剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
我了解克莱尔 好吗 我了解她
I know Clare, okay? I know her.
不 这实在…这不可能
No, that... It's just... That's not possible.
她办公室遭遇了袭击
Her office was targeted.
死了五个人 没找到克莱尔
Five dead, no sign of Clare.
罗根 彼此相爱的两个人
Logan, people can love each other
为了隐瞒真♥相♥会向对方撒谎
and lie to one another to protect them from the truth.
不 抱歉 我没有点客房♥服务
No, I'm sorry, I d-I didn't order any room service.
罗根 罗根
Logan? Logan?
你好 我是罗根 请留言
Hi, you've reached Logan. Leave a message.
快接电♥话♥ 快啊 伙计
Come on, come on, come on, pick up, man. Come on.
嘿 兰迪 怎么了 - 瑞妮
Hey, Randy, what's up? - Reenie,
柯尔特在调查的这个案子有点不对劲
something's really weird about this case Colter's on.
那个失踪的女人吗
What, the missing woman?
对 就是这个
Yeah, that.
他去了她的办公室
He went to her office
发现所有人都死了
and he found everybody dead.
那地方叫做SLD出版公♥司♥
Some place called SLD Publishing,
但实际上却不是那样
except that's not what it is.
好吗 就好比
All right? It's, like, a front
情报机构的幌子一样 间谍之类的
for some intelligence operation, like, spy stuff.
等等
W-Wait, hold on.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that, exactly?
我黑进了他们的主机
Because I hacked into the mainframe,
里面有一些录音 录音里人们在用代号♥交谈
heard a bunch of voice recordings of people talking in code name.
奇怪的防火墙
Firewalls. Like, weird firewalls
还有黑客陷阱 不是我们能搞定的
and hack traps. Like, this is... this is next-level stuff.
好的 你需要我做什么
Okay. Okay. What do you need from me?
你在政♥府♥里有关系 对吗
You got all those government contacts, right?
有一些
I've got a few, yeah.
好的 我要你动用这些关系
Okay, I need you to use 'em.
我们得查出SLD出版公♥司♥的真面目
We got to find out who this SLD Publishing really is.
敌人在暗柯尔特在明
Colter's flying blind here
那些人啊 伙计
and these kind of people, man,
他们很危险 不是闹着玩的
they-they're dangerous. They don't play around.
兰迪
Yeah. Randy?
让一个人泄露机密信息
Getting someone to spill classified information--
这个请求可不小
that's gonna be a big ask.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
如果不是事情非常严重我也不会问你了
And I wouldn't be asking if it wasn't serious.
好吗 我是求你帮我帮助柯尔特
Okay? I'm asking you to help me to help Colter.
你去打探打探消息
You keep asking around
我继续调查 好吗
and I'll keep digging, okay?
没问题
I got you.
谢谢 我…
Thank you. Thank you. I...
什么鬼
What the hell?
你搁这逗我呢
You got to be kidding me.
不 不 不 这不可能
No, no, no, no, no. No, this can't be happening.
怎么回事
What is this?
怎么了
What's going on?
我得挂了 有人黑了我的电脑 好吗
I got to go. I got a breach situation, okay?
你…你有什么发现就告诉我
You just... Let me know what you find and...
兰迪 - 该死
Randy? - Damn it.
兰迪 说话啊
Randy, talk to me.
我得挂了
I got to go. Uh...
听着 你要小心一点
Look, you be careful.
我会的
Will do.
你也一样
You too.
日了狗了
The hell, man?
肖先生
Mr. Shaw.
我们知道你是谁
We know who you are.
你是谁
Who's this?
这不重要
That's not important.
重要的是你不要再调查下去了
What is important is that you stop doing what you're doing.
你对罗根做了什么
What'd you do with Logan?
你是克莱尔的同事吗
You working with Clare?
我们已经警告过你了
You've been warned.
不要插手 肖先生
Walk away, Mr. Shaw.
瑞妮
Reenie?
嘿 兰迪刚刚跟我说了这件案子
Hey. Just got the download from Randy.
你查到克莱尔的办公室是在掩盖什么了吗
You find out what Clare's office is a front for?
为了这事 我的线人冒了很大的风险
Yeah, my contact really went out on a limb for me on this one
我们也仅仅触及到了表面
and we're still barely scratching the surface,
但看上去SLD出版公♥司♥
but it appears that SLD Publishing
实际上是反恐署的幌子
is a front for the Counter Terrorism Agency,
与某种卫星研究有关
connected to some kind of satellite research.
机密研究吗
Off the books?
从他们掌握的信息来看 是的
From what they can tell, yes,
被隐藏在国防部某个情报机构下
buried in some DoD intelligence arm.
但是…
But, uh...
听着 我的建议是停手
Listen, my advice: quit this job
立马停手
right now.
有人也给过我同样的建议
Mm. Someone just gave me the same advice.
这可能是曼哈顿计划之类的项目
It could be kind of like the Manhattan Project.
知道吗 各个部门相互隔离不了解对方的工作
You know? Isolated sections that don't know about the others,
所以没人能得知全貌
so no one's really getting the full picture.
既创造了合理的推诿空间
Creates plausible deniability
又为资助者提供了道德防火墙
and gives whoever is funding this thing a moral firewall
以防出什么岔子
in case things go south.
柯尔特 你在哪
Colter, where are you?
罗根·迪拉德的酒店房♥间 有人抓走了他
Logan Dillard's hotel room. Someone took him.
柯尔特… - 我的挂了
Colter... - I got to go.
有话好说 克莱尔
Easy, Clare.
我不是威胁
I'm not a threat.
我是你丈夫雇来找你的
Your husband hired me to find you.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
柯尔特·肖
Colter Shaw.
你和你丈夫罗根
You met your husband Logan
是在回伦敦的航♥班♥上相遇的 对吗
on a flight back from London, right?
只不过他不知道你是个间谍
Only he didn't know you were a spy.
他只是个目标吗
Was he just a mark?
当然不是 你不知道你在说什么
Of course not. You don't know what the hell you're talking about.
我知道你在逃命
I know you're on the run.
我知道你办公室里的所有人都死了
I know everyone in your office is dead
除了你和艾琳·特纳
except you and Eileen Turner.
不管发生了什么我可以帮你
I can help you with whatever this is.
告诉我是怎么回事
Tell me what's going on.
问题就在这里
That's just it.
我不了解全局
I don't have all the pieces.
罗根不该把你卷入这件事
Logan should have never brought you into this.
你让他没得选择 不是吗
Well, you didn't leave him much of a choice, did you?
一声不吭的走掉
Disappearing like that.
你要告诉我到底发生了什么吗
Want to tell me what's going on?
我收到了一条部门主管发来的短♥信♥
I got a text from my section chief.
艾琳·特纳 - 是的 她说我们已经暴露了
Eileen Turner. - Yeah, she said we'd been compromised,
需要暂时避避风头
that we were going dark.
她有一辆车停在巷子里
She had a car waiting in the alley.
你没有跟罗根说一声就走掉了
And you left without telling Logan?
规定就是这样 摒除个人事务
That's the protocol. Leave everything personal
一走了之
and walk away.
你们在办公室里做什么
What do you do at that office?
我们控制着一组隐形卫星阵列
We control an array of cloaked satellites.
我们选择坐标 处理相关数据
We choose the coordinates, process the data,
监测企图入侵的人
look for breach attempts.
高级监视 反间谍
High level surveillance, counterintelligence.
是的 我们的工作举足轻重 - 这是秘密工作
Yeah, it's important work. - It's covert.
我知道我们的工作意义重大 但这个
Yeah, I knew what we were doing had implications, but this?
来吧 伙计们
Come on, guys.
艾琳接到你之后你们去了哪
Where'd you go after Eileen picked you up?
她带我去了一个安全屋 让我待在那里
She took me to a safe house, told me to stay put
直到另行通知
until I got further instructions,
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表