剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
不过倒是一次不错的尝试
Uh, that was a good effort, though.
你能不能让他闭嘴
Will you shut him up?
行
Sure.
我去拿瓶啤酒 你要吗
Gonna grab a beer. You want one?
不要 我更喜欢葡萄酒 雷司令
Nah, I'm more of a wine guy. Riesling.
嗯 很符合你的气质
Yeah, that makes sense.
今晚的球场上弥漫着一股异常澎湃的激♥情♥
Ah, just a desperately electric energy on the pitch this evening.
你再踢门我就对你不客气了
Kick that door again and I'm gonna hurt you.
老太婆说我们不能杀你
Old lady says I can't kill you
直到你老婆完成她的要求
until your girl does what she needs,
但我可以轻易砍掉你一个脚趾
but I can easily take one of your toes.
好多了
Better.
你没事吧
You okay?
我们赶紧出去
Let's get you out of here.
快走
Go. Go, go, go!
走啊 快走
Go, go, go! Go, come on.
来
Here.
让我看看
Okay. Let me take a look.
子弹穿过去了 你没事
Yeah, it went through. You're gonna be okay.
我给你打急救电♥话♥ - 克莱尔怎么样了
I'll call the paramedics. - What about Clare?
我得在她完事之前找到她 - 救救她
I need to get to her before she finishes what she's already... - Save her.
开始吧 这一切很快就结束了
Let's get to work. This will all be over soon.
到你了
Your turn.
抱歉
Sorry.
你还有一次机会
You have one more chance.
要是我不得不杀了你
If you force me to kill you,
你要知道下一个死的就是罗根
know that Logan dies right after you.
输入这些坐标
Enter those coordinates.
你为谁工作
Who are you working for?
我自己 快照我说的做
Myself. Now please, just do what I ask.
现在你要杀了我 对吗
You're gonna kill me now, aren't you?
我也不想
I never wanted to.
谁啊
Hello?
克莱尔 住手
Clare, stop.
别这样做
Don't do this.
罗根呢
Logan?
他…他会没事的 他和我们在一起 很安全
He'll... Logan's fine. He's with us, he's safe.
她杀了我朋友 - 克莱尔
She killed my friends. - Clare,
别这样
stop.
罗根永远不会原谅我
Logan's never gonna forgive me.
如果你开枪了 杀了她 克莱尔…
If you do this, if you kill her, Clare...
她毁了我的生活
She ruined my life.
我们就永远查不出她为谁工作了
...we're never gonna find out who she's working with.
还会有更多的人丧命
More people will die.
我是海王星00-12485
This is Neptune 00-12485.
我要上报一个安全漏洞
I need to report a security breach.
嘿 有件事可能有点吓人 也可能让人有点安心
Hey, so, this could be a little scary or it could be a little comforting,
就看你怎么看待了
depending on your point of view.
是什么
What is?
我今早收到了一封巴塞洛缪副局长的信
I got a letter in my office this morning from a Deputy Director Bartholomew.
这个名字有印象吗
Name ring a bell?
艾琳·特纳就是向他汇报工作
It's the man Eileen Turner reported to.
没错是他 他想让我感谢你的服务
Yeah, exactly. And he wanted me to thank you for your service.
很奇怪对吧
That's odd. Right?
这封信是让你放宽心
Like, is this letter meant to be reassuring,
好像在说“你什么都不用担心”
as if "You have nothing to worry about"
还是说是一个警告
or is it meant to be a warning,
意思是“我们在看着你”
to say, "We're watching you,"
从始至终
like, "all of the time"?
如果他们有心联♥系♥某人 动他们 这易如反掌
Well, if they want to reach out and touch someone, they will.
我想也是
Figured that.
我相信他们会来找我的
I'm sure they'll be paying me a visit.
在那之前 我不会去担心这个的
Until then, I'm not gonna worry about it.
好吧 那就这样吧
Okay. Well, fair enough.
我得出庭了 但嘿
Um, I've got to get to court, but hey,
你应该去看一场百老汇
you should go check out a Broadway show
在你离开之前
before you leave the city.
还用得着你说 我已经订了《六位皇后》的票了
Kidding me? I already got tickets to Six.
等会 真的吗
Wait, really?
音乐剧哎 我还真没想到
A musical? I did not see that coming.
我在拓宽我的视野
I'm broadening my horizons.
真不错
Good for you.
好了 回头再聊
All right, I'll talk to you later.
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me here.
这是给你的 - 多谢
This is for you. - Oh, thank you.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
还行吧
Okay.
克莱尔联♥系♥你了吗
Hear from Clare?
我接到了几个未知来电
Well, I've gotten a few calls from an unknown caller.
可能是她 - 可能吧
Could be her. - Maybe.
我没接
I haven't picked up.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready to.
她欺骗了我
She-she lied to me.
很难再相信她说的任何话
It's gonna be hard to trust anything she says.
当你受到家人的背叛 那种伤心尤其抓心挠肺
That kind of betrayal cuts deep when it comes from family.
是啊 - 不管怎么样
Yeah. - For what it's worth,
她冒着生命危险救了你
she... she risked her life to save you.
她想让我给你这个
Wanted me to give you this.
如果你需要
♪ Well, if you need need, need ♪
需要一个人爱你
♪ Someone to love ♪
让我
♪ Oh, let me love ♪
爱你
♪ Love, love you ♪
倾尽我所有
♪ All the ways... ♪
自己保重 好吗
Take care of yourself, all right?
好的
All right.
让我爱你
♪ Oh, let me love ♪
爱你 爱你
♪ Love, love, love, love ♪
爱你
♪ Love, love you ♪
倾尽我所有
♪ All the ways. ♪
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表