剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you, I appreciate that.
与此同时
Well, while you're doing that, uh...
你可以查出是谁移♥动♥了
could you find out who moved those three barrels
放在那边的三个桶吗
that were resting right over there?
什么桶
Barrels?
如果你注意看那边的地板
Yeah, if you look at the floor there,
看到那些圆圈了吗
you see those rings?
那意味着直到最近那里摆着三个金属桶
That indicates that there were three metal barrels up until recently.
也许就在昨天
Say, maybe yesterday.
那边摆着三个金属桶
There were three metal barrels resting right over here.
你再看看这里的痕迹
And if you take a look at these marks here...
这…
that...
这里的痕迹 这表明了
these right here, that would indicate
金属桶被倒过来
that the barrels were tipped over on their side,
然后向全地形车滚过去
right, and then rolled out right toward the UTV.
当然了
Which, of course,
那是滚动金属桶最佳的方式
is usually the best way to roll barrels like that,
因为他们通常都很重
since they're generally pretty heavy.
你怎么会知道这么多
How did you know that?
职业病
Occupational hazard.
工作的一部分
Part of my job.
你的工作肯定很奇怪
Strange line of work you must be in.
你根本猜不到
You have no idea.
不管怎样 你可不可以调查一下…
Anyway, would you mind looking into that--
是谁移♥动♥了那些金属桶
who might have moved these barrels?
这里是酒庄
Well, it's a winery.
金属桶到处都是
Lot of barrels.
但我很乐意打听打听
But I'm happy to ask.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Appreciate it.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
好了
All right.
嘿 我们有麻烦了
Hey. Yeah, we got a problem.
查出她给谁打电♥话♥
Find out who she's calling?
我已经尽快了
Working as fast as I can here,
我的朋友 这不是什么简单的工作
my guy. Not exactly easy, what I do.
我知道 我们时间有点紧
I got it. We're kind of on a time crunch.
总是如此
Always is.
好了 我查不到身份 她联♥系♥的人
Okay, I can't get an ID. Whoever she's calling
用了一次性手♥机♥
is using a burner.
但我在庄园里查到了一个信♥号♥♥
But I am getting a ping from inside the property.
在哪里
Any location?
酒桶贮藏室 地下室
Uh, barrel room, basement level.
位置发给你了
Dropping you a pin.
我不会伤害你的 除非万不得已
I don't want to hurt you any more than I have to.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
告诉我是谁
Give me a name.
告诉我是谁 - 帕杜
Give me a name! - Pardue.
杰西·帕杜 我替他工作
Jesse Pardue. I work for him.
做什么
Doing what?
他是建筑工
He's a builder.
他付钱给你让你搬走那些桶吗
He pay you to move those barrels?
那些尸体被挖出来时你也在场吗
Were you there when he dug up those bodies?
你对奎因做了什么
What did you do with Quinn?
什么都没干 老兄
Nothing, man. Aah!
我说的是真的
I'm... I'm telling the truth.
我最后看到她 她还活着
Last I saw, she was alive.
她在哪
Where is she?
她在哪
Where is she?
你准备好了吗
You ready?
我提醒了你的人哈多克
I warned your guy Haddock
肖在四处打探找她
about Shaw snooping around looking for her.
我让他去把那些桶搬走
I told him to move the barrels.
但如果被肖找到了…
But if Shaw finds them...
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我以为我们说好的
I thought we had a deal.
两天后我会把钱给你
I'll get you your money in two days.
你没搞清楚状况
You don't understand.
我的公♥司♥48小时后就要卖♥♥掉了
My company is set to sell in 48 hours.
那笔钱比你一辈子花的都多
It is worth more money than you could spend in your whole life.
你只需要再等等
You just need to wait.
我没有那么多时间了
I don't have that kind of time anymore.
我现在就可以给你我所有的财产
Yeah, I'll-I'll give you whatever I have now.
我会清空我的银行账户
I'll empty my bank account. I just
我只需要一部手♥机♥
need a phone and I can literally
我就可以在十分钟内汇给你
wire it to you in ten minutes.
你肯定觉得我笨得要死 对吗
You must think I'm pretty dumb, don't you?
给你一部手♥机♥让你求救吗
Giving you a phone... so you can call for help?
我绝不会的
I would never.
我保证 如果你放了我 我不会对任何人说起
I promise, if you let me go, I would never say a word
我看到了什么 我保证
to anyone about what I saw. I promise.
不能冒那个险
Can't take that chance.
不敢相信我竟然没注意到
I can't believe I missed it.
几年前我解雇了一个承包商
I fired a contractor a few years back
因为没有遵守安全协议
for not adhering to safety protocols.
那人就叫杰西·帕杜 在这里干过些活
Guy's name was Jesse Pardue, did some work around here.
这就解释了他怎么知道
That'd explain how he knew where to bury the bodies
把尸体藏在没人注意的地方
where no one would look for 'em.
另外 他跟园地维护人员有关系 对吗
Plus, he had an in with the groundskeeper, right?
他可以偷偷溜进庄园
He could sneak on to the property.
只是无法相信我没有察觉
Just can't believe I missed it.
目前最重要的是
The only thing that matters right now
在他们处理掉奎因之前找到他
is that we find Quinn before they get rid of her.
瑞妮
Reenie?
嘿 你还有多远
Hey. How far out are you?
现在正在去帕杜家的路上
On our way to Pardue's house right now.
预计还有五分钟
ETA five minutes.
好的 警♥察♥也赶去了
Okay, the cops are on their way, too.
他们可能会比你先到
They might make it there first.
帕杜的人还说了什么吗
Anything else from Pardue's guy?
没有 他说没有律师在场不会开口
No. Says he won't talk without his lawyer.
但与此同时 我做了些调查
But in the meantime, I did some digging,
看上去几年前几个工人神秘失踪了
and it sounds like several workers mysteriously disappeared
我已经让维尔玛调取资料了
over the years. I've got Velma pulling files now.
没人调查吗
No one looked into it?
当时有流言说
Well, rumor had it that they were
他们是流动工人 回到了他们的祖国
migrant workers who returned to their home countries.
没人想过调查那件事
No one thought to look into it.
我刚得到消息 警♥察♥到了帕杜的家
I just got word. Police are arriving to Pardue's place now.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
听到了
I got it.
上 上 上 行动
Go! Go! Go! Move.
入口安全
Entry clear!
安全
Clear!
厨房♥安全
Kitchen clear.
壁橱 安全
Closet, clear.
安全 安全 警报解除
Clear! Clear. All clear.
搜查卧室 - 我在那
Clear the bedroom. - I'm there!
所有房♥间安全
All rooms clear.
这里没人
No one's here.
还好吗 怎么了 - 房♥子是空的
You all right? What is it? - The house is empty.
奎因不在那里
Quinn's not there.
她不在那里 那她到底在哪
She's not there? Then where the hell is she?
嘿 柯尔特
Hey, Colter.
维尔玛 我需要你的帮助 要快
Velma, I need your help, and fast.
我知道瑞妮让你查帕杜的资料
I know Reenie's got you looking up files on Pardue.
在查了
Already on it.
你要找什么 - 远程工作的地点
What are you looking for? - Remote job sites he was working on.
找到一个
Got one.
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表