剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
但我告诉你,如果你进去问问题,
But I'm telling you, if you go in there asking questions,
事情不会顺利的。
it is not gonna go well.
这取决于你如何提问。
Depends on how you ask.
罗尼·耶茨?
Ronnie Yates?
是的。
Yeah.
你根本不知道
You have no idea
你犯了个大错误。
what a big mistake you're making.
我愿意冒险一试。
I'll take my chances.
就想聊聊天。
Just want to talk.
好了,你已经拿到枪了。
Well, you got the gun.
比尔·韦弗。
Bill Weaver.
他呢?他来看你了吗?
What about him? He come see you?
很多人来看我,也有很多人消失。
Lot of people come to see me. Lot of people disappear
是谁来看你?因为他失踪了。
that come see you? Because he's missing.
那不是我的问题。
Well, that's not my problem.
如果我发现了,那就是你的问题了。
It will be your problem if I find out
这件事跟你一点关系都没有。
you have anything to do with it.
我不。
I don't.
比尔一直在找的那个人就在这里。
There's a guy Bill was looking for.
带走了这个孩子。
Took this kid right here.
这是你喜欢的吗?
Is that your thing?
绑♥架♥儿童?
Kidnapping children?
小心点。我可不感兴趣。
Careful. I ain't into that.
就只会贩卖♥♥冰♥毒♥吗?
Just slinging meth is all, huh?
是的。我得做我该做的事。
Yeah. Do what I got to do.
你为什么不直接告诉我你的名字呢?
Why don't you just give me a name?
比尔在找谁?
Who was Bill looking for?
这是我们之间的秘密。
Stays between you and me.
墨菲。卡尔·墨菲。
Murphy. Carl Murphy.
他为你工作吗?偶尔做点零工。
He work for you? Little bit here and there.
但他不是我的船员。
But he's not one of my crew.
他为你做了什么?
What's he do for you?
有时我们会用他
Sometimes we use him
向贝克斯菲尔德运送自♥由♥职业货物。
to freelance loads down into Bakersfield.
他跑长途。他是卡车司机吗?
Drives a long-haul. He's a trucker?
是的。
Yeah.
你有没有告诉他比尔四处打听他的消息?
Did you tell him Bill was asking around about him?
是啊。没问是什么事。
Yeah. Didn't ask what about.
光是看到老人到处跑来跑去问问题就够让人兴奋的了。
Just the fact that the old man's running around asking questions.
这不是我需要的那种热量。
It's not the sort of heat that I need.
但如果墨菲遇到的是孩子……
But if Murphy is dealing kids...
我要亲自去找他。
...I'm gonna find him myself.
如果你能置身事外,我会很感激的。
I'd appreciate it if you'd just stay out of it.
或者什么?或者也许
Or what? Or maybe
我还会再来拜访你。
I come pay you another visit.
你决定。
Your call.
嘿。嘿。
Hey. Hey.
刚收到。我知道这里越来越冷了,好吗?
Just got this. I know it's getting real cold in here, okay?
你对我太好了。谢谢。好的。
You are too sweet to me. Thank you. Okay.
但是你不用照顾我,好吗?我很好。
But you don't have to take care of me, okay? I'm good.
真的吗?是的。
Are you really? Yes.
我正在调查科尔特给我们起的这个名字。
I'm just looking into this name Colter gave us,
他其实不太行。嗯。
and he is not so good. Well,
科尔特会处理好的。他总是能处理好。
Colter'll take care of it. He always does.
你还有什么想说的吗?
You have something else you want to say?
嘿,沙夫又打电♥话♥来了,他真是锲而不舍。
Hey, Sharf called again, and he's being really persistent.
你打算给他回电♥话♥吗?
Are you gonna call him back?
最终会的。我只是,你知道,有点忙。
Eventually. I'm just, you know, a little busy
埃利奥特还在养伤,加上工作上的事,所以……
with Elliott recuperating and work stuff, so...
我明白。你经历了很多。
I get it. You've been through a lot.
记住,如果你需要什么,我随时都在,好吗?
Just know I'm here if you need anything, okay?
我知道了。谢谢。好的。
I know. Thank you. All right.
沙夫可以等。
Sharf can wait.
我需要一些空间来理清思路。
I just need some space to think things out.
是科尔特。
It's Colter.
嘿。嘿。
Hey. Hey.
你找到关于墨菲的任何线索吗?
You find anything on this Murphy?
是的,我这里已经调出他的档案了。
Yeah. I've got his file pulled up right here.
和?
And?
我查阅了ViCAP犯罪数据库。
And I checked the ViCAP criminal database.
他是已登记在案的性犯罪者。
He's a registered sex offender.
所以他不是在大型货运公♥司♥工作?
So he's not working for a big trucking company?
没错。他持有独♥立♥商业驾驶员执照。
Exactly. He's licensed as an independent commercial driver.
这意味着他无需向调度中心报告他的路线。
Means he doesn't have to report his routes to dispatch.
这是绑♥架♥儿童的绝佳场所。
This is a perfect setup for someone to kidnap a kid
然后,在任何人搞清楚到底发生了什么之前,就消失了。
and then disappear before anyone knows what the hell is going on.
那太黑暗了。
That is so dark.
我查了一些家庭住址。
I looked up some home addresses.
回声岭什么也没有。
Nothing in Echo Ridge.
嗯。有家人在吗?
Hmm. Any family there?
他父亲拥有房♥产
His father owned property
就在回声岭郊外,
just outside of Echo Ridge,
但他已经去世六年了。
but he's been dead six years.
把地址发给我。
Send me the address.
知道了。
Got it.
嘿,C。
Hey, C.
你收到我的短♥信♥了吗?
Did you get my text?
是的,我们正在查看它们。
Yeah. We're looking at them now.
真希望我们不是。这些东西你是从哪儿弄来的?
Wish we weren't. Where'd you get these?
照片来自墨菲的房♥车。
Pictures came from Murphy's trailer.
墨菲就是比尔要找的那个人。
Murphy's the guy Bill was looking for.
我们需要对这些孩子进行一番调查。
We need to run a search on these kids, man.
我已经在运行它了。
I'm already running it.
该死。
Damn.
哦,这简直是一场噩梦。
Oh, this is a horror show.
他们都击中了目标。
All of them are hitting.
有些孩子是离家出走的,
Some kids are coming up as runaways,
但大多数情况下只是
but mostly it's just
父母绝望的帖子
desperate posts of parents
他们不知道自己的孩子发生了什么事。
not knowing what happened to their kid.
他们来自全国各地。
And they're from all over the country.
这个墨菲似乎卷入了某种事情。
This Murphy was involved in some sort
儿童贩卖♥♥网络。
of child trafficking network.
而且他并非独自一人作案。
And wasn't working alone.
比尔在家吗?有人看到他了吗?
Any sign of Bill at his place?
不,我觉得他吓到他了,他跑了。
No. I think he spooked him. He took off.
最近这里肯定来过孩子。
There were definitely kids here recently.
这好像是个……藏匿毒品的窝点。
This is some sort of a... a stash house.
我觉得他想甩掉他所有的孩子。
I think he's trying to ditch all the kids he has.
我在这里找到了药片。
I found pills here,
这让我相信他是在给他们下药,以便转移他们。
which leads me to believe he's drugging them to move them.
我需要弄清楚它在哪。
I need to figure out where.
好的。我们该如何找到他?
Okay. How do we find him?
我给你发了一张收据的照片。
I sent you a photo of a receipt
如果手♥机♥上有手♥机♥,你能追踪到它吗?
with a cell phone on it, can you trace it?
呃,看起来像个燃烧器。
Uh, looks like a burner.
给我点时间,我会找到合适的地点。
Give me some time. I'll find a location.
谢谢你,鲍比。
Thanks, Bobby.
皮肯斯警官。很久以前。现在是皮肯斯警长了。
Officer Pickens. Long time. Sheriff Pickens, now.
没想到还会再见到你。
Didn't think I'd see you back.
听说你一直在到处奔波追逐奖励。
Heard you've been running around chasing rewards.
回到镇上是为了帮助安吉拉。
Back in town to help Angela.
肖,你发现的可真是一团糟啊。
Well, quite the mess you found, Shaw.
我已对墨菲发出通缉令。
I got an APB out on Murphy.
我觉得是比尔把他逼出来的。
I think Bill flushed him out
而这最终导致了他的死亡。
and that's what got him killed.
安吉拉知道了吗?
Does Angela know yet?
是啊,我告诉她了。真是个棘手的电♥话♥。
Yeah, I told her. Tough phone call.
我一定会去看看她。
I'll make sure to swing by and check in on her.
从他拖车里的照片来看,
By the looks of the photos in his trailer,
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表