剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
找到一具尸体了。是的。看,还有一具。
Got a body. Yeah. Look, there's another one.
抓到她了。索尼娅。
Got her. Sonia.
还有其他人在这里吗?
Anybody else out here?
不。你确定?
No. You sure?
是的。
Yeah.
我会救你出去的。
I'm gonna get you out of there.
没关系。我们走吧。兰迪?
It's okay. Here we go. Randy?
开始了。对,过来。
Here we go. Yeah. Come here.
拜托,是我。
Come on. It's me.
别担心,我罩着你。
Come on. I got you.
我罩着你。你没事的。
I got you. You're okay.
我不明白。你……你在这里做什么?
I don't understand. What are you-what are you doing here?
梅根——她给我打了电♥话♥。
Megan-- she-she called me.
没事的。她打电♥话♥来了……请告诉我梅格平安无事。
It's okay. She called... Please tell me Meg is all right.
嗯,她没事。她……她很担心你。
Yeah, she's okay. She-She's worried about you.
这里发生了什么?
What went on here?
因为我看到了那个疯子,有个家伙想杀我。
A guy was trying to kill me because I saw that psycho
尼古拉斯开枪打人。
Nicholas shoot somebody.
没关系,没关系。
It's all right. It's all right.
感觉就像在走耻辱之路
Like, I'm doing the walk of shame,
然后我走到车道上。
and I get out to the driveway
我看到有个家伙在车旁等着,
and I see this dude waiting by a car,
我正准备请他载我一程。
and I'm about to ask him for a ride
尼古拉斯突然出现——他就像凭空冒出来的一样。
when Nicholas-- he comes out of nowhere
然后他开始谈论一些生意上的事,
and he starts talking about some business,
我甚至不知道是什么。然后,
I don't even know what. And then,
砰!他一枪把他打死了。
bam, he shoots his ass dead.
我当然会尖叫,因为谁不会呢,你知道吗?
And of course I scream, 'cause who wouldn't, you know?
然后他们把我绑起来,扔进了该死的壁橱里。
And then they tie me up and throw me in the damn closet.
我很幸运,他当时没有开枪打死我。
And I'm lucky that he didn't shoot me right then.
他为什么不这么做?
Why didn't he?
呃,彼得劝住了他。
Uh, Peter talked him down.
尼古拉斯派人带你去树林里了,是吗?
Nicholas had his guy take you out to the woods, yeah?
是的,他是在为我和另一个人挖坟。
Yeah, he was digging up a grave for the other guy and me.
我的意思是,我当时都吓坏了,你知道吗?
I mean, I was freaking out, you know?
我当时正在考虑一个计划
And I was thinking of a plan
因为我不知道自己该做什么。
because I didn't know what I was gonna do.
我当时有点儿……不得不跟他调情。
I kind of, like, had to flirt with him
我设法分散了他的注意力,然后趁机逃跑了。
and got him distracted and I made a run for it,
但他抓住了我。
but then he caught me.
我试图反抗,
And I tried to fight back,
然后他的枪就意外走火了。
and then his gun just, like, accidentally went off
然后杀了他。
and killed him.
太疯狂了,对吧?
It's crazy, right?
你做了你该做的事。
You did what you had to do.
很多人处在你的位置都会不知所措。
A lot of people in your position would've froze up.
是啊。不,我当时并没有要死的意思。
Yeah. No, I was not about to die.
不不不,不是那样的,在里诺也不是那样。
Nuh-uh, not like that, and not in Reno.
没事了。你现在安全了,好吗?
It's all right. You're safe now, okay?
好的,我们回到酒店后会报♥警♥。
All right, we'll call the police when we get back to the hotel.
我们应该再去找梅根了。
We should get back to Megan.
好的,我会给她发短♥信♥,告诉她我们正在路上。
Yeah. I'll text her, let her know we're on the way.
这一切都不是我想要的结果。
I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
我只是想玩得开心而已,你知道吗?
I was just trying to have a good time, you know?
有时,夜晚自有其规律。
Sometimes the night has a mind of its own.
哦,我的天哪,我只想
Oh, my God, I just want to take
现在就去洗个热水澡,把昨晚的一切都洗掉。
a hot shower and wash all last night away right now.
梅格,是我们。
Meg, it's us.
嘿,看……
Hey, loo...
怎么了?
What's wrong?
请进,请坐。
Come in. Have a seat.
嘿,伙计。
Hey, man.
所以,你们打算杀了我们吗?
So, y'all just gonna kill us, huh?
索尼娅亲眼目睹你杀人。
Sonia saw you murder someone.
你只是在完成一个闭环。
You're just closing the loop.
哦,这没什么私人恩怨。
Oh, it's nothing personal.
我哥哥真不该带他来。
My brother never should have brought
把这些廉价的废料倒进来,
this cheap slag into here,
但我们现在就身处这样的境地……
but here we are...
索尼娅。
Sonia.
寒意。
Chill.
你不必这样做。
You don't have to do this.
我们找回了朋友,没有理由
We got our friend back, there's no reason
继续推进此事。
to take this any further.
正确的。
Right.
不,并非如此。伙计们,行动起来。
Well, it's not. Do it, lads.
采取这样的行动,肯定会有回应。
Take action like that, there's gonna be a response.
这是自然规律。
It's the law of nature.
作用力,反作用力?
Force, counterforce?
没错,贱♥人♥!
Yeah, bitch!
兰迪,小心!
Randy, look out!
打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥。
Call the police.
正确的。
Right.
警方逮捕了尼古拉斯的手下和他的兄弟。
The police picked up Nicholas's men and his brother.
他们盯上布朗温一家很久了。
They've been after the Bronwens for a long time
但直到现在,我才发现他们身上有什么问题。
but could never pin anything on them until now.
那项谋杀指控会让他们坐很久的牢。
That murder charge is gonna put those guys away for a long time.
嘿。
Hey.
兰迪最近怎么样?
How's Randy doing?
他要放手一搏了。
He's taking his shot.
真是个难忘的夜晚啊!
What a night, huh?
是啊,你可真够直白的。
Yeah, you are telling me.
索尼娅在法♥院♥。
Sonia's at the courthouse,
她现在正在办理婚姻无效手续。
getting her marriage annulled right now.
或许这样最好。
Probably for the best.
我不喜欢跟人打赌,但是……
I don't like to bet against anybody, but...
我非常确定彼得不是那个人。
quite sure Peter was not the one.
关于我的什么?
What about me?
你还觉得我是你的唯一吗?
Still think I'm the one?
你知道,在这一切发生之前,
You know, before all this,
这正是我一直想听到你说的话。
that is all I ever wanted to hear you say.
现在呢?
And now?
现在,我……
Now, I...
我意识到上次我搞砸了……
I realize that I messed up last time...
激励你做得更多
pushing you to do more
在你还没准备好的时候,就变得更加强大。
and be more before you were ready.
我不会再那样做了。
I won't do that again.
所以这次我们或许会放慢脚步。
So maybe we'll take it slow this time.
你知道吗?看看事情会如何发展。
You know? See where it goes.
是的,我喜欢那样。
Yeah. I'd like that.
好的。
Good.
让我猜猜。索尼娅。
Let me guess. Sonia.
是的,她刚结束。
Yeah, she just finished up.
想出去玩玩,庆祝自己重获自♥由♥。
Wants to go out on the town, celebrate being a free woman.
你是认真的吗?老兄?这就是我要说的。
Are you serious, man? This is what I'm talking about.
老兄,你……不,我开玩笑的。
Man, you... No, I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的。哎呀。
I'm kidding. Geez.
老兄,你……
Man, you...
她正在享受水疗日。
She's having a spa day.
你呢?你在做什么?
What about you? What you doing?
我不知道,
I don't know,
我在想,或许晚些时候我们可以见面?
I was thinking maybe later, we could meet up?
就是随便聊聊,你知道的。
Just casual, you know?
约会定好了。
It's a date.
好的,回头见。
Okay. See you later.
再见。
See you.
♪ 我有这种感觉 ♪
♪ I got the feeling ♪
♪宝贝,宝贝,我有这种感觉♪
♪ Baby, baby, I got the feeling ♪
♪ 你不知道 ♪
♪ You don't know ♪
随意。♪ 你对我做了什么 ♪
Casual. ♪ What you do to me ♪
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表