剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
两次派驻阿富汗
two tours in Afghanistan.
本是个好人
Ben is a good boy,
但他得自卫
but he will defend himself,
老天保佑那些招惹他的人
and Lord help anybody who comes at him.
如果真是他干的呢
And what if he did do these things?
那我希望他能承担后果
Then I'd want him to face the consequences.
我并不想妨碍正义
I've no interest in standing in the way of justice.
好吧
Okay.
我会帮你找到他
I'll help you find him.
你好 - 要来点什么
Hi. - Know what you want?
嗯 我想知道…
Yeah. Yeah, I was wondering, uh...
你昨晚上不上班
if you were working last night.
我听说了昨晚的事
I heard about what happened.
你有看到什么吗
You see anything?
是的 事情就是那个变♥态♥
Yeah. What happened was that freak
followed Angie out to her van.
他想非礼她 后来飞车党的人出现了想阻止他
Tried to grab her, then the bikers tried to stop him.
你亲眼目睹的吗
And you saw that?
不是
No.
但警♥察♥是这么说的
But that's what the police are saying happened.
我觉得那家伙不像好人
I had bad vibes about that guy.
我不喜欢他看她的眼神
I didn't like the way he was looking at her.
那名警♥察♥是怎么回事
What about the cop?
塔姆吗
Tam?
他下班了 晚上出来玩玩
He was off-duty, he'd headed out for the night.
肯定是看到有人闹事 想出手阻拦
Must have saw the fight and tried to stop it.
你打听这么多干什么
Why are you so interested, anyways?
有人雇我来找到凶手 我…
Someone hired me to figure out who's responsible. I...
我看到前门有摄像头
I noticed there's security cameras out front.
我怎样才能看昨晚的录像
How would I get a look at that footage if I wanted to?
达雷尔
Darrell?
这个人在找昨晚的家伙
This guy's after the guy from last night.
他想看监控录像
He wants to look at the footage.
你是赏金猎人吗
Some kind of bounty hunter?
不是
No.
好吧 不管你是什么
Well, whateveryou are,
警长先你一步 她今早拿走了监控录像
the sheriff beat you to it, took the tape this morning.
但如果我是你
But if I were you,
我会趁还没惹出麻烦之前溜得远远的
I'd get out of here while the getting's good.
不要挑事 瑞奇
Don't start more trouble, Ricky.
闭嘴 拉蒙娜
Shut the hell up, Ramona.
你看上去刚刚打完一架
Well, you look like you were just in a fight.
昨晚弄的吗
That happen last night?
你的眼睛
Your eye?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
金德森的奶奶雇了我
Kinderson's grandmother hired me.
那混♥蛋♥杀了我的两个朋友
That bastard killed two of my friends,
绑♥架♥了一个无辜的女孩
kidnapped an innocent girl,
怎么着 你是来救他的吗
and you're, what, here to save him?
不是的 我不是来救他 帮忙而已
No, no, no, I'm not here to save him. I'm here to help.
小老弟 你这次站错队了
Ah, hell no, you're on the wrong side of this, partner.
我马上就走
I was just leaving.
不 你哪都别想走
Oh, no, no, you ain't leaving.
够了
Enough!
这他妈
What the hell
是想干什么
is going on?
这家伙想帮那个神经
This guy's trying to help that psycho,
杀了我们两个人还绑♥架♥了那个女孩
killed our boys and took that girl.
是真的吗
That true?
金德森的奶奶雇我找到他
Kinderson's grandmother hired me to find him.
看来是我们走运了
Well, I say we're lucky that you're here,
不管是谁雇的你
regardless of who's paying you.
我们也想找到他
We want to find him, too.
我替瑞奇道歉 他还惊魂未定
Sorry about Ricky here. He's pretty shook up.
我们能帮上什么
How can we help?
你可以告诉我事情经过
You can show me what happened.
好了 告诉他事情是怎样的
All right. Tell him what happened.
我、帕迪和达克当时在这 一块抽烟来着
Me, Paddy and Duck were hanging out over here, having a smoke.
那女孩走出来 朝她的车走去
Girl came out, headed to her van.
金德森抓住她
Your guy grabs her.
我们上前阻止
We tried to stop him,
但那家伙壮得要死 我们一起上
but the guy was crazy strong. Took us all on.
你是说事发地点在这里
You say it happened here?
对
Yeah.
尸体是在酒吧后找到的
Bodies were found behind the bar.
他肯定是移到那里了 我哪知道
Well, he must've moved them. I don't know.
那家伙把我打晕了
Guy knocked me out cold.
喂 你去哪里
Hey. Where you going?
不要紧的
It's all right.
不对 尸体没有被移♥动♥过 他们是在这里打架的
No, bodies weren't moved. The fight happened back here.
你们在我的犯罪现场干什么
What are you doing to my crime scene?
沃尔科特警长 你找到他了吗
Sheriff Walcott. You find him yet?
我们会抓到他的
Oh, we'll get him.
只是需要增派人手
Just need to bring in some more manpower.
你是谁 - 柯尔特·肖
Who are you? - Colter Shaw.
凶手奶奶雇了他
Killer's grandmother hired him.
好吧 你们俩去别处走走
All right. You two take a hike.
我要单独和肖先生谈谈
Need to speak with Mr. Shaw. Alone.
没问题 警长
You got it, Sheriff.
走吧
Let's go.
你快离开
Gonna need you to leave.
飞车党的人就已经够我吃一壶了
Got enough on my plate keeping the bikers in line.
金德森持有武器 极其危险
Kinderson's armed, extremely dangerous,
而且失踪的女孩还在他手上
and he's still got the missing girl.
时间不等人
Clock's ticking.
不 我明白
Yeah, no, I understand that,
但你把你手下的警员
but you got your officers back here
都派到了错误的地方
looking in the wrong part of the forest.
你说什么
Excuse me?
金德森 他往…
Kinderson, he went...
他往那边走了
He went that way.
你怎么知道
Oh. How'd you figure that?
过来 我指给你看
Come here, I'll show you.
看到了吗
See this?
那是血迹 对吗
That's blood, isn't it?
是的
Yep.
来吧
Here we go.
看这里
Look at this.
鞋印朝着那边走
Boot print headed off that way.
只有一个人的鞋印 那女孩呢
Only see one set. What about the girl?
这些鞋印很深 对吗
These are pretty deep, aren't they?
即使是对金德森那样的体型来说
Even for a man Kinderson's size.
我觉得他抱着她
I think he's carrying her.
如果他们步行离开
If they went off on foot,
其中一人受了伤
one of them is injured,
我觉得他们顶多走出
I say they probably only covered maybe, what,
差不多15平方英里
15 square miles?
除非他们在某处藏了一辆车
Unless they got a car stashed somewhere.
如果他们像你说的走了那边
Well, if he went off this way like you say,
那我想给你看点东西
then I want to show you something.
看看你有什么想法
See what you make of it.
不过走着去太远了
It's, uh, it's too far to walk, though.
坐我的车怎么样
You mind riding with me?
边开车边聊 甩开那些人
Drive and talk, away from all these folks?
好啊
Sure.
抱歉 县里的规矩
Sorry, county regs.
平民坐后面
Civilians ride in back.
好吧
All right.
所以…
So...
…你是怎么看的
...what do you make of all this?
我想飞车党对打斗的地点撒了谎
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表