
所以这就是他们的目的。
so that's what they're after.
所以瑞秋也参与其中。
So Rachel is in on it.
是的,看起来是这样。
Yeah, looks like it.
瑞秋救出他们时,贾斯汀带领他们找到了钱。
While Rachel breaks them out Justine leads them to the money,
然后他们利用蟑螂妈妈的兄弟把他们送到那里。
and then the use Mamma Roach's brother to get them there.
人人都有份。
Everyone's gets a cut.
嗯。
Mm-hmm.
继母有没有可能在一家名为……的公♥司♥工作?
Any chance stepmom works for a company called
威廉姆斯集团有限公♥司♥?
Williams Group, Inc.?
实际上,她是一家医用大♥麻♥公♥司♥的财务人员。
Actually, she does financials for a medical marijuana company
它是威廉姆斯集团的子公♥司♥。
which is a subsidiary of The Williams Group.
你是怎么知道的?
How did you know that?
就是我们发现的那个地堡的所有者,同一家公♥司♥。
The same company that owns the bunker we found.
好的,如果他们已经拿到钱了,
Okay, so if they already got the money,
那他们现在还在做什么?
then what are they still doing?
像这样的公♥司♥到处藏匿现金。
Companies like that stash cash all over the place
以防联邦政♥府♥突袭。大♥麻♥是合法的。
in case of a federal raid. Weed's legal.
在某些州。
In some states.
但从联邦层面来说,这仍然是非法的。
But federally it is still illegal.
这就是这些公♥司♥要承担的风险。
That's the risk these companies take.
他们无法通过传统银行进行资金转移。
They can't funnel their money through traditional banks.
所以,或许这笔钱是从地堡里转移出来的。
So maybe the money was moved from the bunker.
他们正在外面寻找它。
And they're out there looking for it.
贾斯汀的继母肯定知道那地方在哪儿。
Justine's stepmom would know exactly where that was.
没错。我们需要找到她。
Right. We need to find her.
告诉我这件事已经办完了。
Tell me this is done.
贾斯汀所谓的藏匿处里的财物不见了。
Justine's so-called bunker stash was gone.
最大的收获在她继母的办公室。
The big score's at her stepmom's office.
我们现在就在那儿,等着人们离开。
We're there now, waiting for people to leave,
但完事后我们需要帮助才能离开这里。
but we need help getting out of here when we're done.
他没能成功,但这都是他咎由自取。
He didn't make it, but it's his own fault.
你到底会不会履行协议?
You gonna hold up your end of this deal or not?
我们需要后援。
We need backup.
我尽力了。
I did my part.
如果你不帮忙,你就拿不到钱。
If you don't help, you're not gonna get your money.
这是威胁吗?
Is that a threat?
我可以让你的日子不好过。
I can make life hard for you.
你以为我害怕吗?
You think that I am afraid
低级狱警?
of a low-level prison guard?
你拿走我的钱……
You get my money...
她说了什么?
What did she say?
你最好说到做到。
You better come through.
好的。
All right.
谢谢你,兰迪。
Thank you, Randy.
贾斯汀的继母,卡桑德拉·布里奇斯
Justine's stepmom, Cassandra Bridges,
他已与贾斯汀的父亲离婚。
is no longer married to Justine's dad.
姓氏不同。
Different last name.
这就解释了为什么我们找不到连接。
Explains why we couldn't find the connection.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表