剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
好的,为了记录在案,
Okay, for the record,
我的建议是,当时不要和 Grimes 对峙。
my advice was to not confront Grimes when you did.
事情已经发生了。
What's done is done.
我甚至不知道你为什么要付钱给我
I don't even know why you pay me
如果你打算无视我的意见,那就从来没有过。
if you're just gonna ignore my opinion. There was never
现在是和 Grimes 对峙的好时机,你知道的。
gonna be a good time to confront Grimes, and you know that.
好吧。还是干脆撕掉创可贴比较好。
Okay. Better just to rip the Band-Aid off.
他开始怀疑了……你本可以让他飞的。
He was beginning to suspect... You could've let him fly
他像应该的那样去了杜塞尔多夫。
to Dusseldorf, like he was supposed to,
然后就抛出了这颗重磅炸♥弹♥。
and then dropped the bomb then.
对我来说,亲自去做这件事很重要。
It was important for me to do it in person.
我们认识很久了。
We've known each other a long time.
我至少欠他这个。
I owed him that at least.
你知道吗?我可能要喝那杯酒了。
You know what? I might have that drink.
现在最重要的是确保弗兰西安全回来。
The most important thing now is to get Francie back safe.
我完全同意。
I couldn't agree more.
如果我们取消发布,就必须给出理由。
If we cancel the launch, we have to give a reason.
我们不能提弗兰西。
We can't mention Francie.
你有计划吗?
You have a plan?
都怪芯片制♥造♥商。
Blame the chip manufacturer.
缺陷
A flaw in the
你找到的最新一批。
latest batch that you found.
这让人觉得 Luturna 不可靠。
It makes Luturna seem unreliable.
而这应该是你现在最不应该担心的事情。
And that should be the least of your concerns right now.
因为如果消息传出去的话
Because if word gets out
你直接就发布了。
that you just went ahead with the launch
当你的助理被劫持为人♥质♥时?
when your assistant was being held hostage?
拜托,这简直是公♥关♥噩梦。
Come on. That is a PR nightmare
对于一家拥有谨慎投资者的全新公♥司♥而言。
for a brand-new company with skittish investors.
请。
Please.
呃……
Uh...
啊,是埃利奥特。
Ah. It's Elliott.
有人来看我。我得走了。
Here's here to see me. I got to go.
取消发射,Leo。
Cancel the launch, Leo.
发布公告。
Make the announcement.
科尔特。
Colter.
我在格莱姆斯的联排别♥墅♥里。我正在看一堆照片。
I'm at Grimes's townhome. I'm looking at a bunch of photos.
你们俩其中一人站在游艇前。这画面你们觉得眼熟吗?
One of you two standing in front of a yacht. That ring a bell?
是的,我们以前经常周末开出去玩。
Yeah. We used to take it out for a weekend
并进行头脑风暴。
and have brainstorming sessions.
他把船停在哪里?西区码头。
Where does he keep it docked? Westside Marina.
它有个很古怪的名字,比如海鸥。
It had a funky name, like The Seagull.
不,是鹈鹕。
No, The Pelican.
为什么?你觉得他在那儿吗?嗯,我觉得他可能在。
Why? Do you think he's there? Yeah, I think he might be.
看来这件事对他意义非凡。
Looks like it meant something to him.
好的,我这就去看看。
All right, I'm gonna go check it out.
哦,太好了,你来了。
Oh. I'm so glad you're here.
是的。
Yeah.
嘿,一切都会好起来的。
Hey, it's gonna be all right.
弗兰西现在的情况是……
What's happening with Francie is...
部分原因在于我。
is partly my fault.
为什么?
Why?
因为你挖出了 Grimes 的黑历史?拜托。
Because you dug up dirt on Grimes? Come on.
我的意思是,你也可以怪我,因为是我把你介绍给了沙夫。
I mean, you could blame me, too, since I referred you to Sharf.
你知道他为什么想要获得筹码,对吧?
You know why he wanted leverage, don't you?
沙夫让我起草一份新的股东协议。
Sharf asked me to draft up a new shareholder agreement
将 Grimes 从公♥司♥中移除股份。
to remove Grimes's stake from the company.
他并非第一个这样做的律师。
Not the first lawyer to do something like that.
是的,但我深入挖掘了格莱姆斯的个人生活。
Yeah, but I dug into Grimes's personal life
为沙尔夫争取筹码。
to get leverage for Sharf.
我经历过,做过。
Been there, done that.
埃利奥特,你不明白。
Elliott, you don't understand.
那是在我请沙夫帮个忙之后。
It was after I asked Sharf for a favor.
我用他的直升机救出了科尔特。
I used his helicopter to rescue Colter.
所以,你……你欠他一个人情?
So, you... you owed him?
我的意思是,我让他拿着它,尽管他反对。
I mean, I let him hold it over any objections
我本可以拥有的。
that I might have had.
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿,你们知道这是什么活儿,对吧?
Hey, hey, hey, hey, you know the gig, right?
我们来这里不是为了对客户进行道德评判。
We're not here to morally judge our clients.
我知道。是……
I know that. It's...
只是现在弗兰西的生命危在旦夕。
It's just that Francie's life is at stake now.
我有没有跟你说过杰里米和那把刀的事?
Did I ever tell you about Jeremy and the knife?
不,我从来没跟你说过这件事。
No. No, I never told you about that?
那是我以前处理过的一个案子。
It was an old case I worked on.
杰里米是十几岁的儿子
Jeremy was the teenage son
这是我们公♥司♥一位非常重要的客户。
of this, like, really big client at our firm.
呃,一个邻居指控他
And, uh, a neighbor accused him
闯入她家
of breaking into her house
并用猎刀威胁她。
and threatening her with a hunting knife.
现在,杰里米的父亲,也就是我们的客户——他说
Now, Jeremy's father, our client-- he said
整件事完全是假的。
the whole thing was completely bogus,
这个女人酗酒,她当时正在努力戒酒。
this woman was an alcoholic, and she was trying
为了报复他拒绝她的示好,而且……好吧。
to get back at him for rejecting her advances, and... Yeah, okay.
我成功让案件被驳回了。
I got the case dismissed.
感觉也真的很好,因为杰里米……
That felt really nice, too, 'cause Jeremy...
杰里米是个非常可爱的孩子。
Jeremy was the sweetest kid.
两年后,在他搬家之后,
So, two years later, after he moved,
杰里米被判有罪
Jeremy was convicted
谋杀了住在隔壁的年轻母亲。
of murdering the young mother who lived next door.
他用猎刀将她刺死。
He stabbed her to death with a hunting knife.
埃利奥特,这真是个可怕的故事。
Elliott, that's a horrible story.
这是一个可怕的故事。
It's a horrible story.
我的意思是,
My point is,
你无法预测将会发生什么。
you cannot predict what's gonna happen.
嗯,我想应该不是。
Yeah, I guess not.
最重要的事
The most important thing
现在最重要的是保护好自己。
right now is that you protect yourself.
糟糕,我把U盘落在Luturna办公室了。
Oh, no. I left a flash drive at the Luturna office.
它有一份新的股东协议副本。
It has a copy of the new shareholder agreement
把 Grimes 排除在外。应该是机密信息吧?
cutting Grimes out. Confidential, I assume?
是吗?没错,所以我们才一直让它离线。
Yeah? Yes, that's why we kept it offline.
没错。我们不想冒任何被黑客入侵的风险。
Right. We didn't want to risk anyone hacking in.
我们原以为格莱姆斯会悄悄离开。
We thought that Grimes would leave quietly,
但如果爆♥炸♥事件的消息传出去……
but if word gets out that there was a blowup
两位创始人之间的矛盾可能会导致公♥司♥破产。
between the two founders, it could tank the company.
如果您未能妥善保管这些信息,您将构成违约。
You would be in breach for not safeguarding that information.
是的,我得去拿那个U盘。
Yes. I got to get that flash drive.
好吧。我不能冒让其他人看到的风险。
Okay. I can't risk anyone else seeing it.
我跟你一起去。
I'm coming with you.
C,你好吗?
What up, C?
听着,我在船上。弗兰西还没出现。
Listen, I'm on the boat. There's no sign of Francie.
Grimes最近肯定来过这里。
Grimes was definitely here recently.
我把他的笔记本电脑拿来了。
I got his laptop here.
如果我把你绑在里面,你能打开它吗?
Can you open it if I tether you in?
当然。
Yeah, of course.
稍等片刻。
Give me a sec.
好了,我准备好了。
All right, I'm ready.
这样应该可以了。
This should do it.
所以格莱姆斯就一直躲在那儿?
So Grimes was just hiding out there?
啊,我想他当时肯定是在酗酒。
Ah, I think he was on some kind of bender,
可能要翻遍所有的泥土
probably going over all the dirt
沙夫让雷妮挖出了他的底细。
that Sharf had Reenie dig up on him.
这家伙有长♥期♥虐待女性的记录。
This guy's got a long history of mistreating women
而且竟然逃脱了惩罚。
and getting away with it.
听起来像我们要找的人。
Sounds like our guy.
好的,我正在使用笔记本电脑。
Okay, I am in the laptop.
该死。呃,他出现在Reenie的网站上了。
Damn. Uh, he was on Reenie's website.
他知道她在调查他。
He knew she was doing research on him.
鲍比,我得给蕾妮打个电♥话♥。
Bobby, I got to call Reenie.
我们会快速进出。
We'll get in and out.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表